The February Ladies::[Rita/Ann/Aff]

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
haha.. it's only aum sister.. so funny.. but aff's still jealous... wonder if that's pinky.. what'll she do.. hahaha

hmm.. what will rome tell her? I love you.. that's great if he said that.. hope he will be happy marrying her later.. :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks donna ^^ LOL Rita confessed to her friends about her and Rome. DUDE at first I thought that girl was going to be Pinky, but luckily it was his younger sister lol. I wonder how Ken will react when Ann brings home that DVD. LMAO what if Jaugar finds it ahahaha

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol another great ch...so it's only aum sister i wonder what would have happen if it was pinky aff reaction would be so hilarious....hope rome confess and propose...will ann watch the dvd lol

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i love this line,...

"Geez, don't die yet, Rita… I still have something to tell you…" Rome whispered as he hurriedly drove his car to the hospital.

its so funny...

thanks..

sarN

sarNie Granny
i want to tell u , i love this fiction , it's funnie and pervertedly romantic , do update soon , i'm slowly trying to catch up with all my other fiction writer :lol:

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
hahah aum's sister??? lol the drama still havent start yet huh? yea i wonder wat aff's reaction goin to be like when she sees pinky instead

and OMG ann and ken are gonna watch the DVD? LMAO!

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhh loved it...haha natalie i had pinky in mind the whole time...lolz...good one...

keep it coming if u thinking about updating....makes my day always

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i want to tell u , i love this fiction , it's funnie and pervertedly romantic , do update soon , i'm slowly trying to catch up with all my other fiction writer :lol:
thanks!
I'm trying my best to not make it very perverted... LMAO

hahah aum's sister??? lol the drama still havent start yet huh? yea i wonder wat aff's reaction goin to be like when she sees pinky instead

and OMG ann and ken are gonna watch the DVD? LMAO!
you'll find out soon... Jaguar is not home... it's just Ann and Ken... :rolleyes:

ahhh loved it...haha natalie i had pinky in mind the whole time...lolz...good one...

keep it coming if u thinking about updating....makes my day always
LOL
Pinky would appear soon though.. ^_^

oh yeah that would be super funny if ann found out what in her bag. :D
HAHAHAHAHA!
if she finds it before Ken does... :rolleyes:
I'm so tired tonight... I'm not sure if I can update later... :unsure:

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
Is Rome gonna find out that Rita is pregnant? How is ROme gonna confess? what is the the development between Ken and Ann relationship? Cant wait to read more...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 25

"Daddy, you be a good boy for Mommy while I'm away, okay?" Jaguar told his Daddy, his tone of voice sounded so much like a grown-up. Ken chuckled as he kneeled down to give his son a hug. Ann started to smile as she sees father and son hugging each other. Little Jaguar broke their hug and ran up to his Mommy.

"Mommy, just call me if Daddy starts to do weird things." Jaguar told his Mommy. Like Ken, Ann also kneeled down so she can face-to-face with the little boy. Jaguar kissed his Mommy on the cheeks then kissed his Daddy as well. Jaguar, together with his companion, bid goodbye to Ann and Ken as both of them entered the passenger screening checkpoint. Ann was still waving goodbye to Jaguar when Ken suddenly dragged her.

"Hey, hey, hey! What are you doing?!" Ann asked, so confused on what's happening.

"Don't ask any questions! Just come with me. We have to catch our flight!"

"F-flight? What are you talking about? I have an important meeting tomorrow! I just can't go anywhere and…" Ann suddenly stopped blabbering when Ken pressed his lips against hers. Ann's eyes grew wide, as wide as saucers. Ken's lips felt so warm and wonderful that she wanted time to stop at this very moment.

"Your schedule is cleared until next week…No need to worry…" Ken whispered to Ann's face as he absentmindedly caressed her beautiful face. Their lips were just a few centimeters away from each other so Ann could feel Ken's hot breath as he speaks. She was almost lost on track after the kiss but flashes from cameras suddenly brought her back to reality.

"Director Ann! Mr. Theeradej! Are you having a baby soon?" People from the media suddenly flocked to where they are standing and flashes of cameras became uncontrollable. Ken took Ann's hand and both of them ran as fast as they can. They only got settled when they were seated on a first-class cabin on an airplane, which Ann didn't know it's destination. Ann already took a breath and was ready for another blabbering session but Ken spoke before she can.

"We're going to Macau for 4 days. Don't worry about your stuff. I had them packed days ago and I found your passport inside your closet. Understand?" Ken said without even bothering to breath and rested his head back on the comfortable lounge chair.

