The Girl In The Window :: Rome/Rita

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Rome, hurry up! it's sad that rita is unable to speak now after 15 years of loneliness. i wonder why they hide rita up there. rome, hurry up and help her. she's suffer enough.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
they finally saw each other again! :clap: after 15 years...

hmmm...I wonder what will Mrs. Singtha say if Kaen asked about what he saw in the window... :huh:
you'll see.. Mrs. Singtha is quite the character.

Yeah! They meet again. Do something quick Rome! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The sooner the better!
I'll give you a little hint.. the Singtha's are going to throw a charity party at their mansion.........

omg that was SOOOOO good and sad nearly cried whenever rita made a noise....can't wait for how rome meets rita in person gosh update soon
*hugs* lol.. I'm not good with comedy... although I'll try to add a bit in so that it won't be so sad...

Rome, hurry up! it's sad that rita is unable to speak now after 15 years of loneliness. i wonder why they hide rita up there. rome, hurry up and help her. she's suffer enough.
the answer will come a little bit later, however, I will give hints here and there in the story..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lome, give us hint already lol... in order for me to picture Rome, I had to substitute Kaen into Rome lol... Anyways. Yeah, I wonder how Rome will get upstairs. I hope he kidnaps her lol...

lady0fdarkness

Lome, give us hint already lol... in order for me to picture Rome, I had to substitute Kaen into Rome lol... Anyways. Yeah, I wonder how Rome will get upstairs. I hope he kidnaps her lol...

hehe.. you gotta wait and see..I don't want to spoil the story yet.. I will satisfied all the R-Team cravings. :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL I think Jess is funny, very typical self-proclaim girlfriend ahaha.
awww Rita been watching him for 15 years....it's worth the wait :D

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
because they are going to throw the cahrity party, i wonder if rita will get to go out and meet the guests although she can't speak or is she going to get lock up. i wonder how rome will get up to her room or how he would react when he knows that she can't speak although she is human and not a ghost. basically, i wonder how rome will react to rita (who she is, why she's up there, or to the room that she was lock in). so many unanswer questions.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Omg, I love this FF Lome. At every scene when Rita tries to talk, it just made my heart sinks! I'm going all sensitive and emotional with this FF. It's just so sad! Something must happen quick for Rome to see Rita face to face!

lady0fdarkness

LOL I think Jess is funny, very typical self-proclaim girlfriend ahaha.
awww Rita been watching him for 15 years....it's worth the wait :D
lol.. yeah Jess at first is harmless.. but she'll get more and more persistant...

Looking forward to reading this one ^___-" I love all of your writings Lomey
thanks Tina. :wub:

because they are going to throw the cahrity party, i wonder if rita will get to go out and meet the guests although she can't speak or is she going to get lock up. i wonder how rome will get up to her room or how he would react when he knows that she can't speak although she is human and not a ghost. basically, i wonder how rome will react to rita (who she is, why she's up there, or to the room that she was lock in). so many unanswer questions.
I will gradually answer all your questions within the episodes... Rome is a mommy's boy.. he is raised with compassion and kindness.,,, these qualities will definitely reflect how he will treat her.

Omg, I love this FF Lome. At every scene when Rita tries to talk, it just made my heart sinks! I'm going all sensitive and emotional with this FF. It's just so sad! Something must happen quick for Rome to see Rita face to face!
The charity party will be a big event... :D

Thanks for reading ya'll.. I'll have something up by tomorrow... I'm also trying to wrap up my other one too.

lady0fdarkness

Episode 1, Part 3

-An unexpected invitation

Kaen expected to see the girl in the window, but it was Mrs. Singtha standing before him. He quickly bowed his head to give respect to the Ma'am of Singtha Estates. For a woman in her 40s, she sure looks young; nothing that a little nip and tuck won't fix. Mrs. Singtha had a thin chinese designed robe around her where it barely covered her over flowing breast. Her hair was in a high bun, and her body was saturated by an oily substance. Her face was caked with makeup; rube red lipstick and a ton of eyeshadow.

She raised and her eyebrows and looked Kaen up and down from head to toe, causing him to back away a couple inches.

And who might you be? Mrs. Singtha tone was cool and seductive.

I'm here to drop the work report from yesterday for Mr. Singtha. My name's Kaen Chamun.

Kaen hands her the folder, but she just looked at as if it was a dirty thing. She opened her mouth and called out for a servant.

