The Marriage "Ch29" 10.09.13 ENDING

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
It's alright. Focus on your exams, girl. In our time right now, education is more important. But when you're free, in a mood to write, and not stressed, update anytime na? Thanks for notifying us. :)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Kia , just had time to catch up and I am loving it !!! Veela is really cute. She is so bothered by what Pitt think , it is clear that she is falling hard for him. Pitt is still a bit mysterious to me which I really like . I am a bit like Veela , I just don't know what is going on in that head of his ! Lol but the last chapter has told me that he was more than ready to make her his wife in the proper sense of the term , hahahaha .

Awwww... I hope you are alright and that you are not too stressed up. Good luck for your exams Kia , I know you can do it , girl !!!!! ;)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
The Marriage
 ​
Ch16
 ​
"Seena! Please to talk to me." Chai pleaded to her while she lay still in the hospital bed. She stared away from him and watched the rain fall slowly to the ground. She had no clue of what to say next to him. She was losing it. The guilt. So much guilt she felt for not being able to be there for him. She was out being happy, when Collin was not and he died alone. She didn't even get one last word with him before he had gone. What kind of friend was she? That was the only thought that did occur within the nights and days of her depression.

"Seena?" Chai said one last time. He was actually beginning to freak out. His wife had not spoken a word to him after Collins funeral. How many days had actually past that she had not spoken? A week? Two weeks? What was he missing in the story he only knew? Did he not know of Collin's repressing outburst of emotions he had confirmed to Seena? No he didn't know at all. Seena had not told him nor did she plan too. It was better if he didn't know.

However, her silence was about to destroy him. He couldn't take it anymore. He has to have her talk. He needs her to talk because he was beginning to worry. He loves his wife so much that he was afraid of losing her and that would break his heart. He had not thought that Collins death will bring this side out of her. A side that could possible makes her emotional and physically kills her life and soul that she would become a sick person. It would break him to have her end this way. He needed her back. He wanted her back and he wasn't going to leave her like this until he got her back.

So he decided to call her only family that could bring her back. This was getting out of control. Chai was losing Seena every day and he couldn't afford to lose her anymore. He would mentally break down if he did. She was after all his wife, his world, his soul for heaven’s sake she was his lover and he was just too scared that he may lose her forever. He didn't want that. It would kill him to see her like she was going insane. It was already painful enough to see her take the silence but Collins death had made such a huge impact on her. She refused to eat. Refuse to talk and to come out of her room. She had refused everything that involved with Chai and it pains him to the root to see her so cold. He couldn't take it anymore. He needed his Seena back. He needed his lovely wife back and so he blamed it on himself. This was the reason why she became like this. It was his fault she became like this. And while Seena blame herself, Chai blame himself for her being like this and the guilt that was too much that it could make a person go crazy, it ate them up like a pack of hungry loins eating and praying upon a dying zebra. Like they have never eaten before, it was just too much to take it.

"Look Veela we can go out to eat another time. I've been super busy these past days." Pitt had said as he settles down his folders against the table. He had decided to stay home and work from there but figuring out that he couldn't concentrate if Veela was there distracting him.

Veela huffed and puff at him, "Well you will also be gone in two days. Remember your trip back to London. The designers did not like the architect your workers designed out for them. Besides it’s been two weeks since we actually did anything. No, I mean ever since I’ve tried to run back to my parents we never did anything till all this time." Veela said unhappily.

"I don't have time."

"Then find time!" She said it like it was the easiest thing a person can do but he had so much work to do he simple had no time at all.

"Veela you’re making this harder than it already is, please leave me alone?" Pitt says standing up from his position.

"Fine! I'll leave you alone but when you come to me telling me about how much you want to spend time with me don't find it surprising that I will be rejecting your call!"

"No, Veela don't leave like that." Pitt sighs again and had to step away from what he was doing to be able to stop her from going anywhere. "Look, I promise after my work is done I will find all the time I have to be with you."

"Then tell me this, you’re not going to go on this trip with Maya are you?" Veela asked remembering the message that was send to her a week ago about the trip.

"I have no power but to let her go with me. She is the only one who can convince the London committee about our plans here and for them"

"And you can't choose anyone else to do the job?"

"She is the only one who has enough experience in London to be going with me. Please trust
me in this." Pitt says gripping onto both her upper arms. "I promise you nothing will happen between the two of us. I give you my word."

"Can I trust then? You are not going to come back with that woman in your arms?"

"Yes, and I am very disappointed in you Veela to think that I will be coming back home with her in my arms. Is my lack of words nothing to you that you don't believe me?" Pitt says observing her closely as he sneakily wraps his arms around her waist and closing in the space between them. He watches her with dazzling eyes, up and about her breath movements
while she stares down onto his shirt unsure about his questioning. "Do my words mean nothing to you?" He asked once more closing in the distant of their lips as they moved in closer and closer together until he stops right before reaching her lips fully.

"They mean something, but I'm just afraid......" she trails off and finds his eyes sparkling down at her with warmth and coldness mix together.

"Afraid of what?" He asked with a determine voice that meant for her to spill out the beans.

Veela closes her closes and took in a deep breath before answering his question again. How can he make her feel so weak after she was so confidant to actually make a move? And when she opens her eyes again and ends the eye contact she turns away from him.

"You’re really not going to make me answer you about his right?" She asked. While Pitt pressuring gaze hit hers again and he pulls up her chin up so she was facing him at all times.  

"Answer me!" His voice echoes faintly but his facial expression told another story. His jaw was set tight and sharp as his eyebrows came down forming a V, he was calming his temper down from losing it. His wife did not trust in him? Heck she was afraid of him cheating on her.

"I'm afraid of old flames firing up again. Truthfully, when she showed up you were still so in love with her even the flames were still there a couple weeks ago." Veela had mutter as Pitt had closed his eyes and pulled his forehead against hers. Resting so silently against her, he pulled her into his embraced and hugs her tightly.

