Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Polyplus)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I like Paul and Namfon together so far. Their scenes together are really cute but umm not too sure about the storytelling method here. It's all over the place. I think they wanted to get creative and I guess I gotta give them their dues for trying but it kinda sucked. The whole thing was just so disjointed and disconnected. You can't really get into the emotional stuff when it's done in 10 secs and moved on to the next plot point.

little

sarNie Adult
i'm watching 3 lakorns bj, na, and this one I just like those kiss jealous lakorns the starting is not good i dont like the main characters were lovers before plus tanya being the way she is when before she was all good to her sis did the rape really change her attititude and perspective. tanya seems like the good sis caring, loving when fon had a flashback at the picture bj is still #1 for me even though it's not aggressive as sawan bieng i like the characters esp aum

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I do feel as though they rushed the past but hey if the future gets better with Sawin's revenge plot I'm all up for it lol.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I was watching last night, got to say I think its fast lol, can't wait to get home so I can dl it and watch again...

cecilia

Staff member
^i agree. episode one move so fast. alot of scenes from the teaser has already been shown including the spoiler pictures. In my head, i was like --- WOW. they must really shot alot in alot of different area b/c that's alot of scenes for episode one ..

i love paul/fon pairing but half the time, Paul cracked me up when he became soft around Fon. i always take it as a joke .. and then when he try to be sad/sao, he looks just funny in here. I love FON though, she have IMPROVE tremendously, i'm not kidding. i could feel her emotions and when she's cute. she's cute. Ah, she's BEAUTIFUL too. . i love it when she gave up PAUL to TANYA b/c she knew, it's impossible for them since the mom ask her to let go of him. LOl .. that was funny when TANYA find out the truth. Too bad, she took the heat on Fon..

i feel sorry for TANYA in here for being gang rape .. man, she's so good. the scene is so believable .. can you imagine going through such trauma like that. i fear for her .. i want to go in and rescue her. it's understandable that she's willing to do anything for FON and that fon should in favor return it .. but you know what, it's something they can't control. they both are at the scenes .. *sighed* well, nvm, she did go back and use herself over Fon when they trap her in. all in all, she shouldn't take advantage of this and ask Fon to repay time after time :( .

i love TUI's in here. if he's not the p'ek rai, i would have say, he's a better p'ek than Paul. My first time watching him too .. he's just the bad luck guy that live in a poor place. if he's p'ek. it's okay LOl .. anyway, i hate it how they make it so obvious that he's jealous about their relationship. can't they just gradually make him turn bad but not predictable like that .. vicious face behind a nice smile, that's what they should have done for Tui, make the audience pity him.

anyway, i so can't wait to watch episode 2 today. i checked and it's not up yet at iptv so i have no clue. for some reason, been so tired lately so i couldn't get up to watch anything :( ..

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think it's not the usual plot. got twist and turn and that's y we r not used to it. It's how the author/director depicts it. we can't tell or dun like it cuz we r not used o it or maybe we think it's lame, but in their world it might be professional. But yea i would lv for them to elaborate more. But most of the stuffs already happen in epi 1 so there is something dramatic to look forward too which perhaps might invole with the revenge plot, etc.

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm waiting for the revenge plot too ..

i'm still in question about Paul/Fon's love. maybe it's just the way Paul portray in here or something but i don't' believe him that he love FON. his action is opposite of his words. Can't he just take no for a YES if he truly love her. :loool:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Cecilia I agree with your comments. I find it funny when Paul tries to be lovey dovey with Fon lol.

