The Blah Thread

Romeo

sarNie Egg
Muddie, this is my new account!
It's me Charlie. I made a new acccount cause I thought "XXxredromeoxXX" was really noobie username. LOL
How you been?

I heard your meeting Missy!
Tell her I said hi and that she should go online more often. LOL.
Anyways, I hope your having a good summer.

Take care.

- Marlie

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
damn.... how long have i been here??!!! I MISS EVERYONE!! MUDDIE!! P TINA!! VANIDA!! KKRYSTAL !! VINA!! KAREN! ahhhhhhh... i miss alot of people here.. yea... If anyone doesnt know.. I left sarnworld cause I got prego.. ahahaha.... Yea.. it was pretty much a shock to everyone.. right Muddie.. lols.. ahhaha.. im happy and glad to be back on sarnworld.. because sarnworld was like my home!!

Nameless

N i n j a
damn.... how long have i been here??!!! I MISS EVERYONE!! MUDDIE!! P TINA!! VANIDA!! KKRYSTAL !! VINA!! KAREN! ahhhhhhh... i miss alot of people here.. yea... If anyone doesnt know.. I left sarnworld cause I got prego.. ahahaha.... Yea.. it was pretty much a shock to everyone.. right Muddie.. lols.. ahhaha.. im happy and glad to be back on sarnworld.. because sarnworld was like my home!!

hey hey. welcome back. you probably don't remember me, but yea...just wanted to welcome you back.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Bao! I miss you girl! It's been a long time. Where are you now? USA? Aussie? I hope you're doing fine!
Hi Char! Yes, been long long time. I've been back in the US for half a year now. I do miss Australia and traveling though. I've got two-ish more weeks of summer and then its back to school again. So till then I'm just hanging around. Realized I haven't come here for a looooong time so just wanted to do so. I'll try to come back more often cause I miss this place.

I hope you are doing good. How's everything?

Pee

sarNie Elites
Aw, its my bday and I should be celebrating but I have been in thailand for one month and im so exhausted, so I actually forgot my bday until the phone was overloaded with congrats xD

I have been a good girl I hope, Ive stayed out from this addicting place haha ^^ And my studying has paid off,
I got into medical school in Poland.

Today I feel kind of sad tho, im gonna miss everyone when I move out and i´ll
be gone for 6 yrs .. Gawd feel like crying. I miss everyone here
on sw and wonder if I can really sacrifice friends and a life, for this future carrier?

I have my friends & family supporting me tho, but I really feel like im gonna miss out a lot. Just this makes me stressed, or maybe im just thinking too much?

future dr.pee haha ,, sounds so wrong.. but i hope my sisters and brothers here on sw are doing great! haha muddie mama and nameless daddy should be proud of me :D

damnit i need some cake now

Love Pee-

XCappy

Mr. Char
Hi Char! Yes, been long long time. I've been back in the US for half a year now. I do miss Australia and traveling though. I've got two-ish more weeks of summer and then its back to school again. So till then I'm just hanging around. Realized I haven't come here for a looooong time so just wanted to do so. I'll try to come back more often cause I miss this place.

I hope you are doing good. How's everything?
Hey Princess! Everything's alright for me. I'm doing an internship at the moment and I'll be back to school on January to continue my 4th year. I have an objective in my mind, but I'll need to be on 5th (last) year to realize it. It'll be time to move out of France! :)

Aw, its my bday and I should be celebrating but I have been in thailand for one month and im so exhausted, so I actually forgot my bday until the phone was overloaded with congrats xD

I have been a good girl I hope, Ive stayed out from this addicting place haha ^^ And my studying has paid off,

on sw and wonder if I can really sacrifice friends and a life, for this future carrier?

I have my friends & family supporting me tho, but I really feel like im gonna miss out a lot. Just this makes me stressed, or maybe im just thinking too much?

future dr.pee haha ,, sounds so wrong.. but i hope my sisters and brothers here on sw are doing great! haha muddie mama and nameless daddy should be proud of me :D

Love Pee-
Happy birthday n'Pee! Congratulations and good luck with your study in Poland :). And why Poland by the way? Sweden has great institutions also.

Muddie Murda

smile...

Love Pee-
Hi Pee! It's been so long. It's my first time back on sw in a while as well lol. I'm soooo proud of you Pee! You're the best daughter ever! LOL It's okay if you have to sacrifice us for your future. It's so very important. We'll always be here even when you come back. ^_^ We'll surely be waiting! I need to send you something I've owed you in forever. :D PM me your address, I'm not sure if you moved yet or not. :D Hopefully it's not hot there or everything will melt *puts ice in*

----<3

Hi Bugsy! Welcome back! So glad to see your username around again.

Romeo! Check your profile comments :D

Pee

sarNie Elites
Hi Pee! It's been so long. It's my first time back on sw in a while as well lol. I'm soooo proud of you Pee! You're the best daughter ever! LOL It's okay if you have to sacrifice us for your future. It's so very important. We'll always be here even when you come back. ^_^ We'll surely be waiting! I need to send you something I've owed you in forever. :D PM me your address, I'm not sure if you moved yet or not. :D Hopefully it's not hot there or everything will melt *puts ice in*

----<3

Hi Bugsy! Welcome back! So glad to see your username around again.

Romeo! Check your profile comments :D
Oh, I wish I hade another way of to contact you ! Thank you p´muddie, im doing my best and I do often think of you and other sw quite often, somehow it encourages me a lot ! Oh I forgot to check my PM inbox, gonna pm you so dont forget to take a look haha ! miss u <3 And i hope ur doing great , tell nameless that I miss our family a lot haha ! ahh im being all nostalgic

HUGS !!

Char! The school here aint that great , and this school in Poland is an international school which opens oppurtunities world wide :D I am very thrilled, finally i´m growing up,,, hopefully :D

noungning

Heartless
haha ning. at least you could do was take his picture, even if he does have a black eye. you should've been like 'hey, u look like this actor...except without the black eye...' *takes picture
haha no no, that's why myspace was invented, so i can go on their page and printscreen haha and i did that for mud lmfao...

age is nothing but a number ning :) but a phone number is more than numbers ;) EVERYBUDDY'S DOING IT! :p
i know... but it's also like the time on a bomb ...tick, tick

[...]
first off, happy bday! can't believe u're no longer 20-7 hahaha kidding! :lol: and i'm so glad for ur accomplishments and being able to follow thru with ur school. i remember talking about ur visions a few years ago and u made it come true so big congrats! :clap: you'll be learning alot and you will soon have no time for even thinking about being homesick! goodluck pee!

Nameless

N i n j a
pretty embarrassing stuff today.

a coworker says to me, "you had noodles today for lunch?"

and i said, "Yeah, why?" like an idiot

and then he goes "you have a piece of noodle stuck to the back of your pants."