"I like you, Veela. And there's nothing that will change that. I'm married you and your still here with me which I thought that you would had tried to run away from me by now but you hadn't and you didn't leave me or give up on me while others had. Maya left because she gave up on us. Heck I was married to her for almost two years and she left me to dwell on that. She gave up on us and when I thought I got married to you, you would leave me as soon as a month had past and then a year did and you didn't leave me. You stayed and messed around with me and question me about my whole life. No one has ever done with me. They've figure I was inhuman that I had no heart and so they left without trying at all. But you, you were different Veela. I need you to stand up for me when I can't. To be the owner of my heart when it had no owner. I want you to be that person for me because you never gave up." He says faintly but amazingly calm and tender.

"Your big speech done yet?" Veela asked with an almost cheerful voice mocking his big introduction to his feeling as she raises one of her eyebrows at him. Making them both laugh at each other and the feeling of embarrassment roses to their cheeks. 

"Trust me."

"I trust you."

I know it's short but at least I have something. HAhaha wish me luck on my exams!! It will be while again. I'm so sorry I cant update as fast as I use too. I will try again when the new semester starts na everyone. Love all my readers. 
 ♥♥♥♥

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Loving it! Thanks for updating. :) Study HARD na ka lol jk. I have to study too. So I can get back on track since my school starts again tomorrow. I need to be prepared!

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Kia for the update!! Finally got all caught up with chapter.....your such a good writer can't help but to want more and more of this ff. Keep up the good work and pls update soon.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Maya ... I can feel that she is going to try to cause some damages , lol . Veela and Pitt are soo sweet !!!!!! Love it Kia <3

