The Letter 2

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
So Mint chalida is confirmed YAY. If they are looking for a pra'ek please let it be between Mark,Bomb,Or Nadech, or Ken P, Or Mario

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Hoping P'Mark is p'ek, even if he's p'ek for this, still want Mteam for another lakorn. They need a full lakorn as main leads :)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
The first half was really sad, loosing her best friend then her boy friend dying, movie was like always making me think she was cursed, i do look forward to happier times in part two if it happens, any updates?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
YaMaMiKi said:
@ Lady Dila
Can U Please Change The Tags
To James Jirayu, Mint Chalida And Aom Phiyada

So...no more Anne Thongprasom? Fudge. Well, I'm fine with Aom too, but, MAN...I was hoping for Thongprasom!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
phatman said:
So...no more Anne Thongprasom? Fudge. Well, I'm fine with Aom too, but, MAN...I was hoping for Thongprasom!

Anne refused the role because she didn't want to play mother.:/  Aom Piyada will suit mother role more though.

Most importantly, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, Jirayu in his FIRST MOVIE debut! He's a really fortunate kid. He is bringing in stardom and wave! I usually don't watch Thai movies because they're either dark/rated r/scary or just really weird... but I read into the production, Anemasia, they seem credential with their work. 

Now, I am curious to find out what Jirayu's role is and the new nang'ek.  Sadly, Chalida was dropped from the role.  
New nang'ek should be of quality then.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
If we're being fair and not hypocritical, then by that line of logic, Mark was also dropped from the project because they were looking for a more quality actor to replace him.

As for the actress rumored to replace Chalida, I read Mew Nitta has a chance to pair with James Jirayu. If you're skeptical, you can search for the rumors yourself. But of course, for certain people, when you want to believe something, it's not hard to get excited and when you don't want to believe something, it's not hard to rub it off.

SonYukView4ever

LOL. I read everything with a grain of salt.  I never believe Mark was confirmed for the film.  Even the "New" guy from ch5 five was rumored or confirmed to be in here a while back.  I DID NOT believe Mark was in here at all. lol 

LOL. I haven't heard Mew Nittha was RUMORED but if she's fortunate, lol, then I support p'Oui or whoever made the decision. lol :p

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
The contention is not whether we believe in the rumor, confirmation or etc. The point was that the same line of logic would have applied to both M&M. :) If we're not being hypocritical. 

SonYukView4ever

LOL. thats why its up to the people's beliefs and interpretation. lol Believe in what you heard or believed in.
All I know is that I listened to Mark's interviews and news closely, and he never once hinted that he was in "The Letter 2".  
I did not want to believe it.  Rumors just fly out of no where. lool

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think you should just accept the fact that both M&M were considered for the project and both M&M were dropped from the project. In addition,  by your own line of logic, if we are being fair and not biased or hypocritical, it may be because both M&M are not very quality actors.

If you read every article and interview related to this movie, there is no doubt about it: the rumors were legit. MTEAM just never reached the final stage of confirmation. That is all.

PROOF:

http://sunkissedara.com/2013/02/28/interviewmint-anticipates-playing-in-the-movie-the-letter-2/

If you don't trust my translations, in the original article, Mint basically said both she and Mark had a chance in playing this movie. (Then both were dropped.)  :)

http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_news.php?newsid=TURObGJuUXhNakF4TURNMU5nPT0=&sectionid=TURNeE1nPT0=&day=TWpBeE15MHdNeTB3TVE9PQ==

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:

Anne refused the role because she didn't want to play mother Aom Piyada will suit mother role more though.

Most importantly, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, Jirayu in his FIRST MOVIE debut! He's a really fortunate kid. He is bringing in stardom and wave! I usually don't watch Thai movies because they're either dark/rated r/scary or just really weird... but I read into the production, Anemasia, they seem credential with their work. 

Now, I am curious to find out what Jirayu's role is and the new nang'ek.  Sadly, Chalida was dropped from the role.  
New nang'ek should be of quality then.
Awe man that really sucks. I don't really care who else is in there as long as Anne's in it, but I guess I'm out of luck. Oh well...better luck next time.

SonYukView4ever

phatman said:
Awe man that really sucks. I don't really care who else is in there as long as Anne's in it, but I guess I'm out of luck. Oh well...better luck next time.

yea so pretty much Anne pulled out/refused the role. Mark "rumor" in but "dropped" lol "New" from ch5  was rumored in but "dropped" then Chalida was "dropped". lol 
Supposedly, there were many drop outs. 

--

Jirayu is the SOLID confirmation Straight UP from the producer!

I don't buy in other pieces of unconfirmed but hopeful articles.  Anything is bound to change.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yes, Anne, Mark, and Mint were all rumored to be in here and then they were all "dropped." 5555555555555555555555555555555555

Now, James and Mew are rumored to be in here. Congratulations. 555555555555555555555555555555555

Like I said, "The contention is not whether we believe in the rumor, confirmation or etc. The point was that the same line of logic would have applied to both M&M.  :) If we're not being hypocritical. "

But now we're going in circles. That was fun. But I had my run. Ja nee.

SonYukView4ever

lmao! good for you!!

--

sadly, I'm only believing in solid confirmation. No more pathetic rumors.  :rolleyes1: