Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Polyplus)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Its still filming, I don't think they'll air in Feb ... maybe near the middle of the year.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i want to know who is the p'ek, is it por t? omg, she was raped by the old nok in ps?i don't want to buy it now...

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
i want to know who is the p'ek, is it por t? omg, she was raped by the old nok in ps?i don't want to buy it now...
She wasnt raped, it was a willing, stupid lakorn!!!

yay I made 1000 posts lol. God took me 2 years and a half!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
willing scene? with the old nok? omg, i really don't want to buy it now!
Just to pay off a stupid kindness thing, err! I would never pay back kindness to my elders by giving them my body, even if they want it, its just wrong, I would rather work my butt off and get the money or whatever instead <_< <_<
It was an OK lakorn, as a fan, I wouldn't recommend it :p

Oh also this may air around March...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Credit to Sunny @ Spicyforum. Teung Rai Gor Ruk should be airing sometimes in March. I don't think it's confirmed to. Maybe just a rumor.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to Sunny @ Spicyforum. Teung Rai Gor Ruk should be airing sometimes in March. I don't think it's confirmed to. Maybe just a rumor.
yes, a good news!!! i can see namfon in a good lakorn. i like paul, like his face. do you remember in the lakorn he had played with kob when he weared dress? omg, so funny, i laught a lot... he lookes so ridiculous in this scene. :loool:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
No, I didn't watch the lakorn with Kob.loll. I watched about 1-4 episodes and stopped because my sis didn't watch it anymore.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Are you guys talking about Sapai Tornado? If so I think I remember Paul wearing a dress in there....It was hialrious!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol i have Kob & Paul lakorn on DVD, how come i dont remember those scenes :lol:

Well if it airs in March or whenever I'm still happy :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
i havent been fully watching numfons lakorn so i hope this is a good one since its a kiss/slap right.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yes, yes!! That's the thing that's getting me hyped about this lakorn. There's going to be kiss/slap, 'r 'scene, then baby!! I'm addicting to lakorns like these lol