The Marriage "Ch29" 10.09.13 ENDING

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
The Marriage

Chapter 14

'Okay call me crazy!! I've been acting way too weird around Pitt.' Veela thought and rolled her eyes.

It’s been days sense there last encounter with each other but who could blame them? The last time Veela had gotten so mad at him she somehow trashed his office with her violent behavior and end up making-out him, why? Well she was satisfied with Pitt yelling out at Maya. It was her own fault. No one told her to come out and try to interject into their steamy business they were trying to take care of. Besides their so called relationship was coming out pretty good or maybe not? They haven't spent one night together since the incident and somehow there weren't talking to each other either which was becoming annoying. Dangerously Veela had thought of ways to begin a conversation with him but Pitt was being a stubborn ass and a huge pain. He wasn't cooperating like she would have wanted. What did she do so bad that the kiss they shared was steamy passionate and somehow it ended up with them ignoring each other?
Somehow, Pitt had become the same old person that he was weeks ago and Veela hated it. She wanted to snap at him so badly and scream at him. But she somehow maintains her anger and subsided her madness down until she could take enough and finally confront him about it. She was becoming lonely even and Pitt had stop forcing her to go with him to work. Why exactly did he just stop? Was he not even going to try to tame her or try to work this marriage out in any way? Has he lost interest in her already?

Pitt was sure he wanted Veela and he wanted to move on but somehow whatever he was hiding was either bad or good. He just had to come out with it. But he was starting to feel guilty in every way possible. Why was he feeling guilty in the first place? He sat in his office staring out his large window frames and laid his head back into thinking mode.

While on the other hand Veela stayed home like she usually did and continued to ignore Pitt as he was doing to her. She thought “two can play at this game” but she was deadly wrong. She was losing on this account for sure. She was becoming a very impatient person, all just because of Barry and his dumbness of ignoring her. She was changing by the moment and if Pitt didn’t act upon this fast he was going to figure out that this would be one of the biggest mistakes he would have to deal with that will bring a very agony pain to his thrashing head.

“What’s wrong?” Aunt Mila says stirring up the chicken soup she was making for Veela.

“Nothing.” Veela said with a sigh and then a huff.

“C’mon tell me what’s been bothering you?” Aunt Mila said turning off the cooking stove as Veela sat up in her seat looking sad as ever.

“Well.....” she trailed off and began with a sigh again, “Pitt’s been ignoring me lately. I just don’t know what to do to catch his attention......” Veela says feeling quiet embarrassed.

“That’s it?” Aunt Mila says raising one of her brows up at Veela with a knowing idea. “Just seduce him.”

“Well that’s easy for you to say.” Veela says feeling a little blushed about the current situation she was brought upon with a decision that might change everything or it may not. “Easy to say but hard to do.” she began again.

“What so hard, you two are married now?” Aunt Mila said dipping a spoon into tasting the soup.

“Well to clarify enough me and him haven’t really got to that goal yet.” Veela mutters to herself more than to Aunt Mila.

“What did you say?”

“Ah....I said that I’m not really the prefect seducer.”

“Just try.” Aunt Mila said and again bringing her hand to softly pat Veela’s. “I’m sure Pitt would not reject you. You are his wife remember?”

“Yea.....” Veela says keeping her eyes down still thinking about the whole situation. Does she go with Aunt Mila’s idea or does she go along with Pitt unfortunate ignorance?
☺♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥☺

“Seena?” Chai says bringing their bags outside towards their car. But she doesn’t bother to answer him back. She stood outside of the garden trying to figure out what to do next after finding out the news about Collin.

“You okay?” Chai ask beginning to hug her from behind as he leaves a trail of kisses behind her shoulders and up to her neck smoothly and softly.

“Yea.” She short answers him and gives him a fake smile.

“You ready to go?” He asks her again and she shakes her head up and down at him.

“Let’s go.” Seena says bringing her purse up high to her chest and began to enter the car.

“You sure you’re okay?” Chai said with a concern voice.

“Yes, I’m fine, so let’s go.”

“Doctor! Doctor! Hurry the patient is entering an attack.” One of the nurses says panicking.

“Get the ICU ready now and have Collin enter the room, where taking him into surgery now.” He says as the people surrounding him began to struggle and panic through the room to get to their destination.

“Pitt?” Veela says calling him. But he doesn’t answer.