Good luck for your exams Kia ! You can do it girl ! ^^

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
The Marriage
 ​
Ch17
 ​
The night stayed clear and the stars shine bright. The crescent moon showed a longing of want within the sun to rise. But somehow it was hours still before the sun will be up again. As Chai sat still beside of Seena a sleeping body that was fast asleep and unbothered. She was breaking his heart into so many pieces that he couldn’t bare the sight of her anymore. Her state in mind and soul, even her physical appearance was hard to watch. He was losing her. He needed to help her. He wanted to help her. But how? Could he have told her that she was pregnant? Will that make her come back to him? Or will that make her even more depressed?
 ​
He was thankful that for once since their marriage they were actually going to start a family after two years of being married. He so thankful but Seena was what that worried him. She wouldn’t eat. She wouldn’t do anything but cry and try to hurt herself even more. He had to do something. He couldn’t keep her tie up without her hurting herself even more. Only a day has passed and she was doing the impossible. She said, “I want to meet Collin!” But how could she do that when he’s already dead? She was tearing him to limbs. He had no other choice but to risk it. He had to tell her before she really does something crazy. If she cared enough for her child she wouldn’t hurt herself. If she cared enough she would try to take care of herself and meet a therapist and somehow cured her deep depression. She would if she cared.
 ​
Chai took her hands with his and kissed in between her knuckles. The tears of seeing her like this fell. He was crying for her to come back. He loved her so much but somehow, she didn’t seem to see the same thing as he did. He loved her so much that he could have given her the whole world if he could. Seena just didn’t see it like he did.
 ​
Chai caressed her cheek and pulled her loose hair back and kissed her forehead. “Come back to me....” He manages to say faintly and sits back down observing her more than he ever had in his lifetime.
 ​
 ​
It was a day since Pitt was gone. Veela was pretty well bored out of her life. She had no one to mess with or to make them mad at her. She missed the days of making him mad at her. She missed the days of his scent that was now disappearing. His voice that was alarming and dangerous in a way that made her heart skip and do little flutters inside of her stomach, she missed all of it.
 ​
Veela couldn’t sleep on her own anymore. Just one day passing and she would have to go lay on his bed for about 30 minutes then she will be satisfy and go out. But only that one day she had seen herself entering his room more than three times an hour. How could she possibly go without a day of smelling him? She manages a whole day without calling him. What could she do if he had to be gone forever from her life? Could she live without him? Could she, after losing Sai? Could she manage another heartbreak? Getting over Sai was hard enough but getting married to Barry was a piece of cake. But losing Barry was harder then she had expected it too. He was the opposite of Sai, Barry had a dangerous vibe that came from him but at the same time he was sweet and caring. A little over protected and passive, but then again she was use too it now. Barry was just very different from her standards. He was somehow mysterious in a good way. His feelings were well known by his actions as if he expressed more through physical contact then words. He was just like a bird stuck in a cage with nothing to do but sit around but when he got out his wings flew out in many different ways that kept him moving and showed how much he enjoyed life as it is.
 ​
Veela now feels as if she could finally move on with her life. With no obligation to attend to Sai no more, she had finally lost her heart to another man who was with her emotionally and physically. Would Sai be happy for her? Or will he be mad? He was her sea, her happiness once before. Would he be mad for her to find some else, did he have a right to be mad? He was now dead but somehow a feeling that he was still always here stayed around her making her feel guilty as ever.
 ​
Sure she missed him at times and still does when she feels down. But he was merely a pass she needs to forget. But how can someone forget such a past that held so many emotions and happy moments? No one can, it can be push back but never can it be forgotten. Her thoughts now confused her more than ever. Did she love Pitt or was she still dead over heels for her dead lover Sai? That was her only question left she needed to answer.
 ​
She had emotions that felt like jealousy, loved, sweet sometimes and now mostly angered when Pitt doesn’t choose to recognize her but mostly....... ‘What why hasn’t Pitt called me yet?’ Veela thought and stood right back up from Pitt bed. She looked over her cell and checks her calls but nothing. Pitt told her to trust him but he doesn’t call her. What the heck.
 ​
 ​
“You need to get out of here Maya.” Pitt says releasing his tie. He was tired out from the work and now he had her to deal with. ‘I could not break my promise to Yaya. I could not break my promise to Yaya.’ he thought again and again until he pushed her away. “Please stay away from me Maya. How many times to do I have to tell you that I am happily married?”
 ​
“Happily? When I first came back here and saw you. You looked nothing like you were happy more like miserable.”
 ​
“Well that all change the day you came back. We have nothing to talk about anymore. I refused to speak to you and your needs. I am not that person you once knew anymore Maya.” Pitt says coldly slamming his jacket on the leather seat making Maya flitch at his awareness.
 ​
“You are still the person I know, Pitt; please just come back to me.” Maya pleads and goes to touch his jaw line smoothly. “You are still there. I know it.” She says burying her face into his chest gently. Sniffing in his rich scent, she exhales sharply in delight. “I’ve missed you.”
 ​
“Maya...” Pitt says feeling rather wrong as he attempts to push her out of the way.
 ​
“No, Pitt. I’m sorry for everything I have done to you. I’m sorry for everything.”
 ​
“You have Sila.”
 ​
“But I don’t want him. He doesn’t make me happy like you do.”
 ​
“Maya....” Pitt says once more and officially pushes her away as gently as possible. “I came here for business not to play around with you.” He said again and struggles within Maya’s grip making them fall into the wall behind of them. He took one stern look at her and sighs.
 ​
He admits he had missed Maya while Veela and him were married but now it was different. He had actually felt something for Veela after so many years of missing Maya.  He had found someone who was not going to leave him. But damn this woman she always had this effect on him. She closed his eyes and blinded him so easily that he was fooled again and again because of this woman and somehow she was doing it again to him. She was bewitching him as if she putted a spell on him and cast it for eternity. She was once everything but when she left that whole world fell and now she was trying to rebuild it like rebuilding a human body. That was the only problem the pain was too much and unforgettable that it couldn’t be rebuild but heal over time. And he was healing; Veela was slowly healing him and was being caught up into a web with Maya and her lies. The way she trap him was like no other. She was a demon and she knew how to twist him. She knew what he liked and what he didn’t. She had the advantage, she had the experience and many more with Pitt that it drove his mind crazy over this women. She knew how to twist his world and gave him what he needed, she knew him way too well that she manage to ambush him and bend his faithfulness with Veela. She gave him a sweet soft kissed making him lost and confused.
 ​
Oh lord what will he do now?
 ​
 ​
The upcoming morning was tiring. Veela had managed to escape the morning without calling Pitt. She wonders what he was doing or what had happen during his trip to London.  Tomorrow he was coming home finally. She couldn’t wait till all the sweet and romantic imaginary she has been day dreaming to come true at all. However it has been quite a while since she had gone to her most precious place of all. The Sea. The one place to give her peace and sadness but it was also a place that she will forever remember that was once a part of her and still is. She still loved the place.
 ​
The sea was still windy as usual but this time it was different. It felt warm and friendly. The sea was somehow welcoming her which she felt for the first time since Sai’s death. The sun was high up and shining brightly with delight. The amiable sea water crash silently this time around. The whistling of the wind was pleasing to the human ear and it sing to her as much as the crashes that was being played. The sea finally was happy with her here.
 ​
Veela smiles and crossed her arms together. She watches the sea with enliven and felt relief. Her heart no longer aches. She no longer felt alienated from the world without Sai and she mostly was cheery about life itself once again. She was willingly going to fight this life and game to be with the person she loved. She knew coming here will be her answer. Sai was always her answer. She knew he would wait here for her. But it was time for him to move on. He had to go back and began his life again. He didn’t have to watch over her anymore and she was thankful he did. It was time to move one.
 ​
“Sai!” She screams his name. “Thank you for everything you’ve done for me!” She yelled one more time and ended with a hum. “I want you to move on. To go live another life and find the one you love......” She said bringing her voice to a normal tone. “I will forever remember you but I will have to move on and create new memories. But mostly, I do miss you.” She said faintly and smiled again. “I do miss you.....”
 ​
 ​
Sai even in death watched her. He wanted to touch her and hug her. It’s been a while since he saw her smile that brought warmth to him. He wanted more then to touch her. He wanted to hold onto her more than anything but he couldn’t. He stood beside of her and smiled along with her.
 ​
“I can’t leave you just yet and I miss you too. I miss you too......” He said faintly and then disappearing from her side.
 ​
 ​
“Seena, please stop!” Chai eagerly pinned her down. “Please stop hurting yourself.” He begged her until she lashes out at him. “Stop...” he said faintly and the tears started to fall again. “You have to take care of our baby inside of you. You’re pregnant Seena. So please stop hurting yourself.” He said weakly with a pleading and it made her stop finally.
 ​
Seena watch him with sadness and snap back to reality. ‘I pregnant?’ she thought to herself and weakly held her grounds away. She was defeated.
 ​
Chai watch her stop and she looked up at him. She didn’t look lost or confused. She looks like herself back to normal. But he couldn’t be sure of it.
 ​
“Seena, you there with me?” He asked and let her arms go. She nodded her head at him and he happily gave her a kiss on the forehead. He hugged her so tight that new tears of joy filled him up. She was back finally after two weeks of trying to bring her back she was finally here with him and not blacking out on him.
 ​
“Am I really.....” She didn’t get to finish.
 ​
“Yes, you are.” He said happily and hugs her once more. But she didn’t say anything after that. She was left quiet and sat still. She gave him the silent treatment and she thought about how she had acted for the past two weeks. It brought up things she never thought she was possible of doing. She had nothing else to say to Chai.
 ​
-_______-
 ​
“Yes, Sara (Seena’s mother) she’s doing fine now. Looks like risking the child and telling her she was pregnant snap her right back. But I’m still worried a bit about her.” Chai said speaking on the phone with her.
 ​
“Please take care of her Chai. She had always been a little emotional since she was small.”
 ​
“I will do my best. Oh, and Seena will be coming back home soon. She says she doesn’t wait to stay in the hospital anymore. She’s tired of staying here and wants to see you very much.”
 ​
“Okay thanks. Bye Chai take care of my baby.”
 ​
“I will. Bye Sara.”
 ​
 ​
Veela got back home late as usual. She always did when she was at the sea. She always found herself lost and watching the sun set for hours till she catches up with time again and leave. And this time was no different from those many other times before.
 ​
She felt tired and took off her heels before she fell down and slips on her face. She was never good at wearing those but they were always so pretty and they match her outfit and long slender legs. She closed the door behind of her and snaps the lights up. She continued down the kitchen to get a drink and was spook.
 ​
“Who are you? And how did you get into my house?” She said as she found the nearest thing to her which was a knife and she pointed it at him.
He held his hands up in defeat and smiled at her. But his eyes told her that he meant no harm.
 ​
“I mean no harm to you I just want to talk.” He said sounding sincere.
 ​
“Talk? That’s funny how you came here unknown.”
 ​
“Look my name is Sila. I am Maya’s husband. I came to get her back, I found out she came her and so I followed.”
 ​
Veela then remember the name Sila. Was he the same person Pitt talked about?
 ​
“Well she is not here.” Veela said putting the knife down.
 ​
“Do you know where I can find her?”
 ​
“London, she is with my husband on a business trip.”
 ​
“Crap!” He hissed and snaps his hands down onto the counter tops. “You should have never let her go with him.”
 ​
“What is the problem?”
 ​
“I don’t trust Maya, she’s a snake. She will try every way to get him back don’t you understand.”
 ​
“But I trust my husband enough....”
 ​
“You really think they won’t do anything?” Sila said once more rudely.
 ​
“I trust in him and if you want more information about where she lives it may be near a condo around here. It won’t be that hard to find her.”
 ​
“Right! Thanks for telling me and I’m sorry for intruding into your personal home.” Sila said leaving as Veela sat back down thinking about what he had said.
 ​
** “I don’t trust Maya, she’s a snake. She will try every way to get him back don’t you understand.”
 ​
**“You really think they won’t do anything?”
 ​
“I trust in him. I trust in him. I trust in him.” She repeated again and sat down. Suddenly feeling the urge to drink she pulled out a bottle of vodka and started drinking.
 ​
The night was still fresh but late. Veela had managed to drink half of the bottle. Not feeling the slightest tipsy at all she still felt great but depressed. She was still in her right state of mind but random thoughts poured over her. She stayed in the dark and only with a candle on beside of her. She stood up and headed over to the swimming pool. She sat down with the bottle with her and the burning candle next to her. What shall she do now? She had no idea but to see what happen next. All of a sudden a voice distracted her from her thoughts. She looked up to see no other than Maya standing beside of her. Veela stood up beside of her and was shock. How did these people get into her house in the first place? 

