The RANDOMNESS Thread

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
another random thought...

there's this one black dude at my work. he like, gives me weird looks and makes strange comments n'stuff. i very not attracted to him, and it kind of grosses me out. i have nothing against black guys. it's just that i like my men very...asian. lmao

i just had to get that off my chest.

anan

sarNie Adult
okay, i'm happy and depressed at the same time. here's why...right now, i have the best school site of all my colleagues. i even got an honorary award and plaque for my accomplishments at our most recent region meeting. usually, when this happens, you get some kind of bonus or raise, or SOMETHING. in my case, i'm getting recognition when the company's pay is on freeze. that means, NO ONE can get any kind of bonus or raise until the company feels comfortable with the economy's standings. and i hear it's going to be on freeze for a while. therefore, sometimes i think "WHY THE F is my success a misery???" and other times, i think, "biatch, at least you've got a job!" that's why i'm happy and depressed at the same time. hahaha
ohrrr, my poor little Thookieee,,, i am sure that next year, u will get a raise :) be patient, i am sure that ur effort & recognition will be rewarded ^_^

another random thought...

there's this one black dude at my work. he like, gives me weird looks and makes strange comments n'stuff. i very not attracted to him, and it kind of grosses me out. i have nothing against black guys. it's just that i like my men very...asian. lmao

i just had to get that off my chest.
becos u r Thookie, lol,,, too cute attracts lo0ks :p, u should be flattered & happy lol,,,
-------------------------

Speaking about money & economy standing, I went to see the doco. "Capitalism - a love story" from michael Moore (i know it's been out for a while, but didn't have a chance to go watch it): So, i highly recommended it to our Sarnies who still don't know what is US. Capitalism... 3 things highly shocked me though:
1) "you worth more $ dead than alive" for your employer (life insurance),
2) "Refinance Companies will always give u easy money/credits, so u will be in debt forever,,, until... they come to pick ur house/land property when u can't pay them back, that's sad :(
3) Money has no moral, nor ethic,,, there will be always avid & super greeeedyy ppl. arrgggrrr,,,,

I hate debts,,, hopefully still 3 more months to go... to terminate my monthly cellphone contract + 1 little debt, and a big debt for a few years,,, arrrggggrrrh,,,, better not think about it....

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ohrrr, my poor little Thookieee,,, i am sure that next year, u will get a raise :) be patient, i am sure that ur effort & recognition will be rewarded ^_^

becos u r Thookie, lol,,, too cute attracts lo0ks :p, u should be flattered & happy lol,,,
-------------------------

I hate debts,,, hopefully still 3 more months to go... to terminate my monthly cellphone contract + 1 little debt, and a big debt for a few years,,, arrrggggrrrh,,,, better not think about it....
definitely won't be getting a raise next year. i already know for sure. haha

flattered and happy? gross. i want to throw up just looking at the guy giving me nasty looks.

as for your debt thing, sorry to be getting you thinking about depressive money issues. i think my negativity is rubbing off on you. LOL

anan

sarNie Adult
So you like the documentary Anan? I've been wanting to see it but no time and none of my friends want to go with me :( lol.
yes it's a very good doco,,, i guarantee that u will laugh, will know the dirty truth, sad truth, funny truth about.... US Capitalism....
Please don't wait for ur friends (if they don't wanna come),,, u can go watch it by urself during a cold & rainy afternoon ;)

definitely won't be getting a raise next year. i already know for sure. haha

flattered and happy? gross. i want to throw up just looking at the guy giving me nasty looks.

as for your debt thing, sorry to be getting you thinking about depressive money issues. i think my negativity is rubbing off on you. LOL
Better be careful then,,, becos: nasty looks = dirty thought from bad guyz :p lol,,,
yeah, u r right,,, ur negativity is rubbing off on me lol,,,
but that's ok, i start to see my debt as a second love now.... it's all i wanted: a safe, secure, and long-term investment.... lol,,,

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i am so pissed. i downloaded an episode of a lakorn from the buddie media section, and the download must have had a virus with it because my computer started going crazy and freezing, then i couldn't log on to my computer, then a bunch of other messed up shiet kept happening. i'm not making sense right now because i'm so mad. so many of my important documents and pictures were erased!! i hate f'ing dumbasses who like to upload viruses just to screw other people over!!

anan

sarNie Adult
i am so pissed. i downloaded an episode of a lakorn from the buddie media section, and the download must have had a virus with it because my computer started going crazy and freezing, then i couldn't log on to my computer, then a bunch of other messed up shiet kept happening. i'm not making sense right now because i'm so mad. so many of my important documents and pictures were erased!! i hate f'ing dumbasses who like to upload viruses just to screw other people over!!
aiiieeee,,, too bad,,, :( sorry to know that,,,,

well, if u are tired about viruses, computer slow down each month (each time u installed new updates or programs), computer crash and so on...
do like me, switch to Linux :p adopt the penguin attitude lol,,, dare to be different lol... try new things , there is not only Windows OS & viruses in this world.
it's Free, got automatic updates(never slow down but to optimised & get faster), no viruses & stuff that would erase or crash ur computer, it's cool, secure and highly customisable ^_^

p.s.
u r right, wmv video file might contain viruses or Trojan horse becos it exploits a security hole in Windows system when playing the video :p...
yep yep,,, the world is full of dumbasses too lol....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
our neighbor has been singing his lungs out since this afternoon! and I'm positive he's drunk lol he sounds funny and irritating at the same time hahaha

it will be Christmas here in less than hour! yay! waiting for Santa to give me my "toys"... LMAO

Happy Holidays everyone! :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
so, i'm finding that i have this huge problem. you see, i like to take pictures of myself...like a lot of pictures. i don't know why. maybe it's because i'm full of myself, but i'm just constantly taking pictures. i can't stop. what is wrong with me? i have a crap load of pictures of myself! and i don't do anything with them besides look at them and crop them sometimes. it's weird.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
so, i'm finding that i have this huge problem. you see, i like to take pictures of myself...like a lot of pictures. i don't know why. maybe it's because i'm full of myself, but i'm just constantly taking pictures. i can't stop. what is wrong with me? i have a crap load of pictures of myself! and i don't do anything with them besides look at them and crop them sometimes. it's weird.
share your pics! :p

it's weird... I feel like I'm about to have a sore throat but I really want to eat ice cream right now lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
that's ok if you don't want to share them lol
I had ice cream for breakfast yesterday even though my throat is acting up hahahaha

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Someone on Youtube sent me a message, asking me to delete this video

They kept sending me messages saying they downloaded my video, and plans to upload it to their channel, and asks me to delete MY video...they kept saying it was urgent and that it was a long story...but I told them that I wasn't gonna do it since it's MY video in the first place...I'll have to see what kind of response I get...but I thought that was so weird...

It's like, how can you ask the owner of a video to delete their video just so you can upload it onto your own account? Who does that?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i will not take the blood of my desire, but i wait in the window of eternity that she will see i'm not a monster and i love her!!!

:) :) :) :) :)

ps. P, i look to eturntiry to understand why i still love you!!!

Pss age is not important to all our lives...