“Please leave a voice message the person you are trying to contact is not answering..........”

“Damn you!” Veela hissed again and closed her cell. She has been trying to get hold of contact of Pitt over the past 30 minutes of her life. However, he is just not answering his cell.

‘Where the hell is he’ Veela thought and decided to call his office instead.

On behalf of the thrid ring the phone was finally pick up.

“Mr. Kugimiya’s assistances how may I help you?”

“This is Veela his wife, can I talk to him?”

“Mrs. Kugimiya can you wait for a moment please?”

“Of course.” Veela says and sit in the couch waiting.

“Mr. Kugimiya, your wife wants to talk to you.”

“Tell her I’m busy will you.” Pitt says scuffing through his packs of paper works.

“Alright sir.” She says entering back to her normal seat. “Mrs. Kugimiya, Mr. Kugimiya is busy at the moment may I leave him a message?”

“Yea---” Veela says and sighs in defeat. “Tell him I will be waiting at home for him.” She says rather sadly and closes her cell with an emotionless face.

“Why are you ignoring me Pitt?” Veela says out loud and runs her hands back into her hair in frustration. She will have to risk her fate with him just by doing Aunt Mila’s ideal plan in the first place and see how things change between them.

“Seena? Your zoning out on me baby.” Chai says as he dragged her along with him into the airport.

“Oh. I’m sorry I haven’t notice you were speaking to me.” She says apologetically. But her mind wasn’t with her at all. With Collin’s intrusion of thoughts he had told her the unfortunate of what she had thought not to be true at all. She was hurt in ways, he was her best friend and now what was she going to do? Move on like nothing happen at all? How could she do that? That’s just it, she couldn’t just move on like that!!

And then Chai came towards her and wrapped her into his arms and then as minutes gone by he pulled away from her.

“What going in your head of yours Seena, you seem so distant today?”

“I guess I’m just tired that’s all.” She lied to him and moved away from his reached. “We should go.” She said again and then started to walk off until her phone ring. “Hello?” She answered but small droplets of tears were able to escape her eyes and she looked back at Chai. She closed her cell and shakes her head at him. “Don’t be mad at me.” She says and Chai looks at her confusingly.

“What do you mean?”

“I’m not going with you.” Seena says with a very sorrowful voice and sniff into a sob.

“What do you mean you’re not going with me?” Chai asked as he tried to catching up with what she was talking about.

“I mean I’m not going to leave into this trip. I can’t go because right now I have someone I should be staying beside of.”

“Someone you need to stay beside of, whom?”

“I’m sorry, I got to go.”

“Seena, whom? I’ve been planning this trip and been waiting for hella long for this day to come.”

“I need to be at his side right now Chai.”

“Whose he?” Chai said in a sharp tone and tried to inhale to calm his nerves down.

Seena stared at him with hurtful eyes and tehn she choked out his name softly and making it sound so fragile, she started to regret ever running away from Collin that day he finally confess to her. She should had never left that day and now she was regretting it. “Collin”

Chai stood there shock to hear his name again. Despite his dislike towards Collin why did his wife have to be by his side now and not later? He was beyond mad and enrage by the thought of her choosing to be with another guy then go on a trip with him now.

“And if I say no to you, you will not go meet him Seena.”

“I’m sorry Chai but I got to go.” Seena said and shove his hands down.

“Stop right there Seena, you know how much I dislike the guy. If you go to him you’ll turn our world upside down do you understand me?” Chai said and as soon as he said those words she was tearing apart now. Was he really going to make her decide if she really wanted to be with her husband or her dying best friend who had always loved her?

She then took her risk, Collin was a big deal in her life and he had always stood there for her. Screw Chai, if he was going to be an immature grown up them let him be it. She took her steps farther away from him, she stuck in a long breath and stomp away to Collin as her feet got heavy she started to run away from Chai and into a taxi telling them to drive as fast as possible.