"Ok… Yes, sir… I understood…" Ann whispered to herself. She was confused though. Why does he want to go to Macau with her? Is this like a honeymoon or something? Ann blushed at that thought. Ever since her birthday, Ken continued to show more affection for her. Unexpectedly, Ken held his wife's hand. He was expecting that Ann would take her hand away but she didn't.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"AFF! HURRY UP!!" Aum whined. Both of his hands were tied to the bed posts and he was blindfolded. Aff stripped all his clothes off except for his briefs.

"Wait up, husband! Don't be very feisty or else you won't get anything from me!" Aff blurted out. She was searching for her camera. When she finally found it, she took pictures of Aum and continued laughing so hard.

"Hey! What's funny?" Aum asked.

"You look so cute looking like that!" Aff began to laugh hard again.

"Stop laughing now! I want you now!" Aum whined again.

"No! I want you to beg before you can have me!"

"Please, Aff.. Please, I want you so much now… Please?" Aum begged and pouted his lips, indicating he wanted to be kissed. Aff found him so cute and sexy at the same time so she immediately got on top of him and started kissing him on his neck; slowly and sensually kissing his neck. Her hands started to explore his body, caressing his chest and his six packs.

"Baby, take off my blindfold now… I want to see you…" Aum begged sexily but Aff refused. She wanted to take control first. Aff stopped kissing his neck and went up to his lips that were itching for hers now. Aff kissed him with all the passion and lust she was feeling for him. Aum opened his mouth so Aff's tongue could invade his warm and moist mouth. Their tongues began to wrestle and Aff was now rubbing her most intimate part on Aum's almost rock hard private part. When everything is about to get hot as hell, Aff's cell phone suddenly rang. At first, they didn't mind it and continued but Aum suddenly got irritated when it rang continuously

"I'll answer my call first, okay?" Aff said. Before standing up she gave Aum a quick kiss on the lips. Aff grabbed her cell phone and answered the call.

"Fon! What's your problem?!" Aff asked angrily.

"Girl, you have to come here right now! Rita is here in the hospital and she's unconscious!" Namfon said nervously. Aff immediately dropped the call and ran towards the bed. She started to untie Aum.

"Who was that?" Aum asked while Aff was still untying him.

"It's Namfon. She said Rita is in the hospital right now."

"What happened to her?"

"I don't know yet."

"Are you going to see her now?" Aum asked. He was hoping that Aff would say "No". He still wanted to continue what they had started.

"Yes…but I have to finish what I had started here first…" Aff said sexily. Aum immediately kissed her and pinned her down the bed.

"I'm gonna make this as quickly as possible, baby." Aum whispered. After 15 minutes, they were both panting so hard and sweat was lingering all over their naked bodies.

"Let's go and check Rita now." Aum said as he stood up. Aff chuckled. She was sore all over so Aum pulled her up so she can stand.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"Hmmm…Are you aware of Ms. Jensen's condition, Mr. Patchata?" The doctor asked Rome. They were talking outside Rita's room so the patient won't get disturbed. Rome was unsure if he wanted to hear the doctor's finding. He was so afraid to know Rita's condition. He was praying so hard that she didn't have any serious disease that she would only have a year to live.

"Is it serious, Doc?" Rome asked the doctor nervously. He was observing the doctor's facial expression. At first it looked so serious but suddenly, a smile came to his face.

"Well, Ms. Jensen is 6 weeks pregnant now." The doctor said. Rome eyes grew wide open, too shock upon hearing the news. His heart started to pound very fast. Without even saying goodbye to the doctor, Rome immediately walked as fast as he can. Both Aum and Aff saw him in the hallway.

"Rome!" Aff tried to call him but he didn't stop. He hopped in his car and drove out of the hospital.

---TBC---

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hope everyone enjoys the update! ^_^
btw, out of the 3 p'ek here, I'm soooo loving Ken right now...hahahaha he has more surprises for Ann on the next chapter... :wub:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp. thank you. So far, I'm in love with Jaguar. Is that legal? Well I hope so lol. He is sooo adorable :wub:

I love Ken's secret getaway thing for Ann. And ATEAM is getting kinky and stuff ahaha. OMG Rita's pregnant, why did Rome leave :(

transcend89

sarNie Adult
Donna you wild girl ateam was SO HOT....and i have a feeling rome gonna come back with something or not lol Ken is too sweet gosh can't wait

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
why and where did Rome go? Ken is super sweet...I hope Ann and Aff will get pregnant next....i wonder what will be Rita reaction when she found out that she CONFIRM is pregnant...