"What are you doing here? How did you get in?"

"Well I have a spare key to the house since this was the same house Pitt brought for us and I'm here to tell you that Pitt and I are back together."

"You think I believe you?"

"You think I will lie to you?"

Gosh, Veela really did hate this woman’s guts. This kind of women was really not ashamed about who she opens her legs to. She also hated it when people ask a question after a question. 

"Low as usual. If only Pitt saw right through you." Veela snicker and laughs. "Your husband came to find you." She said once more as Maya's face grew pale. "What's wrong cat's caught your tongue?"

"What did he say?"

"I don't know asked him yourself." Veela said smirking and made her way away from her bumping into her shoulder purposely. 

"Tell me what he said." Maya demanded and grip onto her wrist tightly. 

"Go ask him yourself. This is not my problem to deal with." Veela said as she shoves her hands away. 

"I command you to tell Me." 

"His story is not mine to tell. Why are acting this way for anyways. As if you’re scared of him?" Veela said nasty jerking her hands away from Maya. "Wait aw, don’t tell me you’re scared of him." Veela said in a fake pity tone and grin wickedly at her. "Serves you right." She mumbles under her breath. 

"What did he say to you?" Maya stumble along her words and grip onto Veela's arm tightly. 

"Get off of me you weirdo." Veela said trying to jerk her hand away as Maya’s nails digging into her arms. "Get the fuck off of me." Veela said slapping her to the ground and shoving her away. 

"What is going on here?" 

"Pitt."

"Huh, Pitt you have to help me. Your wife is beating me up. Look at me." Maya complain and hanged onto his arm.

"What are you doing here Maya?"

"I came to see you and thought that I forgot something in your bags and so I came but then I looked back through my stuff and it was all there. So I was going to go back but then Veela was unhappy about seeing me so she tried to beat me up. It was good you came in time otherwise I would be in the hospital by now." She whined and buried her face into his arm. While Pitt gave a look to Veela, shaking his head in disapproval. 

'He believed her?' She thought. 'He freaking believe in her story!' Veela thought once more and it push her. Her heart thumped loudly with anger, jealousy run through her veins as her hands clench into a fist she was right about to kick this woman’s butt. Not only hers but Pitt too. She waited for his return to find this outcome. What is wrong with him?

"I will be back Veela. I'm going to take Maya home."

‘No! You will not!’ She thought but didn’t bother to say anything back. Maybe Sila was right. She couldn't trust Pitt after all. His stupid speech. No wonder he didn't call her once. He was too damn busy with that woman. He didn't even ask for her side of the story. What really did happen, he didn't even bother. So Veela did what she's been doing. She went back to where she was sitting, grabbed the bottle and drunk it whole. 

This night had been unpredictable. She thought he was coming home tomorrow, what happen to the trip? He lied to her. He took sides and went with another women who was his ex-wife. Maya's husband came to meet her with an unexpected note also. What next shall happen? Her heart crushed and left to believe that hope and love was nothing but a suffering? Her trust in him was now ruined. He has ruined it and maybe her whole life was ruined. 

"What are you still doing here?" 

"You're back already?" Veela said bitterly. Giving him a disgusting glare as she continued with the drink, pouring it into her mouth as he came and snatch the bottle right out of her hands as it spilled over her clothes, she shot right back up at him and wiped her lips from the spill.

"Give it back to me?" She protest and tried to snatch it back. 

"Is there a reason why you’re drinking?" Pitt asked with anger in his voice. 

"Maybe, maybe not. Is there something wrong with me drinking?" She said glaring up at him as she sat still back at her spot. 

"Why are you mad at me for?" 

"I'm not mad I’m just not in the mood to be talking to you that's all." Veela said crossing her arms together. 

"You're a very frustrating women you know that?" He said as his temper started getting the better of him. "Damn it Veela what is wrong with you? Tell me please. Why are you mad at me? What is going on in that head of yours?" He says harshly pulling her up so her gaze met his. 

"You want to know?"

"Yes, I want to know."

"Then tell me truthfully, on your trip did you have any physical contact with Maya at all?" 

"Why...why are you suddenly asking these questions? I thought you trusted me." Pitt said shaking his head as he let her go. 