The cold air was chilly that night. Veela had waited for Pitt to come home but sadly she had to wait longer then the usual time Pitt would come home. She was wrapped up into a red blanket and waited in the living room but as time had gone by somehow she found herself walking up the stairs to a finally defeat. He was seriously ignoring her presence and now not only did she felt lonely but used and humiliated by him. How dare he give her all these assumption of making her, his and now he dares ignore her as if she didn’t even existed in this world alongside as his damn it wife? She had finally had enough of this of him. She as hell will seduce him tonight and if that doesn’t work she will have to use another method to break him to what the heck is his problem. Oh, she did hate him! Yes, she also did care a lot about him actually and now she defiantly is becoming a jealous freak show. A very jealous, impatient, frustrating, madding wife that is now going to make him pay if he doesn’t stop his acting upon her as nothing! He will have to start paying attention to her if he doesn’t want her to do the impossible. Whatever that means?

She skips up into the stairs and decides to enter his room for the first time and finds herself losing all hopes into his scent that was planted onto his bed. His wonderful scent that brought tingle of little sparks to fly inside of her stomach and make her sigh in frustration of not having him in her arms. But after falling asleep for not so long Pitt finally return with heavy sighs and tiredness, he finally settles down his jacket and loosens up his tie and heads upstairs to his room.

He figure Veela was still asleep in her room by now and as always he walked pass her room and enter his. He bothers not to turn on the lights and walked into his bed for tomorrow he will not be waking up for work. So he decided to skip a shower and take one the mornings for an extra-long time. He settles onto his side of the bed to be skipping off of it as soon as he quickly notices someone being there. Figuring it may be Veela sense they are the only ones that live there. Deciding to wake her up with a wiggle but she doesn’t bugle at all.

“Veela? Wake up its late you should be sleeping in your own bed.” Pitt says faintly trying to wake her up to only have her mumble.

“Nope!” She exclaims pouty and opens her eyes in a wicked glare.

“What are you doing in me bed in the first place?”

Why would I not be where married remember!!?? Veela thought and rolled her eyes at him. “I’ve missed you.” She answers honestly.

“Oh”

“Why did you not miss me too?” Veela asked almost eagerly wanting to know as she stood up onto her elbows and stared at him with lusting eyes. She then pulled his tie making him hover over but to only have him brush her hands away.

“What’s wrong?” She asked almost too innocently.

“No, that should be my question. What’s wrong with you?”

“What do you mean what’s wrong with me?” Veela asked almost too bewilder by his remark. She now sat up beside of him fully aware and awake.

“Well your here in my bedroom and.....” he trailed off not finishing his sentence.

“And what? What’s wrong with me being in your bedroom? Where married and.....”

“I’m not comfortable with you being in my room that’s all Veela.” He said cutting into her unfinished sentence.

But with hearing this Veela was just cut and stab by his response that it hurt her feelings. Was he kidding her?

‘Do not just tell me this is his reason for ignoring me?’ Veela thought and closed her eyes at him. She was weak to this point of life. She hated to fight these wars that were meaningless. The tears were already piling up behind her eyes and she held them in as much as she could to not let them escape.

“Last week you told me I was yours that when I rejected your thoughts and mind and everything that you said that happen was a mistake you where unwillingly going to accept my words and said I was forever yours. Now what change within those words?”

“Nothing and you are still..........”

“Still what?” She says faintly now fighting the tears. “What happen after that kissed? What happen after that day of telling my how much you where unwillingly going to listen to our sinful deed done that day as a mistake?”

“Veela I’m really not in the mood to argue with you?” Pitt snap feeling annoyed.

“Huh.” Veela sigh in disbelief. “You play with my emotions and then you act upon it as if nothing happen at all. You’re a real jerk.”

“It’s not like that Veela....” He says trying to touch her but she moves away from him.

“Don’t.....You remember when we were at my parents’ house. You couldn’t keep away, you held me into your arms and embrace those nights and then after coming home....it all changes. All my prediction happens and you know what the worse part about it is? Is that I believe you for one second of my life that you had change to work our marriage out.” Veela said in hateful way towards him and slowly gets off the bed. “I was wrong to believe you and I was stupid enough to pay attention to a person like you.”

“Veela you’re over thinking this.” he says reaching out to her but she back away from him.

“Am I?” She says faintly as she feels the urge of memories crash into her. Remembering those moments of Sai rejecting her, those times where he lied to her about the women he had bedded with and left her for. Afraid of losing him, had finally came back and slap her in the face she was too afraid of rejection.

“Yes! Yes! You are now will you listen to me.” Pitt says with all seriousness.

“What then?”

“Veela I need you more than anything but......”

“Then why are you ignoring me?”

“I’m busy with work I don’t have time to fight with you or play lovey dovey.”