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
i'm wondering what will ken surprise ann? can't wait to know... hehe

oh my... rome run away from the situation... hope he'll come back soon or else rita will be sad...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
reading everyone's comment makes me want to update again!!! argh!! LOL
I'll see what I can do... I'm about to finish this homework I'm doing... ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 26

"Stupid ROME!!! I really really hate him!" Aff mumbled angrily while Rita sighed quietly on her bed. There was a hint of sadness on her face but she tried her best to smile. The moment Rita woke up, she found Aff and Aum with her. Aff explained everything to her, especially her condition. Rita was not surprised when her best friend told her she was pregnant. She was already expecting this since she could already feel the changes on her body. Before, she was still in denial that she was pregnant but now, it is positively confirmed.

"Don't hate him, Aff… He probably has his reasons why…why…he left me…" Rita said quietly and tears started to roll down her cheeks. Aff immediately approached her and wrapped her arms around her best friend.

"Don't cry, Rita… Sssshhh… It's bad for you… Ok, I won't hate him then…" Aff said to comfort Rita. Rita wanted to cry out. She was having mixed emotions right now. Rita was happy that she is pregnant. Although, the baby was made accidentally, she would still cherish and love the little being that was growing inside of her now. As for Rome, anger is all she can feel for him at this moment. He left her when she needed him the most.

"Rita, we'll stay with you tonight to keep you company. I think your parents haven't come back from their business trip yet." Aum said sweetly from behind. Rita nodded as she looked at Aum with teary eyes.

"Since you're pregnant now, I think me and Ann should plan a baby shower for our little princess. Now, where did that bitch went to. My Kama Sutra DVD is with her!" Aff started to complain as she tried to call Ann. Aum chuckled at his wife's remark. Aum really loves Aff's personality. Very straightforward and she speaks her mind all the time.

"Oh well, I'll just call her later again." Aff said as she placed her cell phone on the side table. Aff sat at the edge of Rita's bed when her stomach started to complain. Rita and Aum started to laugh at her.

"Aummie baby…Your wifey is hungry now…" She said sweetly to Aum and grinned. With a smile on his face, Aum stood up.

"Ok, what should I get you, Affie baby and you too, Rita, my dear? Aum asked the ladies.

"Aum, buy me something sweet." Rita said. Finally, she had worn a smile on her face after crying a while ago.

"I'm having what's Dr. Atichart's having, okay?" Aff said with a smile. Aum blew a kiss to his wife and left the room.

In less than 30 minutes, Aum was back with lots of food. Since Rita requested for something sweet, he bought all kinds of cakes and pastries he could find.

"You bought too much, Aum." Rita said as she started eating the blueberry cheesecake.

"Eat up, everyone!" Aff blurted out and started eating the bowl of Tempura udon that Aum bought for her. Aum also bought a platter of sushi for himself. Since sushi is a no-no for pregnant women, Rita ended up drooling and staring at Aum while he was enjoying his platter. After their festive dinner, Rita immediately felt sleepy and decided to sleep. Aum and Aff made themselves comfortable on the huge couch until both of them fell asleep as well.

It was almost 2:00 in the morning when Rita's room slowly flung open. Both of the ladies were sound asleep while Aum was awake, watching TV. Aum smiled at the person who had just entered the room. He stood up to wake his wife up.

"Baby, wake up… We're leaving now…" He whispered softly over Aff's ears. Aff slowly opened her eyes. She immediately became furious when she saw Rome. Her blood started to boil and she wanted to shout at him but she tried not to. Rome looked at her with pleading eyes. He was sleep-deprived and it was very evident on his eyes.

"Rome, don't make Rita cry again or else…" Aff whispered angrily and immediately walked out of the room.

"Don't mind her, Rome. She's always hot-tempered lately." Aum whispered and left the room as well. When both Aum and Aff left, Rome sat on the edge of the bed. For a moment, he stared at Rita's beautiful face. The lamp shade was the only thing that was giving the room a bit of light. Rome decided to turn it off since he knew that Rita could not sleep soundly if any lights were on. Before turning it off, Rome looked at Rita's face again and smile. He gently planted a soft kiss on her lips as his hand rested on her tummy. After kissing Rita, he placed his ear against Rita's stomach. Although there was still no baby bump and surely the baby won't kick yet, Rome just wanted to stay close to the baby, to his baby.

"Daddy's back now and he bought a present for you…" Rome said quietly. He placed the small blue box on the bed side table. He has been holding that box all the time since he decided to buy it for the baby. Rome turned off the lights and settled down on the couch nearest to Rita's bed.

---TBC---

want to know what's inside Rome's little box? click the link below! :lol:

http://s358.photobucket.com/albums/oo27/ha...27-642141-p.jpg