[True Vision] Full House

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Min is acting possessive over Mike. I don't why she's acting like Mike is her bf when she's been dissing him for the longest. -_- Her behavior is so annoying.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agree. Janesuda's character is so annoying. I'm glad we rarely see her in the lakorn though. This weekends episodes was cute. Haha The ice cream scene was funny. :D
I love how they're constantly making up, conversing with one another with no problem, messing with one another, and etc. It's really cute. 

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
Ep 14 ending .... Geez what a tease lol

And yeah mintra just possessive, I don't think she even like him at all ... but I think she did genuinely like Guy

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I kind of stopped watching this lakorn,somehow i was annoyed by it. I dont know about you guys but i dont like it how they switch from speaking thai to english in some scenes. I got annoy by that a lot! Dumb reason, i know, but it was quite annoy to me. I stopped on episode 5 or 6, i forgot. I might go back and watch it.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I actually like the switching from English to Thai part because I just want to hear how they sound in English. Haha. Aom is totally an outcast when it comes to that though. All she says is yes suhh and smiles widely. Idk about you guys but I found the ice cream scene kind of really awkward after they put it in slow motion foreverrrrr. Haha. Anyone else think they can tell how well a person kisses by watching them eat ice cream??? LOL. That scene got me noticing that Mike went at it while Aom just pecked at it. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The ice cream scene was so sexual in a sense. LOL I honestly don't really care about Mike, Aom, Utt, or Janesuda in this lakorn. I'm only watching this lakorn because of the plot, the easy going-ness of it, and the fact that Mike's character isn't so arrogant but rather nice, idiotic, loving/caring, and because he's always smiling. The english parts don't bother me either. Heck, I don't even notice it half the time. Haha

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. It's probably just me, then. ha. I don't mind them speaking it once or twice for necessity of the scene but if it;'s not then I find it no point of speaking it. Like, okay, thanks for showing us you know how to speak english fluently but there's no point of speaking english in the scenes. But like I said I guess it's just me and how I feel like when they speak english. haha...

Anyway, how many episodes are there now? Have they fall in love yet?   

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
-AyLove- said:
Lol. It's probably just me, then. ha. I don't mind them speaking it once or twice for necessity of the scene but if it;'s not then I find it no point of speaking it. Like, okay, thanks for showing us you know how to speak english fluently but there's no point of speaking english in the scenes. But like I said I guess it's just me and how I feel like when they speak english. haha...

Anyway, how many episodes are there now? Have they fall in love yet?   
14 episodes are currently out. Episodes 15 & 16 will air this Sat-Sun. I agree that speaking English wasn't necessary since this is targeting mainly Thai viewers. It'd annoy me if I constantly have to read subtitles if I were them. But since I can understand both Thai and English, I don't really mind the crossing over from one language to another. Their love progression is really really slow. One thing different in this version is that Mike is falling in love first vs. the Korean version where the girl caught feelings first. This version is really different in a good way. However, I still enjoyed the Korean version more because I felt more of a connection with its characters and saw the development of their relationships.  

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Really, only 14 episodes are out so far. I thought it reached 20 already. Lol. So, he's falling for her already? Like a little bit?

Yeah, i enjoyed the korean version. The only thing i didnt like about it was the second girl, urgh. Hahah.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
-AyLove- said:
Really, only 14 episodes are out so far. I thought it reached 20 already. Lol. So, he's falling for her already? Like a little bit?

Yeah, i enjoyed the korean version. The only thing i didnt like about it was the second girl, urgh. Hahah.
So far, he's the only one showcasing jealousy. She's just minding her own business and trying to write her script. Lol. All she does is cook, clean, write her stories, and argue with him. But she has affected his life positively to a point where he really likes her company. She gives him the support he needs when everyone else turn their backs on him.

dansaran

sarNie Egg
There are rumors saying that there is going to be 20 eps only? Is this confirmed? If its 20 Im going to be so sad, love this cast and wish it can be atleast 24 or 30 eps.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Min is a selfish person. She's always saying, me me me me. When she was SO IN LOVE with Guy she kept asking him how he felt about HER. When Mike was trying to get her attention, she was always saying, "I don't have time. I'm busy..." THEN as soon as Mike shows interest in Aom-Em, she gets possessive and calls him out whenever she feels like it. She's such a bbbbbbbb. I just despise her kind of characters the most.

On the other hand, Aom-Em & Mike has been having some very adorable scenes together. I just hope Mike can get a grip and just admit he likes her.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like Guy. He might be a tad old but I just like him. 

Anyway, Min is twisted in a horrible way. When Mike likes her she turns her back on him, but when Mike is in a relationship she wants him. She is the type of girl that wants what she can't have. Or doesn't want it till it's too late. And her timing is perfect when it comes to ruining Mike/Aom's moment. And every time I hear the ringtone to Mike's phone when she calls I find myself rolling my eyes.

Mike is stupid cute. He likes Aom, in fact I think between them Mike likes her first. For a while I thought Aom was going to keep on staying in her world where Mike is concern. He has said and done some questionable things, but he does like her in his stupid ways. And then the promise he made to Min that he somehow felt should be honor no matter what. I was like who gives a crap about something you made a hundred years ago. Min didn't seem to care about him for the longest time.

The scenes where Aom was asking Mike for a divorce was sad. I was all teary but I was on my girl side cause Mike need a good slap to wake him up and losing Aom will be just that slap he needed. I was a bit surprised that Aom said she lost first. But then again, it's a lakorn so anything can happen. I actually like this remake a lot.  It has its frustrating moments but all lakorns does. I think once Aom settles down in her role she is quite adorable, minus her voice when she yells but I can forgive her for that. I can't wait for the next episode. Poor Guy though, why does he have to love someone that's not available?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Can't believe it's coming to an end. I feel that their love was really rushed. Mike fell for Aom first; we saw that throughout each episode. However, Aom's feelings just started developing out of no where in one episode after that ice cream commercial. I wish this showed the progression of BOTH persons' feelings and not just develop them separately, rushing one, and have them all come together in one episode. Love doesn't work that way. I feel rather confused. I would've liked it more if they included more of Guy. The beginning was great, but he kind of disappeared afterwards. He didn't really interact much with Aom-Em besides sitting at the cafe looking bored most of the time. Lol. For him to confess to Mike that he loves her is unrealistic. They should've had scenes where Mike keeps standing her up and Guy is always running into her at the right time to console her, but nope. Even the love competition was under developed.

I do like that the p'ek in this version isn't as selfish as the Korean version. He has a guilty conscience and always speaks how he feels in front of the media about Aom in contrast to the Korean version where everything was fake until his confession at the end. Aom's character is always in her own world. I don't think she benefited much from the relationship besides learning how to ride a bike. Maybe that's why she fell for him last. If anything, Mike benefited the most because Aom helped fill his his empty heart with love and bring his family back together. I really think this focused a lot on Mike and his problems instead of both. Since I've followed up to now, I'm just going to finish it. Not very excited about the ending though. I still like the Korean version better. Might just go back to rewatch it.       

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Gonna watch it now. Held off watching episode 17 and on because I don't want to see sad parts. But I'll be back when I finish.  The Thai version is better than I expected. It is pretty much all that I want in the Korean version but didn't get. So many cute scenes and the perverted thoughts lol.