The Blah Thread

kulyia

RUK
lol. that would be quite embarrassing lol. heres my day

I went to school late. Got annoyed by my Spanish teacher. And then during our passing time between third and second me and my gurl walk pass one of my good lao guy. (He drives us home at times. lol) And the night before we talk about how he is TOO nice and we shouldnt take an advantage of him(Asking for rides) Since gas is expensive. lol. So we walk pass him and i was like "Wait! hold up!" and he turn around and was like "I GTG to class!" Cause his class was farr across campus. And so we were like "Okay, that was random" So we didnt bother much and went to class. Then at lunch i notice his Other friends were at their place, but not him. Not him but his friends. And so we(my lao guyfriend and me) Only have fifth together. And we sat next to each others. He came in almost late but later than usually yet not tardy. And i found it awkward cause i saw his other friend in the hallway wayyy before he came in. I found it oddly strange. But i kept quiet. Then when i look at him, i notice he was still. Not the funny geeky one that would walk over to the AC and blow away his sweat lol. And i ask what happen. He just shook his head. I ask atleast 3 or 4 times but he didnt answer me so i stop. Then after class end i told my other girls(one from earlier and another) that he was mad. We were all confuse. I even ask one of his close friends but he said he didnt know too. So i was like "WHATTT?" then after school i call my black gurl(Girl from beginning) and ask where she was cause we normally take the bus or walk home together then she'll catch the buss. But since this yr we have different classes and have none together, i decided to call her up and see how she gonna get home. But since now our good guy is starting to drop us off, It felt nice for a change and that we were getting close again. lol. So she told me she was at the gym section and i said wait for me so i walk over there. Then my other girl that i told that our good guy is piss told me she now know why he was Piss. Because during his third period sumone made fun of him. And so on Tuesday, hes going to bring his Friends to see "WHATSUP" lol... I will keep you updated. =] And just so you know he is a Banger. me and my girls were like "OWWW. They messin with the wrong guy. still, They feel bad for THAT other dude who is a yr younger than us for messing with the wrong Guy(Our guy). But i was like "STILL, if they made fun of me i would be piss too." Actually, i still am. " lol I just hope he doesnt do anything selfish or will regret later.=[ After such longass time we finally became closer. =[

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
LOL...i'm not ashamed to admit that, momo, baby...ur the princess of sw...i'll be ur servant girl any day. hahaha

Nameless

N i n j a
happy friday again!

yesterday this little girl in my neighbourhood got her foot caught on her bike and i pretty much saved her ankle from breaking. poor girl was screaming her lungs off from the unbearable pain. proud day. lol.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Happy New Year sarNies! :)

I had a great 2009! I completed most of my new year resolution I had set up for 2009. Not too shabby.

So here's a few for 2010!

1) Go to class!!!
2) Move out!
3) Get a DSLR.
4) Get Healthy
5) Reunite all CBFers.
6) Continue TBC
7) Spoil my babies

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
numbers 3 and 4 are definitely on my list! lol

HAPPY NEW YEAR SARNIES!!

damn!! I'm too lazy to attend my classes today... I've ditched my 1st class coz I knew my professor won't come... hahahaha I'm still thinking if I should attend my last class today lmao

noungning

Heartless
wtf is up with the name changes mud lmfao. if ur avatar changed i would've never knew it was u lmao. hello btw lol.

i decided to come and roam sw for a day instead of my deal forums... hope everyone is ok.

i'm still trying to live life with various changes so i don't eat cardboard for breakfast lunch and dinner.

happy new year also lol... i forgot about that part.

Muddie Murda

smile...
I know you love my new SN Ning lol

Good news, I've completed most of my new year resolutions!!!!!! And it's only March. Think of what I may accomplish by the end of the year :D

Also good news, I finished my taxes and my financial aid shizzles. Best of all, I didn't have to pay anything back this year, unlike last year. *dies*

Muddie Murda

smile...
Been so longgggg...

Let's seeeeee, just got back from Florida!! Did so much! Disney world, discovery cove (best thing everrrr!!!!!!!!), zip line, sea world, etc. Sad thing was that everyone got sick, one by one. I was the last one. Got infected on the last day. Wish we had more pictures but my baby was too sick to even smile or play *cries*
She lovedddd the disney theme park channel lol but when she got there, she wasn't that excited and didn't have the energy to do anything cept cry.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
okay, i've always thought that this thread was a venting, let out your anger thread, then i recently came in here and looked through comments. it's not that. it's like the "randomness thread". the ultimate conclusion would be what the hell is the point of me starting the randomness thread when this is technically the randomness thread with just a different name? what of waste of space!