[True Vision] Full House

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
dansaran said:
So could Aom be cousins with the girl that sells the house or just good friends?
Could be either because the word P'sao in Thai can be used to refer to an older sister, an older relative who's a girl (cousins), or just a woman who's older. However, it's usually used to refer to someone you're closed to. So if she isn't a relative, it could be someone she considers as a relative like how we sometimes refer to our bff as a bro or sis.  

Ok, so I just looked up the plot synopsis at Kapook and it's her cousin. 

dansaran

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
Could be either because the word P'sao in Thai can be used to refer to an older sister, an older relative who's a girl (cousins), or just a woman who's older. However, it's usually used to refer to someone you're closed to. So if she isn't a relative, it could be someone she considers as a relative like how we sometimes refer to our bff as a bro or sis.  

Ok, so I just looked up the plot synopsis at Kapook and it's her cousin. 
Thanks so much. This has been bothering me since I started to watch this. I knew that Umm was going to sell the house but just didn't know if she was the sister, cousin or friend. If she was the sister the betrayal would have been even greater. Thank god for your answer.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mike is underwhelming here :( . He is gooid in Raak Boon type of roles but here not so great. I felt for aom soo much when she had problems in korea. I loved the section in korea and this feeling of meeting somebody who from same origin in a foreign country. I like Aom overall. At time she is a little too much but I feel for her so far. Utt is very good too. The second lead female character is too full of herself

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I love this series so far! I didn't watch Fullhouse k.ver. But I watched Full House Take 2 (which is completely different, to my knowledge)...
Anyway, I think Aom's role as Om Em is so cute! and Mike... Gawd he is gorgeous... skinnier than I'd like... but I've always adored Mike.
If I was Om Em and my cousin did that to me, i would have brought the law down on her hide! Umm is so pathetic for cheating her own cousin for some petty money.
She should have never hooked up with a hoodlum who can't stay away from debt... and now she's pregnant. I would not be able to forgive a cousin like that.

dansaran

sarNie Egg
I wonder if Aom and Umm will meet again? And if Umm will even say sorry? Poor Aom was homeless all because of Umm's selfish ways with her bf.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ep 5 will be uploaded on TrueVisions' YT channel at noon TH time. Unless someone recorded it & uploads it first. Last week ep 4 was up before the official release.

Since the episodes are so short in comparison to Ch3's, I watch it without sub and then wait for the subs as well. I'm so glad we have multiple people subbing this. I was really afraid no one was going to sub this since Mike's English speaking fans aren't so active. Thank goodness!

I don't watch much of a KDrama / JDrama fan because I always find their leading actors to be a tad girly, funny, Mike falls right into that category, but like x0unerthanlater said, I've always adored Mike. Even during his golf/Mike days, although I thought golf was better looking, i was drawn to Mike.

Aom is cute & likable. Utt I'm sure is every girls' dream man. Jane is doing an excellent job making us dislike her. I'm sure we'll hate her soon enough.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ep. 5 is finally up on True Vision! xD Someone has ep. 6 up too.

- - I just love Mike's brooding look. ^-^

On a side note, Jane seems like a random cast.. She plays a snotty n'rai good enough though. Hope Mike stop's running after her heels asap.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The kisses today!   :clap2: I don't think they were angled. Loved today's episode. The story is beginning to pick up. Next week's episodes are gonna be fun. 

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep5 did a job setting up everyone's emotions. Mike's performance was better. I think he does well in these emotional scenes rather than the comical / overly dramatic scene. I also felt for Mintra, her trying not to cry in the rest room and then just breaking down in her car. And thank goodness they made Guy pull that jerk move at the restaurant. That helped crush my perfect image of him and help me turn my attention to Mike. *sniff*sniff*

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
^^ yeah didn't get why he went that far with it, then what the next day he sends her a card with the balloons .....

where do u guys watch the English subs??

picadrama

sarNie Egg

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think Guy probably did that because he was trying to push her away. Like he said in episode 6, he can't like the same girl that Mike loves. He feels that it's wrong because Mike is like a brother to him. So maybe he repeatedly treats her wrong so that she sees that he's not as great of a guy as she sees him to be. Maybe she'll start to realize how much better Mike treats her and have a change of heart to give him a chance instead. Guys do these kinds of things. Lol. Not cool at all.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
picadrama said:
But Guy has feeling for Aom and I don't think Mike having feeling for Aom in the near future will deter him at all. Maybe he just doesn't like Min at all. Lol. 
Maybe it's because Guy thinks that he met Aom first so he feels that she belongs with him. When Mike and Min went to school together, Mike probably introduced Min to Guy which strayed her away from being interested in him. So Guy probably feels that he's at fault because Mike had his eyes on her first. But in Aom's case, Guy was interested first while Mike was busy liking Min, so maybe that's why he feels like he can intrude and snatch her back. Lol. Idk. Making this all up as I go along. Haha. Could be a good reason.

I've always liked the second lead better, even in the Korean version. This is probably why I'm defending Guy  :coverlaf:  

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
picadrama said:
But Guy has feeling for Aom and I don't think Mike having feeling for Aom in the near future will deter him at all. Maybe he just doesn't like Min at all. Lol. 
In the korean ver I think the second lead decided to pursue her because he found out the their marriage was a fake one, AND since praek keeps going back to the second lead, he saw that praek didn't really love NangEk

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
wow he looks like a korean though..
 still i never liked the korean full house and i was bored in the half way . :shutup:
but i wanna try thai's since the lead is handsome..lol :bhehe:

dansaran

sarNie Egg
sarasona said:
wow he looks like a korean though..
 still i never liked the korean full house and i was bored in the half way . :shutup:
but i wanna try thai's since the lead is handsome..lol :bhehe:
are you saying that pra'ek looks Korean or the male second lead Guy looks korean?