"Answer the question! You did didn't you? What!! You two shared a hot emotional make out section and had an outburst of emotion and then confessed about how much you two missed each other presents? You slept with her!" She said madly and threw her hands up into the air. "Am I right?" She yelled.

"I admit we kissed..."

"You have just lost my trust in you when I risked it." Veela said almost walking pass of him as he stood in front of her.

"But your wrong Veela. I stop it from actually happening. We did nothing after that."

"But old feelings were emerged again Pitt. You still love her and I was afraid of that happening. You showed her that you still loved her. You gave her a chance don't you understand that. That gave her hope and now you've chosen sides with her. She will never leave you alone and we will forever be stuck in this misunderstanding." Veela hissed at him feeling the drunkenness hit her. "You, Pitt still love Maya and I am just her replacement. I am not the real thing for you." She snaps and then pushes him away but he refuse to let her go. He held her tight into his embraced and buried his head into the curves of her neck. 

"Let me go Pitt!" Veela said struggling and tried brushing off his hands but it made them move more until they drop into the pool. Soaking them both and bringing them back to life. Pitt still held onto her and while she struggled for a long time before she stop. Veela quietly laid still in his tight embraced with unspoken feelings that crush her. Her only question was now 'what is in his mind of his?' 

​
LOL I know sad, gosh hate Maya. She's such a pain but hey look on the bright side we all see a different side of Pitt every time and Chai and Seena are having a kid. I hear family reunion here!!! Hahaha I'm going to Love Pitt mom. She's so cool. But anyways, it will take a while before Veela warms up to Pitt again. I hope. He's such blah. Don't know what he wants, he's confused i know you guys hate him but when he reach that stage you guys will like him more. However, Sila hmm he's still a mystery. Maya maybe she will be put in her place finally. There is still more to go. I hope u guys enjoy The Marriage as much as I enjoy writing it and sharing them. I also hope u guys are also keeping up with my other ff Killer. That story is a real challenging story to write. It a little hard but i will find a way to finish both my ff before I start my next ff.

I'm thinking about calling the story Longing it is a whole different plot will get back to you all about the story line. I am also thinking about another story to write called, Waiting for You but this one is maybe only. And my others coming soon ff will be on hold.
So please comment and tell me what you like. Thank you ^_^

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Sorry everyone that it has taken me such a long time to update this story I will try harder next time!! And I hope you all enjoy and comment!! 

The Marriage 

Ch18

"Gosh, my head...." Veela mutter to herself. "What the heck happen?" She begins again and then remembers the night. Maya coming over, something involving with husband and being together with Pitt again. Oh crap! She went off on Pitt, accused him on cheating and had an argument with him. The last thing she wanted was this happening. "Stupid vodka" she said hitting the bed and struggling against it.

"Your right!" Pitt voice had roar to her ears making her freeze.

Veela then stumbles over her bed and fell off when she heard his voice. She wasn't aware of his presents. How long has she been out? Or maybe how long has he been in her room stalking her in her sleep? She suddenly curse under her breath and got herself up and sat down again in her bed tiredly. She had no mood to be arguing with him or discussing any matters with him. She still had a headache and her eyes were fuzzy. She refuses to fight with her eyes and let them closed again as she fell right over back to sleep. Sleep! That felt like a great idea so Pitt will leave her alone to rest in peace but instead she was being jerk up again.

"Veela if you do not wake up I will make you" he warn her but she refused to and kept dosing off to sleep. Her eyes wouldn't let her open them so therefore she decided that Pitt wouldn't dare do anything to her since that crap he pulled last night. But she so wrong. With a swift and she was being carried bridal style away to somewhere she didn't know but it felt great being in his warm arms. As she suddenly nuzzle into his warm chest holding him within her arms also and then boom!

She was startle awake as cold water hit her bare skin and soaked her warm clothes. She froze up as if another ice age had hit her she was fully awake now and her eyes now refused to closed. She stared at Pitt who gave her a serious gaze back. He crossed his arms and tapped his feet waiting for her to get out of the shower.

Veela had got up to her feet and suddenly cuss at him. She was furious with him.

"What the hell!" She said pushing him back. "What is your problem?" She hissed at him and attempted to punch him in the chest but he caught her hand and pulled her up close to him.

"I warn you, did I not?" His voice full of irritation and plan.

"My gosh what do you want from me?" Veela asked snapping his hands away. She gave him the death glare and added her own insane tone back at him. "Wait before you answer that, let me answer it for you. LEAVE ME ALONE!" Veela said again and shoved Pitt out of her room and slam the door shut, right in front of his face. Leaving a stun Pitt who did not complete his mission.

He had thought to explain what had happen last night and their trip to London. He had also thought of talking to her about going to meet his family with family reunion along with Seena and Chai, but with everything s screw up he was afraid Maya had gotten in there way again. He had to immediately get rid of Maya and contact her husband Sila to tell him were she was so he could take Maya away and leave him at peace with Veela. They needed to figure things out and he couldn't do it if Maya was there screwing up his every opportunity with Veela. He needed a plan and going away would be a great idea to escape Maya for the mean time and revenge Veela for disappointing his trust. Hmmm....revenge that word sounded too, harsh! Maybe not revenge but winning her over again this time would be hard to do if she doesn't forgive him. His plans were running out. His charms were defiantly not working anymore and he was sure the kissing had already been notice and that will be on Veela's top list. Not to fall for. He had to ask help from someone but who? And then he thought of his mother. Maybe she could help but it would be embarrassing wouldn't it? Oh dang, maybe he really did have to force Veela to his use to be home and visit his parents again. But that will make her even madder at him. But he was sure; the sea there will relax her. Make her want to stay and decreased her furious temper. There could be the time and place to ask for her forgiveness. He thought and smiled at the idea again.

'Please work!" Pitt pleaded and walked away.

Pitt waited till the evening arrived and finish his work before convincing Veela to go with him. He had thought it would be better to let her cool off some steam before intruding and forcing her to go with him to re-visit his family. But with his thinking and work unfinished he had to escape work and focus on one thing at a time. And if that wasn't enough Veela just had to come striding down the stairs playfully as if she wasn't mad anymore. His eyes pop on her only and stood up and forgot his laptop and paper works he was working on.

