The Person Below You....

L

lalalek

Fearless said:
yup I love sunglasses!
The person below is cool and shall receive a rep from me :p
[post="150861"][/post]​
Heck yes..my name wouldn't be called Lek for a reason.....i deserve a point and especially from you girlfriend :p .....nah no pressure with the point.........give it to me cause you want to...not because you have to :D

this person below me loves me? :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeshhhhhhhhh ma'ammmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! P'LeK :wub:

The Person Below Me is Secretly Stalking Someone on sarnworld .. who is it!! lol hahah

bugsy

sarNie Adult
lets see.....i got a list. and i forgot where i put it....so sorry...cant tell ya at the moment. lol. but one of them is you, tina. OOohhh...you scared?

The person below me loves me and will buy me a christmas present. :D (hehehe....i am NOT greedy)

lolss. of course i will. imma get you a piece of candy. haha.

the person below me thinks im cool and will hook me up with some cool songs. haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
*rasie hand* yup yup im the holy cow if i go to India

the person below is a guy .... *wink*

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
dur...i'm on here 247...it's my home. (where everybody knows my name dun dun dun and something something lalala)

person below me would like to talk to me

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yes i would but not right now lol have to go to the docs =x ugh fevers suck *hugs* tee ruk hahah

The Person Below Me Would Like to Go On My Doc's Visit With Me... Lol

Muddie Murda

smile...
I can't believe no one has replied! LOLL I guess no one likes kevin and is willing to save him...

Which is why, there is I, Muddie Murda. *hops to the rescue* ^_^

The person below me will sign up for sarNie Idol II. (Gee, I hope i didn't kill the game

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
I will make u some honey,even better! :p

The person below me will tell me she loves me

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
hehe..Sure..!

the person below me would let me do there make up..(i'm make-up freak..gotta look pretty 555..not really)

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg Thanamas !!! how u know girl ??? u got x ray eye :p

person below me is a guy *wink*