Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Polyplus)

Kelly

ok after reading what you girls said about why he married that other girl...i so understand better!
cause i at first i was wondering why he married the other girl if he loves the n'ek!

but on what days does this lakorn air!
i know monday...is there any other day!

first page on this thread!

Kelly

hehe i was to busy watching Ngao asoke, Phom ruk roy adeed and Badarn jai that i forgot about this!
dl it right now!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Wow ladies...I only watche epi 1 going to watch epi 2 right now...i didn't understand everything that was going on but reading all your comments cleared it up for me!

Thanks y'all!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yeah I guess the lakorn starts out with Tanya crashing into Joy and then Fon gets blamed by Paul for it. And now that we're seeing is the flashbacks that are going to build up to the point of when Paul seeks revenge on Fon. Poor girl. She has a demanding sister and annoying boyfriend lol.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh so that ws Joy, LMAO I thought it was another girl who looked like her. So Joy died right?
But form the Behind The Scenes clips I thought Joy and Tui were gonna end up together?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yes I think she does die because in episode 1 at the hospital scene the doctor said he couldn't save her in time. As for them ending up together...hmm I don't think that's possible anymore?

cecilia

Staff member
Yeah I guess the lakorn starts out with Tanya crashing into Joy and then Fon gets blamed by Paul for it. And now that we're seeing is the flashbacks that are going to build up to the point of when Paul seeks revenge on Fon. Poor girl. She has a demanding sister and annoying boyfriend lol.
:loool: .. i know huh. Tui is really pissing me off with his trust on her. He's so possessive.

Oh so that ws Joy, LMAO I thought it was another girl who looked like her. So Joy died right?
But form the Behind The Scenes clips I thought Joy and Tui were gonna end up together?
i think so too .. didn't someone that Tui blackmail joy so in this case, the scene of them together could just be this .. :eek: .. what if the s3x tape is of him and joy

ChenrukNote

Goddess
:loool: .. i know huh. Tui is really pissing me off with his trust on her. He's so possessive.
i think so too .. didn't someone that Tui blackmail joy so in this case, the scene of them together could just be this .. :eek: .. what if the s3x tape is of him and joy
Tui is hella possessive and a bit controlling and yes he does blackmail Joy because Joy saw him give money to the gang that he hired to beat up Paul. For the previews to episode three, it shows that Tui takes Joy to a hotel and films a clip of them two together so that Joy will not have the guts to tell Paul who was behind the whole beating up thing. I hope Tui does not rape her though because Joy is so sweet in here.

cecilia

Staff member
i agree. she's very innocent looking.
i just feel bad for her. she's a victim of everyone needs.
i know she wants PAUL too but she didn't really fight for him, when he said no, she took it in ..
she decide to marry him b/c she love him but also b/c the elder think it's best if they're together.
but at least, she didn't force him into doing anything.

i'm just so mad at TUI for taking every actions at his own hand just b/c he LOVE FON too much. he scare me now :loool:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i agree. she's very innocent looking.
i just feel bad for her. she's a victim of everyone needs.
i know she wants PAUL too but she didn't really fight for him, when he said no, she took it in ..
she decide to marry him b/c she love him but also b/c the elder think it's best if they're together.
but at least, she didn't force him into doing anything.

i'm just so mad at TUI for taking every actions at his own hand just b/c he LOVE FON too much. he scare me now :loool:
LOL Cecilia you're so funny, but I agree he scares me too. I guess Fon's too pretty so he's insecure lmao.

cecilia

Staff member
what can he do huh. Even if i hate how corny Paul's character is .. at least, he's reasonable -- now they totally deserve one another.

throw the business away and run off to live in JLR island .. the sisters will protect them with ATEAM's money. they'll be safe there :loool:

but seriously. i could not believe that TUI have the GUTS to 'actually' watch the security tape and order the guard to THROW it away.
Which make me wonder. what's his position there? co-manager next to Paul? .. or is it b/c he's scary, ppl just take his order behind Paul's back

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'm not sure what Tui's position is either. It seems like he's just an employee in the creative/design department but I know that part that he ordered the guard to throw away the tape was too much. He acts like he owns the place.

cecilia

Staff member
yes. and the way he storm out of his place b/c of embarrasement of his mom ..
i know all mom have their bad habits but at least, the mom haven't come to him to ask for money or anything.
left alone, she seem like she provide for the household anyway. Tui is just selfish to leave her like that for his own greed.

and what's funny is that when he left, the mom didnt' seem to really care much, she just pissed b/c she had an argument with him.

hahah.i keep going out.. but the minute i left, someone reply. then i have to sneak back in :loool:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
His mother was probably glad to get rid of him after too many years of raising a selfish son lol. K I'll stop replying so you can go out haha.

cecilia

Staff member
^i know huh .. if i'm the mother and came to realize that i raise a self son. i would be heart broken and regret all my youth and beauty. what a wasted ..
remind me of what DOME did for SAIPON .. now that's one evil mom and if TUI were to storm out. i'm okay or if the mom is as bad as Kwan's then ..
okay. for him to run away. .. he still need to pay his debt for the mom for giving life to him ..

in the preview, he had a gun up to Fon's head. he definitely looks like he doesn't love her at all, it's more of jealousy to me.
He see what PAUL have and crave to have the life of his that's why he's taking one thing from PAUL slowly ..

cecilia

Staff member
His mother was probably glad to get rid of him after too many years of raising a selfish son lol. K I'll stop replying so you can go out haha.
muaha. you don't have to stop ja.

oah, sorry na kha. but i want to own the page before going to sleep :blush: