Tik and Aom Piyada or Ken and Ann T ?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
ack! so hard to choose..i like both....but umm..i'll Choose Ken & Ann together!=]

Love them Both more..i guess;P

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh you are so cruel! How can you make me choose between these two couple? ... jk jk ...
Really though. It's hard to choose.
Both couple are so awesome!
Tik and Aom look like they belong with one another so much! They're a perfect match!
While on the other side, Anne and Ken are so cute together!!

My answer has to be Tik and Aom no matter how much I love Anne and Ken together...

♥ Tik Aom ♥

They give me butterflies when I see them, they look amazing together, and blow me away...

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
My first and forever favorite couple will always be TIK and AOm..
they're just soo meant to be. I've never seen tik with anyone
that really suited him like aom. and vise versa...

ann and ken are okay to me. I like aom with ken more. lol

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
how funny. I actually think Aom goes better w/ the two guys than Anne. Although Anne and Ken are great too.

But for the pairing that excites me the most and gives me butterflies, it would have to be Tik and Aom. Wish they would just hook up.
At first I was warming up to Ken and Aom in Song Rao Nirundon. But then by Ruk Tur Took Wun, I was convinced. They were so heartbreaking together.

Conclusion:
1) Tik and Aom
2) Ken and Aom
3) Ken and Anne

fun

Expired Sarnie
both couples are lovely together! i can't choose between the two because both the couples have so much chemistry on-screen & it's hard to say which one is better. Tik/aom had two very good lakorns that i love & same goes to ken & anne. So i really can't choose! :(
i couldnt agree more.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i deff. love my TIK AND AOM man i miss them i keep on hoping and wishing they'll have a new lakorn together
lol...keep the Hopes Alive... -_-

i lost my hopes wen Tik&Aom 4Ever Forum closed down...they were so cruel...we were in such a need for 'em to pair up but they neva did so we had to close the forum down..due to lilo activities :lmao:

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I still have my hopes for tik and aom to reunite!!!
I just can't understand why no one is pairing them
up... I mean, I think this couple has imo, one of the
greatest amounts of fans...(not to be concited). but
I really think that everyone loves aom and tik....

hopefully someone will hear our desires and prayers...
we want tik/aom to reunite!!!

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished re-watching Sawan Biang so I'm going with Ken and Anne...although I love Aom and TIk too. Ken and Anne just sizzle...and Ken never seems as comfortable with any of his co-stars as he does with Anne (maybe with Janie but I think that is a more tomboy/brother-sister relationship)...good questions tho...lol

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
tik and aom always. I love them two more. when it comes to the storyline and all, i wouldn't know which one but to individual, i'll always go with tik and aom.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lol...keep the Hopes Alive... -_-
i lost my hopes wen Tik&Aom 4Ever Forum closed down...they were so cruel...we were in such a need for 'em to pair up but they neva did so we had to close the forum down..due to lilo activities :lmao:

=O =O =O that shocks me. this is sad we need to petition :D

u4425677

sarNie Egg
tik and aom is the cutest couple that i've ever seen. beside i think anne look older than tik and ken! i think anne suite with praek like chatchai or willy.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
now tis is a hard one to decide but i prefer tik j. and aom p.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hard question.....physically they all suit their partners, BUT if I were to choose based on their on-screen chemistry, I'd have to go with KA. I love TA too though!