Tur Kue Cheevit (Dida)

marley

sarNie Hatchling
Awww man. I really wanted to see Kwan with Weir. Love Pinky, but the reason why I watched was because of kwan.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i was thinking and became confuse, if Pinky get with Weir at the end and they have a kid together, how does Kwan get in the picture. my guess so maybe after Pinky's body die, her spirit went into the little girl's body, and grow up to be Kwan. then from there on, somehow Pinky came back?! gosh! i'm so confuse what will happen, how will Pinky come back. well if she does come back though, but from the picture she dress up as yumatoot and she+Weir both carry the same kid so... i don't know, i guess i'll just have to wait and see. :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Pinky die her kid die since she and Weir did you know so Kwan reborn ....people say she loog jun the little girl at the hospital ..... guessing they trying to combine 3 people together the body is Kwan, spirit is Pinky and life is loog jun weird why dont just make Kwan reborn like they did with Weir+Root and Pinky is clay Au made she should go rest in peace and reborn to a new person in the future dont really like this half spirit is pinky or loog jun just be one person and reborn with memories from the past

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it's very confusing about the spirit,life,body- all 3 in one thing. so mess up. people in ch7 webboard said the kid that Weir+Pinky carry is the staff's kid in the la korn set. they didn't have a kid together. and Kwan still get with Weir at the end. my hope has been destroy again. so sad :lmao: don't want to watch anymore after Pinky dies. :lmao:
yeah i rather Pinky die then go reborn and she+Weir meet again and fall in love. happy ending. instead of her spirit goes into Kwan's body and he get with her at the end. this kind of ending sucks alot! i hate it! i feel so sorry for Pinky. :(

LOL, I don't feel sorry for Pinky, but I feel sorry for Tualek. All her life, she's been loving this guy, and one day, she dies. The guy falls in love with someone supposedly that is her spirit, but another body. I actually feel sorry for Kwan, why don't they just give Kwan another lakorn and let Pinky finish this one? Honestly, the writer is totally messed up.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I saw tape #1 and disliked it. Can someone tell me when Kwan come out in this lakorn? What's the tape #? Thanks.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
moilee Posted Today, 09:37 AM
I saw tape #1 and disliked it. Can someone tell me when Kwan come out in this lakorn? What's the tape #? Thanks.
moilee kwan will show up in the last episde.

numfon

sarNie Adult
yeah it's very confusing about the spirit,life,body- all 3 in one thing. so mess up. people in ch7 webboard said the kid that Weir+Pinky carry is the staff's kid in the la korn set.
can you post that pic, please? thanks. =)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Stardust Posted Today, 12:43 PM
LOL, I don't feel sorry for Pinky, but I feel sorry for Tualek. All her life, she's been loving this guy, and one day, she dies. The guy falls in love with someone supposedly that is her spirit, but another body. I actually feel sorry for Kwan, why don't they just give Kwan another lakorn and let Pinky finish this one? Honestly, the writer is totally messed up.
i totally agree with you. it's mess up since the author who wrote the novel to the writer who wrote the scripts. to the producer and director.so stupid! i'm so piss! yeah why can't they just let Pinky finish this la korn, why let her die. so mean! a lot of her fans is mad about it too. it's stupid that pra aek would fall in love with another girl who is not his wife, even though it's Tualek's spirit in there, but still it's just weird and wrong! it's not true love. yep Tualek's character is very sad, i feel so sorry for her. and feel so sorry for Pinky too, that she get to play this character. it make a lot of people like her because she play as Tualek very cute+adorable but also make a lot of people feel so sad that she didn't get with Weir at the end. so mess up!
Ep.10 is so sad though. i feel so sorry for Weir, the part he cry tell Pinky to wake up and hug her. i cry along with him and feel so sorry for Pinky too. she can heard him but can't go back to him, that's very painful. :lmao: from a cute and funny la korn from the beginning but toward the end became very sad. so mess up! i hope Pinky+Weir would get to pair up again in a new la korn, since they didn't get together at the end.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Aww.... I don't fell like watching this now!!
It's gonna be so Sad!! :( :(
If it was like the lakorn in nong mew kew petch (NMKP)
where she was in original body (Aimee M), died, got in a coma, went into pinky's body,
died, went into her original body to say good-bye to her past life, died, then came
back in pinky's body to be happily ever after w/ Cee! if this lakorn was the same as NMKP
IT WOULD BE LOVELY!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

^_^ Totally agree, but now that we know Kwan IS a guest star and will appear after Pinky dies, it's like no use to say that Pinky will live...

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah this lakorn is a mess up....anyway, to help some of you...tua lek is just some kind of sand or mud(she is nobody)....but was made from koon san(Dr. Veeruk)....he took khae kai's life and lu jun's spirit to make tua lek....that's why tua lek has a connection with both khae kai and lu jun....but i don't know who is kwan....she might be lu jun when she grow up....maybe tua lek will die then her life went back to khae kai and spirit went back to lu jun in order for lu jun to gain from comma...lu jun will grow up and then meet vier...she will remember vier because she is also pinky...if you know what i mean....

anyways, i love this lakorn.....and feels so sad for tua lek....

SunStar

sarNie Elites
thank god i have people in here to share my displeasure with!!!

let's keep complaining and maybe!! maybe there will be another new lakorn of Pinky and Weir all the way through the end!!! it's better be good too with a lot of romance!!!

as regards to Kwan coming into this lakorn...it just kinda ruins it... cuz we're all looking for to Pinky and Weir and that's why we watched this too...now everything changes and i don't feel like continuing once Pinky dies... cuz it's just not her!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i totally agree SunStar
i hope Pinky+Weir will have a new la korn together again, with romance thru out the whole la korn, happy ending. i don't want to continue watching it either after Pinky dies. it's too sad and depressing for me. it brought tears to my eyes already thinking about it. :lmao: yep most people like this la korn because they like Pinky with Weir. Kwan come in just ruin the la korn a lot. make a lot of people mad who like Pinky with Weir.

kristine

sarNie Egg
i think it's right it's not really kwan fault because the story its alreday like that and it s also not her fault that she plays in the end up with weir in the end
if its not kwan its another nang ek possibly so its not really fair when some of you said that she will ruins the lakorn sorry for her