Veela saw him watching her and she took in the pleasure of having him eye her down. She smiled and playfully ignores his very presents. She walk right pass him into the kitchen and took out some juice. In the meanwhile Pitt still watches her with hawk eyes. His stare was so intimidating it bothers her for a second before ignoring him again. She had to admit she watch him too but at least she didn't make it so obvious.

"Will you stop staring at me?" Veela says hushing at him. She put the container away and moved along the island to a stool. She sat still and drunk her juice, while Pitt put on a smile and grin cheerlessly at her or rather himself since Veela didn't bother to make any eye contact with him. He voluntary stepped towards her and tower over her in her stool behind of her and press his weight against her back and nuzzle into her neck.

Veela suddenly stiff and froze. What shall she do now? Damn it, this was it, he was using her weakness as a advantage. She was now at a disadvantage. How will she escape his wrath? His very presents made her nerves jump in pleasure and made her stomach giggle inside with stupid fantasy thoughts. Her breath finally losing its way of breathing correctly and she sat still. Very still in her seat too straight and too stiff. She couldn't breathe. She was suffocating. Pitt was suffocating her inner core and outer core. Damn him!

"Le----let me go Pitt!" Veela demanding in a hush tone. She was as breathless as a person who had just finish a 10 mile race.

"I'm not even holding you down Veela." Pitt announce with a small laugh. He was having fun with her. Humor ran into his own throat and caress the length of her temper.

Veela took in the signs and turn around to get off the stool but was suddenly held down with Pitt snaking his arms around her waist line. His hand grip to her sides and was now holding her down.

'Damn it! Fell for it!' Veela's subconscious yells at her. She took in a gulp but ended with it stuck and her heart pounding like bulldozers. She stared down away from reaching his beautiful eyes and demanded to be let go of. But Pitt just laughs at her and close in the distance that was held between them.

'Nope! Don't fall for it Veela! Don't fall for it!' She repeats again and again inside of her mind before opening her eyes to reach his.

However Pitt just did the same thing he did a minute ago. Caressing her waist and nuzzle into her neck. His lips briefly meeting the pulse under her throat and kiss that part where he laughed and was even near her than usual. He had felt the throbbing of her pulse and the quickness of her heart beating. He felt the way she responding to him as if her could hear her heart thumping so rapidly against his skin already.

"Let me take you back to my home Veela?" Pitt whisperer huskily into her ear as his skin brushes across her cheek to her jaw line as he watch her respond to him.

"No!" She said not giving it a second thought. She probably knew his idea of taking her away. She wasn't going to give in. NOPE NOT AT ALL.

"My sister Seena is becoming a mother soon, she is going to go see my mother very soon. So were planning on throwing her a baby shower and I need you there with my sister also." Barry said making this whole thing up, well half of it. Seena was carrying a child and the baby shower thing was made up. He had to convince Veela somehow right?

"Just tell her you can't go."

"That's a little cold isn't it?" Pitt asked playfully and started to trace her jawline with his other hand and brought up her chin to meet his sparkling gaze.

"I don't know. The fact that you’re always so cold and calling me the cold one is rather ironic isn't it."

"Just come with me to my home. My mother is also dying to meet you again Veela you know how much she loves you."

"Not falling for it Pitt!" Veela said and crush her hands onto his chest. "Let me go before I hurt you." Veela commanded.

"You give me no choice then Veela. You have no choice otherwise. You will go with me so go pack your things where leaving tonight."

"You can't make me!" Veela said with madness but was she really mad at him? "Wait then why did you ask me if you were going to force me to go with you anyways?"

"Because I wanted to ask you for your permission to be ordinary but since this marriage isn't ordinary at all we will have to be un-ordinary. Don't you think so?" Pitt said with a smirk and grin evilly.

"Anyways I will not go!"

"Oh, I'm sure you will. And if you don't go upstairs right now I will throw you up onto my shoulders and carry you out myself." Pitt threatens and was sincere with his words.

"You wouldn't dare"