“I don’t need you to play lovey dovey nor do I need you to fight with me, all we have to do is get along with each other and you’re making that impossible for us.”

“It’s hard not to be balance.” Pitt sighs and sits back down onto the bed.

“NO, you’re just not over her yet!!”” Veela says with sickening and leave his room slamming his door shut as hard as she could. Leaving Pitt to look up madly as ever.

Hey guys I know it's been awhile since i have updated and i got this chapter so i hope you guys enjoyed!!

Yes, i know Pitt's stupid and I just want to freaking hit the boy in the head haha weird sense im the writer but yea haha. I will Update soon maybe tomorrow if i can start writing again the next scenes! Will See so bare with me and comment.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMFG NO NO NO NO NO Y DID YOU STOP kIKICHUE1 AAAAWWWWWW HEART ATTACK pITT IS VERY STUPID BUT Y DID YOU STOP ON SEENA AND CHAI AWWWW NO SHE CAN'T LEAVE CHAI UPDATE NO Y STOP THERE ITS LIKE A DRAMA ENDING UP A GOOD SCENE AND WONT BE ABLE TO SEE THE NEXT PART UNTIL NEXT WEEK NO MUST UPDATE SOON SOON AWWW I WANNA KNOW.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
OMFG NO NO NO NO NO Y DID YOU STOP kIKICHUE1 AAAAWWWWWW HEART ATTACK pITT IS VERY STUPID BUT Y DID YOU STOP ON SEENA AND CHAI AWWWW NO SHE CAN'T LEAVE CHAI UPDATE NO Y STOP THERE ITS LIKE A DRAMA ENDING UP A GOOD SCENE AND WONT BE ABLE TO SEE THE NEXT PART UNTIL NEXT WEEK NO MUST UPDATE SOON SOON AWWW I WANNA KNOW.
haha i will try to update tomorrow or Tuesday!! will see sense its chrsitmas break i have more time to write! >.< and thanks haha

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
The Marriage

Chapter 15

“Collin!” Seena yelled so sorrowfully as she fell into the hard floor with sobs.

“I’m so sorry Miss; we couldn’t save him in time.” The doctor said and left her to grieve to herself.

“Seena?” Chai said as he bent down to her and embrace her slump body that lay there so regretfully. “It’s okay.”

“I cause his death. I should have been here for him when he needed me most. It’s my entire fault.” 

“Sh—no it’s not your fault, not at all.”

“It is!” She screams at him and then left his embraced. “He needed me and I abandon him. What kind of friend does that?” She says with horrify in her tone. “He was always there for me and I ditch him to be with my husband, to where I thought could make me happy when I knew I wasn’t” 

“Seena don’t say that, if I knew I wouldn’t have said those things to you at the airport. If you would have just told me..........”

“Tell you? Huh, there’s nothing in my life that I could tell you without you going to your damn work place and ignoring me all the damn time.” She says breaking out. She was tired, she was losing it. All the happy days was all a cover up to their miserable life and it was a part of a dream but when realty hits them again it all begins to fall apart. 

“Seena, calm down alright. Well do everything after the funeral for Collin. Send him on his way and then fix everything.”

“Easy for you to say!” She said and shoved him out of the way. “I don’t want to talk to you or be near you.” She yelled again but was stop by him. 

“Let’s go home and get you calm down honey. You need to relax.”

“I will not relax! Do not feel like you can command me. I will not go home with you nor will I come any close to you. You are my destruction the mistake in my life!” She yelled out of anger and dares pushes his hands away to only have Chai hold onto her more while she started to scream and struggle within his grip and slowly started to faint into his hands. Making the nurses run towards them while Chai tried to remain calm about the whole current situation that might just drive his own wife crazy or maybe mentally insane. Hell, she already was blaming herself for Collin’s death! She was in shock mode and it was a current surprise that she just couldn’t accept the fact that he really was gone. Her best friends who stood beside of her was now gone and he gave everything for her. Oh, how she wish she could go back in time and tell him she once felt for him. But to have Chai come into her life suddenly change since she thought their friendship was so much better than losing a friend. How she regrets marring Chai, rejecting Collin and living the life she was now. It was all too much. Seena could have wished she gave him his happiness and told her sooner. How the similarities Of Sai and Collin was so much alike who will ever figure that out. Two good, unselfish and very loving men had to suffer. Just why were the heavens so cruel to them? That answer was something that could not be answer. 

