Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Polyplus)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
muaha. you don't have to stop ja.

oah, sorry na kha. but i want to own the page before going to sleep :blush:
LOL :D. Its not fun to chat alone since you're leaving and Jieb_Lover is not here as well. I definitely need to get to bed but its so hard to.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes. that's true. i felt like that early. waiting for someone to respond back to what i wrote about this.
now if SUNNy where to be here. i'm sure, the conversation will flow and yes. JIEB too .. all the FON LOVERS :p

i'm surprise, 98 is not here since her HONEY is in here :lol:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
gahhh...I really like Joy's character in here...so sweet and innocent...felt bad for her though...and Tui...I'm starting to hate his character already...I find no point at the beginning to show the whole accident thing when the lakorn is going back in times lol

cecilia

Staff member
Who's 98? Anyways, I gotta sleep for reals now so I'll be back tomorrow to respond some more k lols.
98 is RAHUT RISSAYA. we call her that b/c we have the JLR SOCCER TEAM # assign to each sisters :p

gahhh...I really like Joy's character in here...so sweet and innocent...felt bad for her though...and Tui...I'm starting to hate his character already...I find no point at the beginning to show the whole accident thing when the lakorn is going back in times lol
i thought like that at first too .. it's better to just start off where they all meet at the school.
but this is also okay too .. it at least give you a look back to why Paul is mad and create a little suspense. LOl

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Ive downloaded both episodes but i didn't even start them yet. I don't feel like stressing with drama lakorns. ahha hows the story going so far?

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I'm liking their scenes together they do have abit of chemistry at times lol but I can see they are in-love because every time they are alone they lost their mind and follow their hearts. I mean Namfon tells him its over but when he tries to make up or do something for her she just seem to loose it and give in to him until someone comes or she clicks out of it herself awhile later on hehe.

Well I'm just overly happy to see p'Fon on screen in a romance-drama genre... ahh my angel is pretty in here :wub:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
wow... ceci you and nai are fast.. haha... i had to left early yesterday >.< was too tired.. haha... anyways i still haven't finsihed eppy1 ending but will today; yeps!

oh my tui is one big selfish person.. geesh i know joy is sooooooooooooo innocent just makes all the viewers love her.. haha... i cannot believe tui will blackmail her :( poor girl!

cecilia

Staff member
yes. most of those scenes had been shown already ..,
wanna know know what's in store for them :p

thank you for the caps :wub:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
98 is RAHUT RISSAYA. we call her that b/c we have the JLR SOCCER TEAM # assign to each sisters :p
Oh so that's who 98 is lol. And yay we have more chatters today. Except, I ran out of things to talk about. I'm sure it'll spark again after episode three airs on Monday.

cecilia

Staff member
well. to be honest. i still need to finish the 2nd half of the episode 2.
i only watch the first few minutes and got sidetrack to do something else.
i will finish it after i get BJ all done. Lol ..
i'm sure, by then, i have something to complain. :loool:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yeah i don't have much to say anymore since i haven't finish ending of epi1 still and i didn't dl epi2 yet :(

but gosh i have to say p'fon is super gorgeous and gorgeous... :wub:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
me cannot wait till that scene so sweet :wub: but will be so jealous... haha.

lolz i know was fon listening to mp3 while filming that scene or what? tee-hee!