With one thrust she was on his shoulders and being carried away until Veela had finally showed defeat and was let down to go pack her things as Pitt laugh at her leaving. Looks like his charms still work on the goddess Veela.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
The Marriage
 ​
Ch18
 ​
“Shut-up, I’m not talking to you.” Veela huffed and closed her eyes as she let the side of her head lie against the window. 
Pitt smiled and laughed at her remark. He somehow found it amusing to see her this way although he should be mad at her ignoring him shouldn’t he? 
 ​
“C’mon Veela you’re really going to act like that towards me.” Pitt pleaded with humor and keeps driving through the dark night. “I know you would want some alone time to go on this trip. Just think of it as....uh—our honeymoon.” 
 ​
‘Honeymoon?’ Veela’s subconscious yells. How in the world could she think his can be their honeymoon? This was nothing like a honeymoon should be. Everything should be sweet and romantic not---- well not force to his home and pretend that everything was a right. When the truth was nothing was alright at all!! ‘Like seriously who did he think he was?’ Saying to think this as their honeymoon, was he crazy? 
 ​
Veela felt as if her brain was going to combust. And if it did she would blame it on Pitt only. It would be his fault for causing her to have these headaches. He was the cause of it; he was the reason, why Veela would be glad to shove all her headache away and slap Pitt sanely or rather herself for being so stubborn. 
 ​
“Veela?’ Pitt repeated like he had been saying it for multiple times. “Earth to Veela?”
 ​
“Leave me alone?” She grumbles and tries to fall into sleep. But sleep wasn’t growing inside of her. She was wide awake and trouble with thoughts. 
 ​
“You’re really going to make this hard on me aren’t you?” Pitt sighs with defeat. 
 ​
“Yep!” Veela says with a pop at the P and then chuckles. “Not this time Pitt.......” Veela faintly traces her words and slowly disappears into the air while it hangs for a while. 
 ​
“No, this time Veela you will listen to me instead. Not your head of yours or your grudge you have learned to hold onto me.....”
 ​
“Stop! I will not have this conversation with you Pitt. You cannot just tell me to do this and that as you like. I do not want to argue with you.” Veela says snapping up in her seat as she faced him and slams her hands onto the front of the car. She was mad more than ever. Pitt had the tendency of making her so mad she wanted to hit him so bad. 
 ​
But Pitt had other plans he curved the car to the side of the road and slam on the breaks. He put the car in park and immediately drops his seatbelt from where he was locked up and grab’s the back of Veela’s neck. He slam his lips onto hers, pulling her in so close and closing in the distance that it had made it easier for him to kiss her. The tightness of the car and small room had made it easier for him to hold onto her as she fought to breath. 
 ​
Veela had tighten her grip and refused his kiss. It wasn’t gentle or sweet. The kiss was harsh and deeply devoured her whole lips into his as she fault for freedom. Her breath caught up in mix-up as she had fought not to breathe out of her mouth and fail at the attempt of breathing through her nose. She open up and in slid in his demanding tongue for a taste. His kiss was punishing, he had over power her in their car! For heaven’s sake a car? 
 ​
Veela had manages to bit Pitt’s tongue in revenge and pushed him away. Pitt just chuckles it off and smiles in a happy mood. 
 ​
“You’re such a jerk!” Veela says madly and opens the car door. She hops out of the car and gets her purse, but before she could get any farther at all she attempt to escape his rapid speed that came after her as soon as she got out of the car. She struggled within his arms and was slam back against the car and trap within his embraced. “Get off of me!” She screams at him and hit him. 
 ​
“Stop being stubborn Veela!” Pitt yelled at her as his eyes pierce through the dark night breathlessly. 
 ​
“You think this is fun for me?” Veela confronted him. “I’m not something you feel like kissing whenever you like or touching whenever you please, understand?”
 ​
“You are mine Veela!” His aggressiveness over took his demeanor. “And when you understand that I won’t stop.” He gazed over her with lust. “You’re mine!” He said against her cheeks as the hot air of his breathes hits her soft skin. 
 ​
“Damn you Pitt!” Veela says in defeat as her body weakens on her. She felt the pain hitting her like tornado. She felt the lust that traps her within tight closed walls. And the vexation of her own voice that yelled at her not to give in. She was mad herself. Mad at him for affronting her with his words. She was not his toy. She was his wife, the replacement. “I refuse to be yours!” She said with disgust and shoved him away. She went back and enters the car and slam the door close. 
 ​
The lights flicker around again and the cars that swim through the night laid eyes on them as Pitt half curse at himself for slipping a wrong move. He was right; landing the kiss was defiantly a ‘No! No!’. He then kick the tires and ran his large hands through his hair, he was in so much frustration over this women. This woman that was so difficulty to understand and complicated in so many ways he had no ideas how to read her or what shall he do to make the right moves. The night had been a total disaster. 
 ​
Pitt had left her alone for the night as he kept driving in deep thoughts. He couldn’t handle another argument with her. Or at least not for now, Veela had always had the power to take all his energy away with one swish of her breath. He had thought constantly on a way out of this misunderstanding but it seems like it was going to be harder than it looks. Going on this trip was either going to mess things farther up or save their relationship. 
 ​
 ​
“Seena?” Chai had echoed into her ear as he was fully awake. 
 ​
Seena hummed at him and turn around to face him. Her eyes closed in tiredness while she hugged the blankets over her body that shivered. Chai then pulls her into his warmth of body and kisses her forehead. He was still very worry about losing her again and held her tight as if he was too hold her forever and never wanted to let her fall back into that scary hole again. He had called her name to reassure she was fully aware of his presence. So that he wouldn’t have to worry too much and so he could care for her if anything bad happens. He wanted to hold her tight so he too can fall asleep without any worries. She was his savior and for her it was the child growing inside of her. They were each other’s missing piece so let’s just hope that was true. 
 ​
“I love you.” Chai said again and felt the smile occurred on her face. 
 ​
“I love you too Chai.” She repeated and slid her arms onto his waist. “I’m so glad you’re here with me.”
 ​
“I’m glad too. I’ll stay with you as long as you like Seena. I won’t go to work and I’ll work from home. I’ll take care of you and our child. I won’t leave you alone anymore.”
 ​
“I’m happy Chai, thank you.” Seena said and yawn as she snugly closer to his chest. 
 ​
“Sorry, I woke you up. Go to sleep them.” Chai said kissing her forehead again as he watch her go to sleep before drifting off himself. 
 ​
Sorry u guys have not gotten there yet....still have to wait a Little more. I am not satisfy with Pitt at all. Veela will not give into him so easily or else he may be to conceited with his charms. I will let him sit out his own thoughts and make him realize that touching and kissing does not always involve love in between. There is a difference between being in love and touching for satisfactory hahaha  Will update soon I am mean will try when i get the chapter written!! :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
ahaha So true about Pitt. Stopp touching her and kissing her EEERRRRGGGGG!!! Anyways i loved the chapter very much!!! update na ka. Waitng for how Pitt will act to her in the net chapter. And Mark and Mint are just to adorable, Love Chai. And so sad of collin. Anyways update.

zazoured_17107

sarNie Egg
Damn , I couldn't get back into my profile for some odd reasons. Anyway Kia, just caught on with this ff at last ! ^^
Gosh Maya is such a witch ! Even her husband Sila knows it , lol. I cannot stand her , she is just a poisonous person that as no regards for anyone. Wonder why Pitt find her so irresistible haha . Pitt !!! Veela is angry so talk to her !!!!! Instead of jumping on her, haha. Seena and Chai are really Sweet , they should teach a thing or two to Pitt and Veela !!!!! Thanks Kia for those great chapters , now I am going to catch on killer ! :D

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Enjoy I know it's not that long!! But I have found the time to update yah!!
 ​
The Marriage
 ​
Ch19
 ​
"Mother you got to help me." Pitt half pleaded andsighs. "She's mad at me and it's---it's nerve wrecking to be put underthis pressure."
 ​
"Nope!" Pitt's mother Grace says popping the P atthe end. She smiles at him and pats his shoulders. "Told you'll fall....." she laughs and shakes her head at him in humor. "You made her mad you fix
it, not the old women!"
 ​
"Oh, mother you are not old, you're just..." Pitt
says trying to think of a word to describe his mother.
 ​
"See exactly you couldn't even come up with a word if you wanted to. Besides, honey I am sure you can make her turn around in notime."
 ​
"Can't you just help me, one tiny little bit?"
 ​
"Oh my, what happen to the old bitter annoying little brat that didn't what any help from their parents?" Grace sighs and waves her hands in the air. "You know I love you honey but you are a big boy and
as for Veela I would be mad at you too. No offense though. You are my son, Pitt but let’s face the facts, Maya coming into the picture that’s a big ‘No No’…..you and I both know that. And you haven't made Veela yours for the time you two have been married of course she'll be mad at you, silly boy."