Reena!!!! Reeena!!!!!! Mrs. Singtha yelled.

Yes, Mada'am!!! A young woman runs out from the mansion and quickly kneeled on the ground.

Take this folder to Mr. Singtha's office.

Kaen stared at the servant to try and remember if it was the same girl that he saw in the window, but soon realized that it wasn't her. Not even close.

Yes, Mada'am! Said the nervous servant.

Oh, and when you're done, draw my bath water! And remember, I better not find one single dirt in my bath water, or else...

Yye....yes Mada'am.

The servant took the folder from Kaen's hand and crawled away. Kaen felt awkward standing there in front of a half naked Mrs. Singtha. The only times he'd see her is when she's sitting along in her Rolls Royce passing through.

The more he tried to avoid her protruding breasts, the more it seems to be falling out of her thin robe.

My apologies. I didn't know you were here; I was out back, getting a massage. That reminds me, I'll have to teach Reena a lesson for not welcoming my guests.

No no.. please, Mrs. Singtha... it's really nothing! Besides, I think your other servant was about to come down from upstairs, Kaen said reffering to the girl in the window.

Mrs. Singtha raised her eyebrows and quickly opens her mouth to talk.

What other servant?! The only servant I have is Reena. And that wrench is supposed to be preparing my party gown!

By now, Kaen was confused. No other servants, besides Reena? He thought to himself.

To save himself the confusion and to quickly get away from Mrs. Singtha, Kaen decided not to mention "the other servant" he thought was in the window.

My mistake.. I must have heard footsteps, but it was only yours, Kaen lied.

Very well then, Mrs. Singtha said licking her ruby red lips. Her eyes darted from Kaen's face to his hands to his chest and to his face again.

I don't know why Alistair insist on having these events; frankly I find it rather boring and common, but once again, the charity ball is going to be held here in the grand ball room.

Mrs. Singtha inched closer to Kaen, and reached out and touched a few strands of hair. Kaen backed away awkwardly and tried to excuse himself.

Thank you, Mrs. Singtha. I'd better go now. I'm expected at the factory, Kaen smiled nervously and backed away further.

Mrs. Singtha was amused at how uncomfortable Kaen was. The more he refused her, the more she liked it. She laughed in amusement.

Yes, but before you leave, I'd like to personally invite you to the chairty ball. I wouldn't mind seeing you in a handsone bow tie.

Uhh... I'll have to think about it, Mrs. Singtha.

Please... call me Sortit.

Kaen ignored her gesture and just gave her a quick smile.

I'd better get going.. Thanks again...

This time Kaen didn't hesitate to just walk towards his car. Mrs. Singtha may be trying to flirt with him, but he wasn't going to allow that to happen. He got in and started his engine.

She was kneeling at the window, and raised her head up high enough to watch him as he drove off. Once his car was out of sight, she moved away from the window and sat on the bed again. She didn't know why or how to deal, but somehow, she found herself wishing that he would come back again. She grabbed Salah and hugged her as she laid her head on the dusty pillow.

Inside the car, Kaen took a sigh of relief. That was weird and uncomfortable situation. He had to re-think all of the stories that were told within the villagers. He remembered what some of the ladies said about her.

Mrs. Singtha is a seductove woman! So you'd better hold on tight to your husbands/boyfriends/fiances! If she doesn't get what she wants, she will go pysycho on you!

Kaen shook his head and told himself that it was very silly of him to fall prey to these gossips. As he passed some beautiful weeping willow trees, it reminded him of the girl's hair. It was long and tangled, like the leaves of a weeping willow tree. He recalled her curious, but sad eyes. And even though her hair is tangled and her skin looked like it needed sunlight, Kaen thought that he had seen a goddess of some sort.

the tree that reminded him of her hair

Who is she? And why does she look nothing like any other girls he'd seen before? And what is she doing up there? Isn't that window from the attic? Is she a ghost??? No, definitely not! Is she Mrs. Singtha's servant? No! Mrs. Sintha said she had only Reena! And if she were Mrs. Sintha's guest or relative, then why does she look like that?? So intriguing, so beautiful, so unknown, so strange..... but..., indeed the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

And then before he knows it, Kaen was already at his destination. He just realized that he had been thinking of the girl this whole time he was driving.

I must be going crazy. Maybe I'm becoming paranoid because of all the stories I've heard.. maybe she's not even real.

