Title
The Girl In The Window

Cast
Rome Patchata & Sririta Jensen

Rated R - For Explicit Language and Sexual Situations

Genre
Thriller/Romance/Drama

Summary

Within the small town of Surya, there is a place called Singtha Estates. The people there lives in unison and harmony. There are rows of houses in the valley where everyone knows eachother; although they have different lives, the residents share a loving bond towards Mr. Singtha. They are greatful for allowing them to live in his village of peace.

On top of a hill, soaring above all others, sits a great white mansion overlooking the valley. This mansion belongs to Mr. Singtha and his wife Sorithit. Although, the residents respect and love Mr. Singtha, they fear him greatly. The Singthas are reserved and keeps to themselves.

Rumor has it that Mrs. Singtha loves to cheat on her husband and suffers from demetia. However, there was something else that bothered the residents.

There are words going around that sometimes, a young girl's face could be seen from the third floor's window. Who is that girl? Is she an illegimate child whose born out of adultery that Mrs. Singtha tries to hide? Though the rumors get around quick, no one dares talk about it in the open.

Kaen Chamun grew up in Singtha Estates. Unlike other curious residents, Kaen always disregard the rumors, thinking that it was a silly way of scaring the neighborhood kids to not go up to the hill. He minds his own business and ignores the stories....... until one day when he saw the girl's saddened face looking down from the window. Though, he tries to erase her face away from his mind, somehow; he is more drawned to her than ever, wanting to find out if she was real or just a figment of his imagination.

COMING SOON!!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
The summary sounds really good!

until one day when he saw the girl's saddened face looking down from the window. Though, he tries to erase her face away from his mind, somehow; he is more drawned to her than ever, wanting to find out if she was real or just a figment of his imagination.
^Those lines got me hook onto the story already^

Very nice poster! Would this be a mystery as well for the genre? Since, Rome's going to want to know who Rita really is...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
The summary sounds really good!

until one day when he saw the girl's saddened face looking down from the window. Though, he tries to erase her face away from his mind, somehow; he is more drawned to her than ever, wanting to find out if she was real or just a figment of his imagination.
^Those lines got me hook onto the story already^

Very nice poster! Would this be a mystery as well for the genre? Since, Rome's going to want to know who Rita really is...
thanks. :D

Yes, it will have a bit of a mystery too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
:wub: How did you know that I was such a big fan of Rteam. This sounds very interesting. OoooOOo I wonder if Rita is a ghost.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Gosh Lome you sure know me well! Well honestly I just wanted to read a Rteam fan fiction. Doesn't matter what kind of genre. It is nice to read a variety of them... I can't wait for the first chapter!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
NO WAY! Can't wait so excited love the intro

edit: love the poster it's so dark and mysterious please update soon

lady0fdarkness

Gosh Lome you sure know me well! Well honestly I just wanted to read a Rteam fan fiction. Doesn't matter what kind of genre. It is nice to read a variety of them... I can't wait for the first chapter!
Ms. Fun, I feel like i've known you forever. :wub:

ooohhh interesting lome. :D

Make it wet & wild okay! :lol:
lol.. wet... hmmm...

NO WAY! Can't wait so excited love the intro

edit: love the poster it's so dark and mysterious please update soon
thanks, I will update asap!

omg it sounds good... and kinda of scary.. thanks... but still gud
thanks... I already have a first chapter planned, just trying to figure out how to start it.

lady0fdarkness

Prologue

-15 years earlier

It must have weighed twice her size, but the little five year old girl managed to push a tuffet to the tiny window. After hauling the darn thing, she had to take a few minutes to catch her breath. .

Oh dear, that was heavy!
She complained.

She stepped her tiny foot on the tuffet and lifted herself up, held onto the window pane, and looked out the window.

Wow, I'm far far away, she cried.

She scanned the darkened overcasted area and could vaguely see a village down below. There were row of houses; most of them were dark, with people asleep in side, and a few still had their lights on. After watching the village for a minute, she noticed a car pulling into one of the house and parked in the driveway.

A man and a woman stepped out of the car, along with their two little boys. One was slightly taller than the other, but they were around her age. The smaller boy was holding onto a red balloon while, the other carried some things for his mother.

The little girl's eyes widened and a smile crept over her lips. A balloon... She murnured longingly. The last time she remembered holding a balloon was when her mother took her to the carnival last year.

What a pretty balloon, just like the one Mommy gave me...

She moved her eyes closer to the premises along the courtyard and could see a large iron gate with a huge sign on it that read, "Singtha Mansion". There were shrubs and trees, neatly shaped and trimmed, but oddly there were no colorful flowers, like the ones in her mother's garden.

The little girl looked around the courtyard for any signs of light, but was startled when she spotted a figure dressed in black standing boldly over a crouched servant. The figure pointed angry fingers at the servant and then along with a flash of lightning, the dark figured kicked the servant in the stomach.

Ahh! The little girl's eyes widened, but she covered her mouth with her hands and tried not to scream.

The person on the ground crawled away as the dark figure pointed a finger towards the mansion, gesturing for the wounded servant to leave. This wasn't the first time that the little girl saw something like this unfold before her.

The dark skies rolled along quickly and a loud thunder slit across the sky, causing the little girl to yelp and fall off the tuffet. Another loud thunder roared across the sky, followed by a strike of lightning. This frightened the little girl tremendously. She ran to the nearest corner and sat hugging her knees. She hid her face and peaked up from her knees and once more looked around the dusty room. There were no toys, no books, no colors, and no one around; no one, but her and an old bed that held her ragged doll named Salah.

The little girl hid her face again and cried into her knees, Mommy.. Daddy, how long do I have to stay here?

fun

Expired Sarnie
:yahoo:

Mommy.. Daddy, how long do I have to stay here? :lmao:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
YAY the prologue is up...good thing i checked....very interesting can't wait to see how this unfolds and the mystery of it all

lady0fdarkness

:yahoo:

Mommy.. Daddy, how long do I have to stay here? :lmao:
I know.. I felt bad that this 5 year old girl is alone. :(

awwww poor girl :( this is so intriguing. OoOooo
15 years earlier... let's see what happens 15 years later.

YAY the prologue is up...good thing i checked....very interesting can't wait to see how this unfolds and the mystery of it all
thanks.. I'm going to keep the chapters short so the pace will go quick.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
That's so sad...her parents lock her up in the dark room? Awws :(

Good start. Can't wait for more

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
aww, poor girl. who would have locked her up alone with nothing except for the bed and her doll. What do they expect her to do? can't wait to read what is in store for rteam.