​
"Somehow I wonder if you are my mother to MOM."
 ​
"Pitt, you are my son. Just because I am not helping you does not mean I am against you. It just means I am on the women side and you guys are on the opposite. If you need help go ask your father I hope he'll
be better usage then me." Grace said with humor running around her veins as she smiled ear to ear.

​
"Father?" Pitt said with disbelief. He has seen his father try using his words against his mother. Ew! Blah! Boring! Un-natural! My ears are bleeding! He thought and tries seeking someone else instead. But who?

​
Why does his mother do this to him every time? Help him out when he needs no help and when he does ask for help, she does not give it to him? Instead his mother makes him feel dumb. Stupid even and in a losing situation that he can't win. He was out of control and the women were taking the better
of him. Why? He felt as if Veela was taking control of the situation and it burned him so badly. So damn it, she was making him go crazy. Call him mental but he had the hot’s for his own wife who refuses to give into him. Had the HOTS for Veela, she was his wife for two years and he never realized this? What kind of freak is he not to have notice this?

​
This woman drove him mad. She drove him into brick walls and clouds of fire. She made him hot and sweaty, even hard with her glance and a wink. How she wonders to make him fall off the edge and recaptured him again was terrifying in a good way and bad way that it shook his inner soul. How crazy he was for her already. 'So please wish on a tinkling little star?'
 ​
 ​
"How many weeks are you Seena?"
 ​
"5 weeks already"
 ​
"How sweet!" Veela says fisting her hands together excitingly. "How I wish to be married to a prince and he'll be my knight and shiny armor." Veela said dreamingly and gaze sweetly at Seena like a teenager who was madly in love. But then she huffed as soon as Pitt enters the room. Her dream suddenly ruin with his image slapping her in the face and bringing her back to reality.

​
"I am sure Pitt is giving you everything you need my dear sister in law. Or at least I hope he is...." she giggled at the naughty thought. For a sister to think those things about their brother were kind of off but for Seena she just thought it was funny.
 ​
"I guess.” Veela said with an unbelievable taste in her mouth that was so bitter she had act like she was trying to get rid of the taste.
 ​
"Why is that? Don’t tell me….." Seena asked coming in closer to Veela as if it was a secret they couldn't tell.
 ​
Veela rolling her eyes as Seena just stares at Pitt and laughs.
 ​
"Pitt?"
 ​
“What?”
 ​
“You know what I mean.”
 ​
"I think that what happens in bed should stay there and be kept to ourselves rather than explain it out to the world to know!" He snaps and looks at Veela. But Veela just shrugs her shoulders and lies next to
Seena on the bed.

​
"I have no problem sharing, my personal info. Pitt." Veela yawns and stares away from him, not wanting to reach his miserable stare.
 ​
"But I do."
 ​
"Fine, I won’t talk about what happens in bed between us. Since we never really did have anything anyways." Veela says standing up and sitting on her bottom. "I'll tell Seena about my past relationships, and how steamy and hot they were instead." Veela says with a smile and added an innocent touch to them. "Happy now?" She tilts her head at Pitt and looks back at Seena. "As I was going Seena, I use to
date this guy name Sai. He came before everything else. Sweetest thing ever. He knew how to love correctly. How to make me happy so quickly. He was just amazing." Veela said as Pitt gazed over Veela with death daggers.
 ​
"If he was so amazing then why didn't you marry him?" Pitt asked which made Veela stop her story as her eyes met his. She was on flames when she heard him say that. Pitt took one glance at her and knew he had crossed the lines but Veela simply looked away from him as the feeling for Sai emerges into hurtful tears.
 ​
"I would of.......but fate was too cruel and made me marry you. I would have married him.....too bad he's dead." Veela said bitterly and walked out the room.
 ​
"Look what you did Pitt. Thanks a lot." Seena said with sarcasm.
 ​
"Well I didn't know he was dead? She never told me anything about her past relationships." Pitt echoed and paced the room from side to side. "If she hadn't started to play games with me I wouldn't had....."
 ​
"Been such an ass, a jerk, a piece of....."
 ​
"I get it Seena."
 ​
"Look you two have been at it since you got here. Ask for her forgiveness and make it up to her."
 ​
"It's not that easy!"
 ​
"Sure it is, Veela's very easy to make her forgive you. She loves the sea, take her on the yacht."
 ​
"You think so? But how can I make her come with me. I mean I can't make her, she'll be even madder at me."
 ​
"And she'll understand that all you’re doing is trying to please her. Don't let your stupid temper of yours, flare out at her and let he do whatever she what's. Then you'll be fine." Seena said so easily.
 ​
Pitt stood in numbness. Everything Seena had said sounded so easy and unforced but he knew that he’ll have to force her if she doesn't cooperate with him. That was the only thing he didn't want to do and yet he found himself stalking to find her once again.
 ​
And who the heck was this person Sai? Who was this guy she was supposed to marry and now he was gone? Everything in relationship with Veela he grew to notice that he knew nothing of her. Of course how dumb he was not to realize anything at all. He knew nothing of her! Nothing! NO wonder she
was mad. He can't just make a move. The wrong move of course.
 ​
Veela was his wife and he had to respect that. He couldn't just jump on her. He had to go back to Plan A, take things slow and get to know each other first. But first he had to apologies for his earlier reaction towards her and make, it up to her first. Get to know his wife more and soon it will come. Soon it will be presented and he could show her the world he dreamed about. To show her how pleasure and romance could add together. How seductive and lust could blend together. How they can both speak to each other through actions and emotions without even talking. Everything was so knew to him and maybe, just maybe Pitt was ready to move on and change into a better man.