Tanya is good too. It's only the second episode so far, and I already dislike her. I think she and Tui should end up together. I don't like Tui at all. He loves Fon and takes advantage of the situation when she broke up with Paul. What a vicious friend.

cecilia

Staff member
Well, i wouldn't blame him too. he was INLOVE with her the first time he set eyes on her. B/C of PAUL that's why he didn't confess his love for FON. he let Paul did and stand behind, if he's the p'ek. i'm sure, alot of us will hate Paul. i tried to put myself in his shoe and see where he's heading .. like you said, i just think him grabbing on the opportunity is a little selfish but at least, he's a little willing to see or accept that she's still struggle with her feeling. He's not all pushy yet that could be why i sympathize him here. Just like that KDRAMA BICHUNMOO. i suppose, things will end up bad later on and Tui will come to conclusion that FON/PAUl are meant for each other and let them be together. i just don't like how they portray his role as well as weird acting from PAUl. lovely/dovely is not a thing, i was not annoy of his love scene with his n'ek until this. :loool:

and yes. TANYA is a bad in here but at the same time, i sympathize her b/c of her loss. What i don't get is how cruel can she be, have the nerve to go to her sister and ask for her bf to be her bf. that is so disturbing .. can't she find herself a better guy? .. but then again, it might be hard for her to trust other men when she was gang rape like that. so whoever save her, she take them as her god. LOl ..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
He's not pushy but I think he's lame. First off the part that made me hate him a bunch is the part where he had a bunch of work to finish and he let Fon do it and tells her to just do it because he's tired. Next, he's too jealous of his friend but when he's with Paul he acts all nice and crap even though behind Paul's back he hired gangs to hit him. Oh and the fact that in the next episode he's blackmailing Joy with a sex clip is rude too. I guess pretty much i just hate Tui's character a lot lol. Tanya's annoying enough and now Tui too.

cecilia

Staff member
:eek: .. for real. she looks so innocent in here .. ;)

anyway, i hate how TUI have to watch the security tape. now he's bugging me with his obsession :angry:

cecilia

Staff member
^Jieb, not even in youtube?

that suck then ..
i know you're a fan of FON.
it suck to be absent from it especially when it's still airing.

but dont' worry, you have a week from today ..
actually 6 days from today to catch up :loool:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yay! I just downloaded episode1. Got my net back!! I wished they had an opening/ending credits but the lakorn is very cute :wub:
So jealous Paul get to be praek everytime there is a sweet scene of the pranangs together I wished it was Por, lol.
But I enjoy those scenes of them together its very cute! Fon is soooooooo cute and pretty! I love her :wub: Tee-Hee.
It was scary when Tanya crashed into Pauls cousin? That girl they crashed to looked exactly like Joy, seriously! O_O
So weird. I understand why Tanya fell in love with Paul though he rescued her in the most dangerous situation.
The fat guy who tried to rape her was fugly and creepy, ycuk! Haha. what happened to Fon and Paul?
They were so in love in their past but later Paul kidnaps her & R her O_O Its so confusing at this point because I have so many questions.
Why does Paul engage to Joy? Does Joy like Paul as well that's why she agress to get engaged? Are they cousins or what?
Tanya is so evil trying to make Fon always feel bad for her and stuff, she's just using Fon to get close to Paul!
LOL. This is first of the few lakorns I've downloaded recently that I actually watched entire thing without FF since I don't have the time to watch any fully.
This lakorn is moving at a really fast pace though. Everything is going by really fast.
Paul's family is just UGH.... they've got issues! At the party why were they looking at Tui and Fon like that, so annoying!
I really like Joy! She's super cute. Tanya is such a bitch I don't know what's wrong with her, she has mental probelms!
Well yeah when Tanya got R by those baddies I felt super pity for now I know why she is who she is now in this lakorn.
It scared me when she was at the hospital and screaming all crazyyy and stuff, gosh. Poor Tanya :(
I am so close to finishing Episode1 but my brother wanted to use the laptop so I'll finish it tomorrow or friday. Be back with more comments/reviews, Haha!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yes Joy loves Paul thats why she agrees to engage with him and Paul agrees to engage with Joy because his mom would fire Fon if Paul did not agree to marry Joy and since Paul didn't want Fon to suffer because of him, he decided to engage Joy.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh so that's why. Gosh so many Paul has to sacarfice so much, Poor guy... Geesh.

Who was the girl Tanya crashed into?