The Letter 2

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
1. Because she's the original nang ek. 2.Hey its anne,who woudn't want the skillful actress like her..hehehe..i'm soo excited for this movie...
Gosh,anne act in a movie every 9-10 yrs.her movie before the letter was in 1994,then the letter in 2004,and the letter 2 might air In 2013/2014....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ 3. Because it's Anne. 4. Because it's Thongprasom. and 5. Because it's meant to be! How easy is that? Haha.

Have you seen her earlier films, Dila?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ 3. Because it's Anne. 4. Because it's Thongprasom. and 5. Because it's meant to be! How easy is that? Haha.

Have you seen her earlier films, Dila?
Haha..everytime i see 'thongprasom,it remind me of Mr.Pholdee...

Nope..its very very old film.i don't think i can find it on youtube..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha..everytime i see 'thongprasom,it remind me of Mr.Pholdee...

Nope..its very very old film.i don't think i can find it on youtube..
Thongprasom!! Haha.

Man, I want to see how she was back in those old films. Young Thongprasom....

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
After watching part 1, i feel regret for Dew. She is sympathy much. Ton is a bit selfish that ask Dew to wait him. If I were him, i would let her to find who can look after her like him. if she could find that type, she could be with him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
After watching part 1, i feel regret for Dew. She is sympathy much. Ton is a bit selfish that ask Dew to wait him. If I were him, i would let her to find who can look after her like him. if she could find that type, she could be with him.
AHA! Perhaps that's where the story of part 2 stems from! Since Ton asked Dew to wait for him...she's gonna NOT want to find another lover after his death. Hence, part 2 will be about Dew loving "again" with the help of her son, who is sympathetic with his mom because of the words left by his dad! Woalah~! There you go. Aren't I a genius haha JUST KIDDING! Hehe. This is just my guess, it's not the story haha.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMFG i just watched the letter trailer and it was so sad. I am sure MM will pull this off good, I hope they open Mints schedule cause i need to see my MM in a MOVIE like this.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
EEKKKS
Pre Advance Sceaming Hooray
Mteam all the way

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didnt like The Letter. I didn't cry at all. But as for the korean version, I think I almost died.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Is this the sequel to Ann's lakorn, The Letter? And the Korean version trailer? Hmm. lol

I'm excited! Hopefully Mint is confirmed! WOOHOO! And it's a movie tooooo! :D

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
cool :) said:
omgawsh EXCITED! hopefully mint accepts this . i would love to see mteam in a sad movie!

of course, Mint would accept it lol She said she had been wanted to play in this, but they are WAITING for Somrak to "open" her schedules.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i remember last year i think they said Mark was going to be in here too (playing as Ann's son) but haven't heard any news about it ever since until now. 

i barely come to the movie section, i guess i should come here more often now.hahha.