The RANDOMNESS Thread

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i wanted to say, must be some friend to go all the way to phoenix to visit him. lol. my very good close female friend moved to utah and i've never visited her and not to be mean, i don't plan to. lol.
Ohhhh noo nooo Judy... my friend that i'm somewhat "crushing" on lives in SD. :lol: my other friend Johndy, that just got out of jail lives in Phoenix. He's like a brother to me. :D

Speaking of close female friends, I don't really have any. I use to but gosh, life/boyfriend happens they're all gone. So all I can really trust are my guy friends.

judyp

sarNie Adult
Ohhhh noo nooo Judy... my friend that i'm somewhat "crushing" on lives in SD. :lol: my other friend Johndy, that just got out of jail lives in Phoenix. He's like a brother to me. :D

Speaking of close female friends, I don't really have any. I use to but gosh, life/boyfriend happens they're all gone. So all I can really trust are my guy friends.
lol. i must have missed the part that you talked about the guy you're crushing on. haha. i feel stupid. lol. see why i should have just kept my mouth shut! haha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awwee don't feel stupid judy! :D happens to me all the time! :lol: i'm so use to it by now.

It's just lately his friends have been asking me what's up with me & him. Of course I tell them we're just friends because that's just what we are. But his friends have been telling me that he's in love with me, always talking about me, and all that stuff so it's just making me think about it, I guess. LOL. I mean, he's a nice guy... very nice guy. If I ever need anything, he'll always come through. Whenever we go out to places, he always pays, even if I tell him I got, he'll pay. so I don't know. I'm just CONFUSED. <_<

judyp

sarNie Adult
do you guys talk often? maybe thats a start? with my husband, we hardly talked, but we worked together and then went to the school dance together and texted and called each other thereafter. so gradually we talked more. and with my ex-boyfriend, we started talking more through AIM. lol. so lame.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. We talk a lot I guess you can say. I mean, he's one of the few guys that I talk to since high school. :lol: He's always inviting me to go places with him and all that stuff. The funny thing is, we're so opposite. He likes being outdoors & all that nature stuff-- I can't stand it. he likes fishing-- actually LOVES fishing. I just like eating them. LOL. Me, on the other hand, loves going to the club, absolutely love dancing & him, he can't dance if his life depended on it. :lol: but I don't know. We manage to talk about stuff, don't know how though, since we're so ... different. LOL.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yeh, but if he gets with me now, i won't be able to pleasure him for about two years...you know, with my braces and all....LMAO!!!!
hahahahaha! ur tongue doesn't have braces so you can still use it... :loool:

so today, we had Japanese cuisine for lunch... damn!! everyone had sashimi except me!!! my tummy feels so bad today... I ate too much calamari last night... hahahaha I ended up with udon instead... blah!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i knew things between us had changed inside of me,,, because when we walked in a sea of 10,000 faces i could only see yours!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ooooooo I CAN'T WAIT TIL ADAM SANDLER'S NEW MOVIE COME OUT!!!! i lob dat jewish man lol

i think i might use dat pic as my avatar or somethin. make thookatha proud of me LOL
quite the contrary, love, i need to make u proud and find you the hope diamond. diamond for my diamend. hahaha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol thookatha. nao daay eek lol well i can tell u where it is. it's at the natural history museum in washington dc lol i just went to see it yesterday. they have unbelievably amazing diamonds there man :eek:

kulyia

RUK
you guys.. lol.. we are going Strong here. Dont stop posting.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, i have BRILLIANT idea for a thread, but i won't tell you guys yet. i'm just going to surprise you!! haha ok, it's not really that brilliant, but it really is exciting for me. lol you'll find out later!! :D

judyp

sarNie Adult
i had to get up early to pick 2 patients to take care of tomorrow. and i've been sitting here for nearly 5 hours doing the damn paperwork! ahhhh the thought of going back to school. and i haven't ate and i blame my husband for leaving me here starving! lol.

kulyia

RUK
ok, i have BRILLIANT idea for a thread, but i won't tell you guys yet. i'm just going to surprise you!! haha ok, it's not really that brilliant, but it really is exciting for me. lol you'll find out later!! :D

Of course when you type it That way, we're going to want to find out. lol