The Pussycat Dolls show

annea

sarNie Adult
i like melissa r and chelsea too...agree that melissa r is like a whole package, chelsea can sing but her dancing need help...hehehe...how tall is Melissa R? i saw her in that one disney channel vdo with Corbin Bleu and she looks so short..

Siya

sarNie Egg
I'm rooting for Melissa R, the last two episode she did a great job.

Melissa Reyes is in the "Deal with it" video with Corbin Bleu.
She's in a few different video also... Like B5 "You got Me" video.

Melissa S was from Making the Band 3... But got cut and never made the group (Danity Kane.)
I think she's going home in the next episode...

krazi34pc3ss

sarNie Egg
yes Malissa R. is hot.....she's one of my friend, not close friend but we're in the dance class together...and damn this girl is a really good dancer....well yeah...not to ruin it but..she won...yay!!! hehehe...so congrat to her...

annea

sarNie Adult
yes Malissa R. is hot.....she's one of my friend, not close friend but we're in the dance class together...and damn this girl is a really good dancer....well yeah...not to ruin it but..she won...yay!!! hehehe...so congrat to her...
really? she won??? congrat to her then...but its kinda sad thou..cuz i think she is much much better than a back up for nicole...wow...ur a friend of her ...thats cool....and YES, that girl is such a good dancer!!!! she looks like Jui, the thai actress in this pic...but melissa is so pretty herself!

such a pretty girl...hehe..

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
OMG I wanted Melissa R to win WHY did Asia win ughh.

krazi34pc3ss

sarNie Egg
well the truth was that the judges choose Mellissa R. BUT!!!! shes too smart... i mean...why join with the group when she can go solo...u know she got the solo artist material....she wont join them..so they choose Asia instead...well Asia is good too...she got the look...but mellisa right now is back to the dance class..she teach sometime. im not sure where now but it somewhere in cypress, CA...

vina_lek

Melissa R. is def. my fav., & this is the only show I basically watch on tv now a days. Asia is pretty funny, when she was just sitting there by herself eating ice cream(stress maybe) and how she just needed her burgers & fries. :rolleyes:

In the Corbin MV, Melissa look so tiny!!! I prefer her w/ the long hair. :yahoo:

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
i was really voting for melissa...man..only if it was a voting thing..she would've won....

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
i was so sad when they announce dat Asia won den i figure she's actually better not getting it cuz she deserve better den being nicole backup dancer. she will get her own contract

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
*cry* im so mad that Melissa R didn't win
but oh well i hope some producer comes and find her or hire her
she can sing and really dance
COngrats to Asia

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
^ Lier, haha. So obvious. xD
Its hard to believe.
She didn't win, and if you were her friend you wouldv'e know she lost.

krazi34pc3ss

sarNie Egg
well "XXxredromeoxXX"...............................
the producer told her that they want her...... u know how these stuff.....behind the scene....after the show crap....they want her but she figure that shes going to be back up for nicole....why?? she perfer being a solo artist because she knows she can be one. beside she happy teaching hiphop dance class right now....why dont you join the class and ask her urself.......
im not a good friend of her but i know her.... we were in the same dance class and its call team millennia.... www.tmdance.org................ dude...if u dont know anything then dont call ppl a lier... i mean c'mon...we all know she'll win...she got the package...dont u see a twist there... if she got it all why asia??not that asia no good, shes good but u all know melissa better and once they announce it....did you even see her being sad at all? no, shes actually smiling.... she knew way before they going to announce it. because they have to make sure first if u're the winner...are u willing to sign the contract and willing to do what they want you to do.... but...im not going to say anything anymore...if u choose not to believe...then its not my problem.... but it just suck having someone call u a lier....im not doing this to get anything....i just see that ok u guys are fans of her so im just letting u guys know whats going on... yeah i only met her once after the PDC show...and that's last month cause she visited the class. but o well enough of this....

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
well "XXxredromeoxXX"...............................
the producer told her that they want her...... u know how these stuff.....behind the scene....after the show crap....they want her but she figure that shes going to be back up for nicole....why?? she perfer being a solo artist because she knows she can be one. beside she happy teaching hiphop dance class right now....why dont you join the class and ask her urself.......
im not a good friend of her but i know her.... we were in the same dance class and its call team millennia.... www.tmdance.org................ dude...if u dont know anything then dont call ppl a lier... i mean c'mon...we all know she'll win...she got the package...dont u see a twist there... if she got it all why asia??not that asia no good, shes good but u all know melissa better and once they announce it....did you even see her being sad at all? no, shes actually smiling.... she knew way before they going to announce it. because they have to make sure first if u're the winner...are u willing to sign the contract and willing to do what they want you to do.... but...im not going to say anything anymore...if u choose not to believe...then its not my problem.... but it just suck having someone call u a lier....im not doing this to get anything....i just see that ok u guys are fans of her so im just letting u guys know whats going on... yeah i only met her once after the PDC show...and that's last month cause she visited the class. but o well enough of this....
Wow, I didn't think you'll get that mad.
I wasn't arguing that she didn't win, its the fact that you said she won, when she didn't.
Its not that I'm mad, You were saying " well not to ruin it, she won congrats to her Yay for her!" was what you said clearly, you did not say anything about her going into solo. And I know shes better off solo. Not knowing a site can prove anything, or telling me to join a dance class. I don't care. No need to get mad. I'm sorry but it dosen't make any sense of what you said lol. Sorry for calling you a "Lier." Its stupid arguing about this. Hahaha I'm out.