Kaen heard his stomach growled, realizing that he had skipped breakfast.

Yeah, that's it. Lack of food made me hallucinate! He reassured himself.

Kaen stepped out of the truck, went inside to work, and was rudely greeted by Mr. Chamun.

There you are, Kaen!! Where the hell were you! I thought I told you not to be late???

I'm sorry dad. I just came back from dropping off the papers you gave me.

But that doesn't give you the right to take so long! Are you trying to avoid work??!!

NO!!! Not at all dad, I'm I'm sorry.. I should have come sooner.

Kaen lowered his face to avoid his dad's angry stares as he put on his hard hat.

Fine! Hurry up and get those sheets cut! I've got a lot of work to do this week. Tomorrow, I have to set up the stage for charity party at the mansion for Mr. Singtha, plus I've got to get these delivered by Friday.. so there is no time to mess around!

Yes, dad.. I will get these done. sorry again dad..

Kaen headed into the warehouse and got work. While he was cutting some sheet metal, his mind was still thinking about her. Then he thought about the invitation from Mrs. Singtha. Plus his dad reminded him again about the annual charity ball. Normally every year, he'd skip it and leave it to his fellow villagers to attend, but this year, he somehow felt like he needed to go; he wanted to go. Hopefully, she'll be at the party too, but if she isn't then, he'll have to go looking for her, to prove that he isn't like the others in his village. Either that or he'd just have to admit that he is becoming paranoid like everyone else.

Part 4 of Episode 1 Coming up!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Mrs. Singtha is such a flirt!!! <_< but I think, if Kaen would just play along with that flirty old woman, he'll be more closer to the girl in the window! LOL I'm sure Mrs. Singtha would always invite him to her mansion...

ooohhhh... can't wait for the charity ball! :)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Mrs. Singtha is such a flirt!!! <_< but I think, if Kaen would just play along with that flirty old woman, he'll be more closer to the girl in the window! LOL I'm sure Mrs. Singtha would always invite him to her mansion...

I agree. I can't wait until the charity ball. i love rome in here, he is not like all the others in the village, he's going to go look for her, yay!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
anytime u mention rita in that room it just gets me...anyways can't wait for the ball and he's gonna go look for her this is going to be sweet....and yes to answer your question i would like spoiler

fun

Expired Sarnie
I want to be friend with Rita. My poor girl. Rome being smart by keeping quiet about the Rita. Thank goodness, I wouldn't want Mrs. Beep (can I call her that lol) to do anything to Rita.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL I like how she tried to flirt with Kaen. But his father is so bad, gosh how can Kaen not be late, he was just trying to do his job. well i can't wait for the ball. Thanks.

lady0fdarkness

I'm going to write up part 4 of Episode 1, then the ball will come in Episode 2. :D

I agree. I can't wait until the charity ball. i love rome in here, he is not like all the others in the village, he's going to go look for her, yay!
He wants to prove that he isn't going paranoid like the others... but in the process.. he will prove something else. ;)

anytime u mention rita in that room it just gets me...anyways can't wait for the ball and he's gonna go look for her this is going to be sweet....and yes to answer your question i would like spoiler
aww.. already know what kind of encounter they will have.. can't wait for you guys to read it.

I want to be friend with Rita. My poor girl. Rome being smart by keeping quiet about the Rita. Thank goodness, I wouldn't want Mrs. Beep (can I call her that lol) to do anything to Rita.
he was going to ask her, but her boobs scared him off. lol

LOL I like how she tried to flirt with Kaen. But his father is so bad, gosh how can Kaen not be late, he was just trying to do his job. well i can't wait for the ball. Thanks.
yeah the father is a jerk... you'll hate him more in the next episodes.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm so not like Rome's dad. Hella bogus! Gawsh, Rita...Mrs. Singtha is so flirty towards Rome. I can so totally see how his face is like when he backs away from her. Lol. Can't wait for the charity ball. Hope he finds her!! I love how he's not backing away from her...

lady0fdarkness

I'm so not like Rome's dad. Hella bogus! Gawsh, Rita...Mrs. Singtha is so flirty towards Rome. I can so totally see how his face is like when he backs away from her. Lol. Can't wait for the charity ball. Hope he finds her!! I love how he's not backing away from her...

lol.. wait till you read what Mrs. Singtha wants to do to Kaen.