TheGurlo22's Creations <3 [UPDATED October 1st]

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Loving all of them^^
Aff,Min,and Pinky looks gorgeous!
Lee Da Hae & Hyung Joong?Oooh,MLS loving the posters;]]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
your wallpapers = beautiful. i can't make wallpapers~ I'm so jealous....I suck at Sony Vegas Pro, I give up lol.
love the posters as well :D

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Awwh!!! I love the COMMENTS!! ^_^ I don't have much time so yup :D
Just trying to hurry at making artworks. Might not be my best, but yea :D Here I have ONE more wallpaper!!
It's of Ploy Tanida-Patsorn :) I miss her soo much. Here's her newest picture for Dec. 2010 that I found :D
She's sooo Beautiful!! I just love her <3 (No Homo.) Lols.

--Btw, if you guys wonder where I get the wallpaper background & stuff, go to
www.showwallpaper.com & go to the topic that says "Graphics" on the bottom of page :p

Btw, I'm gonna be in charge of designing TICKETS for our Valentine School Dance.
I've made different designs & I was wondering which one you guys like the best :) Please tell me so I could
choose or fix them :D The title of the dance is gonna be, "Less than Three" a.k.a this symbol ---> <3

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Oooh,Cute Ploy Wallpaper^^
Gee,great job!Loving all your tickets,tough one.
Aha,i'll go with the...Last One,it's so cute~

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
@Dua: Haha, I love the last one too. I hate the third one, my sister
told me to do it that way. haha, I think it's retarded though :D Lol. Btw, if you ever go to
showwallpaper.com, go to the topic on the bottom that says Graphics haha, they have cool
backgrounds over there :D Just saying, Lols.

@Mindy: Watever, you s*ck. Lol,

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Wallpaper = lovely. i love it. She is so pretty and cute.

As for the ticket, I also like the last one. Simple and beautiful.
LOL "Less than 3" soooo cute :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh wow! i havent seen your stuff for some time.. but omg.. you really improved lots!.. i really like your ploy wallie.. everything is blended nicely.. keep up the nice work..

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
WOW!! I haven't been in this ARTWORK section in a long time!! I've
just been soo addicted to Sony Vegas that I didn't even care about making arts now. haha. & I got
A LOT of schoolwork!! Hate it :( Anyways, I love each & everyone's comments <3 They're soo Nice.
Love all of your guys' comments!!!
-Well, I made only 2 arts because I was bored, I was uploading my video on youtube & it says 230 MINUTES!
I was like, OMG!! SO yea. I just started making more arts. haha. THANK!!

**I Might be writing this bottom fanfic. I'm starting to like Chompoo. Lols, (AGAIN, NO HOMO) i love using that term :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Fang is so pretty. I wish she could be in another lakorn with Bie as the nang'ek again not the nang'rai
Bie & Chompoo look good together. beautiful poster!