“No, I will not talk to him today, Aunt Mila. He is one selfish bastard and I will forever hate him.” Veela yelled so slightly making sure Pitt was not there to hear from a mile away. 

“What happen?”

“What do you think?” She hissed for a moment and then changes the subject. “Gosh, I hate the name Maya with a passion.” She mumbles and ate her breakfast quickly. 

“Calm down will you Veela. Don’t say stuff like that or Pitt will come to hear us.....”

“Hear what?”

“None of your business.” Veela says rolling her eyes and got her plate and empty into the trashcan, settling it back into sink. 

Making Pitt sigh at her cold remark, his eyes stared at her with heat and bitterness running cold into his veins as he tries to stay calm, not wanting another argument with her. He sits down at his usual spot and continues to eat as Veela stomp back upstairs and into her room. 

“Aunt Mila, you willing to tell me what wrong with her?”

“I dare not too Pitt, I am may be scared of you but Veela is slightly kind of scarier than you are.” She admitted and continued cleaning. 

Well this is nice, good job Sherlock’s! Pitt thought and grumbles as he eats. As Veela settles back down the stairs with her purse in her hands and smiles wonderfully at Aunt Mila. 

“I’m going out Aunt Mila and don’t wait for me to come home I will be eating out with some of my friends today.”

“Which friends?” Pitt had asked and then turns around to face her direction. 

“Like I said, NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS” She says with an amusing smirk on her face and flips her hair back smoothly. 

“Is it a guy or a woman?” He asked again hoping for an answer. But she says clear and icy cold towards him, not showing any kind of emotion. 

“A guy!” She dares answer him truthfully. “Remember Danas? He’s in town and wants to have lunch with me.” She says again hoping for some enlightenment in his hard facial expression hoping to crack him open with eagerness and frustration. 

“Don’t go!” He says rather calmly as his hands left his place and travels up onto his sleeves tucking them up as if he was ready for a fight to break out. 

“Excuse me?” She scoffs with an unbelievable laugh and spite her anger towards him she fakes a very warming smile towards him. “I will go and there’s nothing you can do to make that change my decision.”

“Choose to cross me and you’ll see what happens next.” He warns her and gives her an inferior glare as he stand superior in front of her with fear crossing her spine sending chills over her body. He crosses his arms together tightly as she could see the reflexes of his muscles tightening and with warning. 

f*** bastard is trying to threaten me! He won’t do anything, he won’t dare. She told herself and stared back at him with an intense glare. “Huh, it’s funny.” She says licking her lips together. 

But Pitt stood there staring her up and down and then it hit him hard. Her lips, her luscious lips and the way her tongue reaches each other so delectating smooth and soft, as if she meant to tease him. When all he wanted was a distraction from her and bedding her. His mind was blowing in wild thoughts. He had to stop. With his lame excuse last night he didn’t want to hurt her. Of course he wanted to bed Veela it was just, he was afraid to. Yeah, afraid he was. With his experience in women and with her she was slightly inexperience of where he wanted to take things slow at first but Veela and her curiosity wouldn’t let him do that.

Veela was deciding on her own record when to want him and it was killing him to reject her when he really didn’t want to. They had to take things slowly since he already probably knows that it would be too quick into taking things a bit too quick. He learned that from Maya. They were going way to fast and didn’t realize that in the end they would end up breaking each other hearts. He had to take things into not repeating the past and learn from it rather than take advantage of the situation like their first night. 

Deep breaths! In and out you can do this!! Pitt thought to himself and continued to hold onto that cold face. 

“What’s funny?”

“You, babe!” Veela says raising both her eyebrows at him. 

Damn her, how could she possibly make those words sound so hot??...Stop! Stop it! You’re losing it! He cursed to himself, while Veela was watching him fight his inner thoughts. 

“What do you mean?” He asks without trying to make it sound like he was getting turn on by such innocent that was coming off of her. The vibe that was of course, she was just too damn innocent although she was somewhat of a pain in the butt. 

“Humph, now you’re acting like you own me. That’s what’s funny.” She tilted her head to the side and mock at him as she went to sit on the stool and crossed her legs together giving him a better view of her long slender legs. 

