The February Ladies::[Rita/Ann/Aff]

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
just a short update for now...just Rita's part... I will add Ann's part and maybe Pinky would come out on the next chappie! hope you all enjoy reading... ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhhhhhh thank you...OMG Rome came back!!! he came back and with a present too...and those little shoes are sooo cute. Aum is such a sweet husband too.

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update...hes had a moment of shock i guess....
but hes back...for a moment there i taught he wasnt going to come any time soon.....
aff n aum r so lovely dovey.....

cant wait for more keep it coming...

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
awww... the small shoe is so cute... rome did not totally run away... so good he came back... hahaha...

oh my... aff is so funny... really straightforward... love her character... haha...

update more please...

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
thanks for the great update. happy that rome returns or else I would have chop him into pieces. can't wait until rita wakes up to find rome by her side. ken is so sweet taking ann on a trip without her knowing. aum and aff are too naughty. haha still love it.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ahhhhhhhh thank you...OMG Rome came back!!! he came back and with a present too...and those little shoes are sooo cute. Aum is such a sweet husband too.
I know... Rome is gonna be a one hot daddy now... :drool:

thanks for the update...hes had a moment of shock i guess....
but hes back...for a moment there i taught he wasnt going to come any time soon.....
aff n aum r so lovely dovey.....

cant wait for more keep it coming...
well, aum and aff are lovey dovey for now... hahaha... coz they're going to experience a big "storm" soon... :rolleyes:

awww... the small shoe is so cute... rome did not totally run away... so good he came back... hahaha...

oh my... aff is so funny... really straightforward... love her character... haha...

update more please...
I like aff's character here as well... ^_^
I'll update again as soon as I'm not too busy...

thanks for the great update. happy that rome returns or else I would have chop him into pieces. can't wait until rita wakes up to find rome by her side. ken is so sweet taking ann on a trip without her knowing. aum and aff are too naughty. haha still love it.
HAHAHAHAHA!
I would kill him if he doesn't return! :lol:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
*sigh of relief* i was hoping for something else but those shoes are great too and wonder if they'll watch the DVD hehehe ateam will experience a big storm can't wait

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yes, it will be very soon... ^_^
I want rteam's baby to be a boy or maybe a girl...hahahaha... not sure yet... if it's a girl and it looks so much like Rita, maybe Jaguar would want to marry her... :loool:

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
yes, it will be very soon... ^_^
I want rteam's baby to be a boy or maybe a girl...hahahaha... not sure yet... if it's a girl and it looks so much like Rita, maybe Jaguar would want to marry her... :loool:

That would be great. Rteam's baby could be a girl and Jaguar will fall in love with her. That would be so cute how Jaguar makes Rome jealous of Rita but at the end, he's with their daughter. I so love it.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
a sequel too NO WAY!!! who will be the leads??? don't tell me this is gonna end soon it's not even to the climax yet huh??

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL
it's not yet ending soon... hahaha
I'm not sure about the sequel yet... I'm going to stop writing fanfics for a while after I finish this and satan's treasure... ^_^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
WHAT you're going to stop for awhile :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( but i understand just glad that you're going to finish up those two they're my favorite anyways whatever happen to your oneshot of ateam lol

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg that is so cute n the lil blue box.... thanks... aff is so funny... aum is so cute... rita is preganat.. yay... thanks

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
wow....so sweet...a cute shoes...now, i wonder what will be rita reactions....Is aff pregnant? since she is hot-tempered lately.....What is gonna happened between Ann and Ken honeymoon trip? so curious... :lol: