Things You Noticed About Love

Monk33

sarNie Egg
All I noticed right now is :: My emotions changes like the direction of the wind, depending on the action of my gf.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
what they dont teach you in the movies or at school is love is and always will be another word for lust.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
what I notice about love its it makes u look retarded lolss and stupid.. like ... for ex...
when your walking in a mall or something and you think about that person you love and then you see something that reminds you of them .. you tend to smile real hard lolsss or if u see something the two of you laughed about it makes u laugh right on the spot so therefore making u lookie like a yeah... lolss
:wub:

slee00

sarNie Adult
I feel happier...lighter even in the most difficult of time. When I am in love...I do silly things...secret smile, talk to myself, take care of myself more, care about how I look...think of buying sexy things....is this love or what? seriously...

L

lalalek

True that love makes you feel like your floating on cloud 9 but once it ends..bam your on the ground again..damn love is blinding!!!!!!!!! :lmao: and let me repeat what Raegan said........all it is is "LUST" !!!!!!!!! hey i might be wrong cause i never been in-love before but still its a true fact from others <_<

bugsy

sarNie Adult
wat i notice about love?? People's always talking about it. :lmao:

And im not. :huh:

:blink: :lmao: :wavecry:

Reagan

sarNie Adult
do you believe in the concept you said kevin or do you just say it? that is a big difference also,

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This is what i notice about love it makes me look like a tard.. today i was at the store with my friends and we were in a personal aisle and like i saw something and reminded me of what he said and i bursted out laughing like a moron for ever people were starring at me i blushed like crazy i looked like a cherry :wub: <<<--kinda like that hahah lolss

Monk33

sarNie Egg
mizterkevin said:
i dont agree.

the difference between love and lust is the same as the difference between need and want.

Love is when you "give".

Lust is when you "take"

lust is when a person has a strong sexual desire for someone. love is feeling romantically and most of the time, sexually attracted to someone who is important to you. love embraces a person as a whole entity.

what people mess up a lot is that they think love doesnt involve sex. that sex is forbidden within love. but i believe it depends on the couple.

:lmao:
[post="159186"][/post]​
love takes 3 years to blossom, lust takes a minute to develop. There to many different ways to define love. Im currently 18, and i can't even say that i have been in love or not. All i know is, what makes someone special is the bonds i have with them that develop through a long period of time. Some involves sex, and some don't.

natty

Chubs
if you truely know what love is.. then thumbs up to you and please right a book about it cus i sure dont know and would like to know.. i mean i think i have some idea but i'm not 101% sure..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i haven't fallen in love yet in my lifetime... but when i do... i know it'll be the thing i cherish more than anything in the world... but i think i still have a long way to go before i can find that... cuz i'll keep waiting until i find that true love that means my whole life to me...

Pee

sarNie Elites
mizterkevin said:
i dont agree.

the difference between love and lust is the same as the difference between need and want.

Love is when you "give".

Lust is when you "take"

lust is when a person has a strong sexual desire for someone. love is feeling romantically and most of the time, sexually attracted to someone who is important to you. love embraces a person as a whole entity.

what people mess up a lot is that they think love doesnt involve sex. that sex is forbidden within love. but i believe it depends on the couple.

:lmao:
[post="159186"][/post]​

wow thats was so awesome!

u took away my breath for a second haha

i dunno but wow u sounded like a cool guy you see in the movies .

im getting confused now abt what love is o_O

Monk33

sarNie Egg
SunStar said:
i haven't fallen in love yet in my lifetime... but when i do... i know it'll be the thing i cherish more than anything in the world... but i think i still have a long way to go before i can find that... cuz i'll keep waiting until i find that true love that means my whole life to me...
[post="159550"][/post]​
you are in for a world hurt my friend lol.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
lust - is when you want their body not their heart
love - is when you want their heart and share your body

thats why there's "making love" and "having sex" ^_^ right?

sindy

sarNie Egg
I notice that love teaches you to give and be unselfish. I notice that I will go through lots of extents for my husband. Love makes you share emotions. If the person you love is happy, you're happy... if the person you love is sad, you're sad. Love is a bonding of hearts between two people.