[True Vision] Full House

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just started this lakorn the other day. I'm on episode 4. I think so far it's okay. Watching this thai version makes me want to go back and watch the korean one. Is that man playing Guy a new actor? I have never seen him before. I think he is okay looking.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
-AyLove- said:
Just started this lakorn the other day. I'm on episode 4. I think so far it's okay. Watching this thai version makes me want to go back and watch the korean one. Is that man playing Guy a new actor? I have never seen him before. I think he is okay looking.
He's actually been in the acting industry for a while. Probably a decade and a half now, but he just isn't as popular. The first lakorn I saw him in was Kularb Len Fai for Channel 7 in 2003. According to Asianfuse Wiki, he's 40. Lol.  :eyetwitch:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@mahalo, Thanks. Oh really,he been in here since then,wow. I barely watch ch7 lakorns so that's probably why i dont know him. Lol. But really, he's 40! He dont look 40 at all.

dansaran

sarNie Egg
Wow. Guy is 40. Omg. He looks older but never would have guessed 40. He looks 30 ish somewhere there. I mean him an Aom look kinda good together. Age wise though He could be her dad. lol

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
^^ didnt' know he was that old either, he can pass as 30s

and just saw the preview for ep7-8 gonna be so fun to watch i guess their honeymoon is in south korea :D

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
i really wish they change the hairstyle for the guy.. he really looks very old with that hairstyle.. :secret:
i started to watch this because mike is handsome but fell in love with the nangek's acting..  she is so cute and charming.. :highfive:
all i need to say is that MIKE needs to improve ACTING  :locked:  if he did the show would be so much entertaining :woot2: ...

dansaran

sarNie Egg
I think comparing to the original mike kinda has to act more mean towards aom and a bit less into min. Rain was into the second lead but didn;t come off as strong as mike is here. Mike here, don't know if its the storyline here or what, seems to act like min is cheating on him like they are a couple already, when they aren't. R

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
Ep8 have a lot of cute moments!!love it! I can't to watch the ice cream scene but I think that's prob in the last episode

dansaran

sarNie Egg
Nanciie said:
Ep8 have a lot of cute moments!!love it! I can't to watch the ice cream scene but I think that's prob in the last episode
What ice cream moments? I went to re-check and don't see any ice cream scenes?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. They changed a lot more things in this version than I had thought before. I thought todays episode was cute! I actually don't mind the change in Mike's character now. I think with him playing a more nice, playful yet arrogant character of Bi Rain's is nice. It makes this version more light hearted...if that makes any sense. lol 

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I barely started watching this drama.  I'm loving it.  Mike and Aom makes such a cute couple. Can't wait for the next episode.