While Pitt, walked towards her in a couple of steps but distance himself far enough were he wasn’t touching her. He was too aroused to even be near her. That was his problem. He was afraid of taking things too far and ends up hurting her. She was the prefect kind of women he now wanted but still her skin looked so soft and fragile that he was afraid he was going to be harsh on her. He didn’t want to create any marks on her golden skin. She was making him lost in all concentration and staying home for the day was a big mistake because he was afraid he might just slam his lips against hers and bruised her from it. 

He turns around to send Aunt Mila off from hearing them continued their conversation. It was too private for her to hear and if she did she would probably start gossiping to his parents about it, which was going to be annoying with the entire annoying question his mother may ask him. 

“We’ve been through this!” He snaps and closed his eyes from farther evolution. “Like I had said and I didn’t deny that you are mine because you are.”

“I am certainly not, what happen last night told me......”

“No, your turn to listen Veela” He commanded with a harsh tone. “Last night was nothing. You weren’t listening to me when I had something to say to you and whatever you said last night you were all wrong.” He said not noticing his own steps as he got closer to her. “You’re everything I want.” Pitt said, as his long fingers started to trace down her skin as he closed up the space between them. “Maya has nothing to do with this, do you understand?” He begin again as his arms then wrapped around her waist bringing her off the stool and pushing herself towards him as her legs didn’t meet the ground as they should. He was holding her up with such lustful eyes she was unable to see last night in the dark. He was actually lusting for her in the dark where she couldn’t see how much he had wanted her and was fighting every cause of it. 

Damn! Control yourself Veela. Don’t let him get to you! Snap out of it! She told herself with a snap and then struggle off his arms only to have him tighten his grip around her.

“Don’t leave.” He whispers into her ear so slightly hoarse and gently. 

“You want Maya not me.” Veela continues to interject him with the same rejection her gave her last night. 

“No, no I don’t. I want you. Please don’t make this harder than it already is?” He said with pleading in his eyes. 

“You’re still not over her and I don’t want you touching me while you’re still......”

“I’m over her!” Pitt says furiously at her. “Look at me Veela!” He demanded and when she didn’t Pitt tilted her chin up harshly to look at him. He stared into her eyes and wrapped his whole arm around from keeping her from escaping. “I’M OVER HER.” Pitt said slowly with each word clarifying his mind and thoughts. 

But Veela wasn’t willingly to listen instead being as stubborn as ever she wasn’t going to fall right into his trap. It would be too easy and it would make her look weak. “I don’t believ-----”

You’ll just have to do it to shut her up! Pitt thought and finally gave into his lusting body that now took over. His lips met hers making her shut-up and from continuing her sentence. As he then pulled away and said, “I f*** WANT YOU.” He said with an uncontrollably emotion he has been trying to fight for the past damn days. “God, you taste so good.” He exclaims again and took his lips to brush over hers again until she started to struggle. 

Veela started to grip and pull onto his shirt to let her go but he wouldn’t. He held her tight into his embraced and pulled both her legs to wrap around his waist pushing her back into the seat and into the counter tops deepening their kiss.

Veela, don’t fall for it! Don’t fall for it! Don’t fall for it! She hissed to herself threes time until she attack him and bit his tongue. She was sure that will make him retreat to only have him come back for more. He was hungry for it, for her and she wasn’t getting it but couldn’t help but fall right into his hands and the heated kisses that tingle inside of her stomach and lower half. She couldn’t help but fall right into his lustful kisses that left fire burning against her skin so passionately hot and desired. And as much as she wanted to reject him the more she was lying to herself, damn this man! She thought and kissed him back for what seem like only a second had gone by to have Pitt pull away with such lust that filled his eyes. 

Them both breathing heavy and face each other as a smile played along their lips as their foreheads laid against each other staring into each other’s eyes dreamingly. He kissed her lips one more time teasing her and pulled away to make her want more then just a simple kiss. 

“I want you and don’t you forget that.” He said calmly and pulled away from her leaving her totally hypnotize by his leaving. He walked upstairs to find himself a very cold shower to calm his nerves and from going too far it was definitely heaven. He was satisfied with himself to be able to control his lustful needs for her and to be able to taste her luscious lips again. Oh, how he missed them for the past week. To be able to touch and feel them again was a lifetime remembrance. He was happy. 

However, Veela totally shock and concern, did she do something to make him pull away again? Gosh she needs to understand guys as they needed to understand women also. Guy’s thin women are confusing. Well Women think guys are also confusing to deal with. She was found dumbstruck and it hurt her feelings that he would say he wanted her but not fulfill his wanting towards her. As much as she needed him, he needed her too and they both are just not cooperating right together. 

Veela wants him more than just want she wants him to understand that as a wife and women when they love someone they also had needs of their own. You can’t just leave someone hanging after what just happen like seriously! And Pitt well he thinks the opposite of Veela. Although, he had needs he’s willingly trying to work things out all in his mind. His inner battles of trying to control himself from going too far he had to be careful. But Veela she was just pushing his buttons and he doesn’t really know just how much more he can control his emotions. 

So yea I hope you guys enjoy the new chapters and tell me how you like it!! Oh and have a HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!!! MAy all your wishes come true within this year and the next. And hey yeh! we didn't die!!!​

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
It was totally good, Ahahaha vella was cute to pitt 555555 more more na ja and Chai and seen damn, can't believe Collins died eerrrgggg. MERRY X-MAS TO YOU TO 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
fantastic_27 said:
It was totally good, Ahahaha vella was cute to pitt 555555 more more na ja and Chai and seen damn, can't believe Collins died eerrrgggg. MERRY X-MAS TO YOU TO 
 LOL I will try to update soon haha man idk what to do with Seena and Chai just yet. I'm trying to make them go along with the flow but Seena may change a little??.....She is kinda shock from Collins death so that may trigger something deep inside of her too!! 

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
OMG
I Have Been Reading This
So I Spent The Whole Night
Ugghhg
Update Soon Kia
This Is So Good

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Sorry not about my ff but i absolutely fell in love with the book when i havent even read it haha!! Hmm haha i've read this book not yet though but it seems so good!! Called 

Hopeless By Colleen Hoover my best new writer who i love her books so much. She is the newest writer there is and somehow just reading the reviews of it i am in Love! Like serously i am not kidding you guys. 

​
Credits Colleen Hoover FB.

Sometimes discovering the truth can leave you more hopeless than believing the lies…

That’s what seventeen-year-old Sky realizes after she meets Dean Holder. A guy with a reputation that rivals her own and an uncanny ability to invoke feelings in her she’s never had before. He terrifies her and captivates her all in the span of just one encounter, and something about the way he makes her feel sparks buried memories from a past that she wishes could just stay buried.

Sky struggles to keep him at a distance knowing he’s nothing but trouble, but Holder insists on learning everything about her. After finally caving to his unwavering pursuit, Sky soon finds that Holder isn’t at all who he’s been claiming to be. When the secrets he’s been keeping are finally revealed, every single facet of Sky’s life will change forever.

There are some things that had actually captured my heart by only Holder the man guy gah he's something. Just someone i would like to know!! Seriously!! I'm going to give you guys a example of what HOlder says to Sky!

"Sky i'm not kissing you tonight but believe me when I tell you, I've never wanted to kiss a girl more. So stop thinking i'm not attracted to you because you have no idea just how much I am. You can hold my hand, you can run your fingers through my hair, you can straddle me while I fee you spaghetti, but you are not getting kisses tonight. And probably not tomorrow, ether. I need this. I need you to know you're feeling every single thing that i'm feeling the moment my lips touch yours. Because I want your first kiss to be the best first kiss in history of kisses." 

Aww, Isn't that just cute and lovable ergh, i just love that line caught me in attention. So i wanna sure!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I'm so sorry my fellows readers but i'm just not in the mood to write. Just got my dreams ruined.......i'm in no mood to write these pass few days. Got exams coming up and its just been very stressful these past few weeks. I thought everything was fine but I guess it really wasn't. I guess life is just too cruel sometimes while others are just living the life right?

haha writing is a way for me to escape the world I live in but now i've realize soon reality catches up and i've got to face it head on. It's been hard and I''ve been focusing to much on my next chapter, my next excitement, what happens next? I haven't thought about reality. I haven't thought about my real life yet and so i have to get back to it, I can't keep hiding and so will have to say goodbye to u all and I'll see u all soon whenever, my exams are finsih and get my life figure out.

I will try to see when i can update na.

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
It's ok take your time 55555 I am fantastic_27 just that I made a new account cause they wouldn't let me log back into my old account I am so PISSED so I couldn't log back into AF for 1 month and I am pissed but at least I made a new one