Tur Kue Cheevit (Dida)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks a lot for the pictures Vanida
That's why i'm not going to watch the ending because i don't want to watch Kwan. can't bare to see her with Weir. my ending of this la korn ended already when Pinky die in Weir's arms. very sad. :lmao: i can't imagine or picture Pinky re born into Kwan. that's stupid to me. i rather Weir die along with Pinky than he get with another girl. he end up with Kwan only show that his love for Tualek Pinky is not true love. his love for Kwan is not real true love because he love her just because his x-wife's spirit re born to be her. what a mess up ending! :rolleyes:

LOL, that would be "A SMALL ROUND WORLD". LOL, would it be too much of a twist for Vier to completely forget Pinky and love Kwan. Hopefully that is not true though.

Vier: "I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER, PINKY. STALKERS DON'T STAND A CHANCE (AUM)." Haha, I would probably LOL.

Anyhow, anticipating to see Tur Keu Cheevit WWY tonight.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I'll watch it regardless. I better get a box of tissue before watching it...LOL!!!
Kwan looks lovely. Very pretty with the new look.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I'll tune in if nobody is it was how the script was written there is nothing we can do about stop taking it out on Kwan.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I love Kwan in here. She's very pretty. Pinky, I prefer her with no bands.

donna

sarNie Adult
i just watched 11 and man was it so sad! i feel his sorrow weir. his love is so everlasting so to say

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep i'm really into this la korn. that's me. :p when i'm so into the la korn i go crazy. :lol: i still cried ( sobbing) when i think about the scene Tualek Pinky die. it's too sad. :lmao: i mean her whole life she does everything for the guy she love and help the old lady kaekai out. that she gets hurt, weak all the time,to finally she die. that's just too sad for me. :lmao:
Stardust Posted Today, 03:13 PM Vier: "I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER, PINKY. STALKERS DON'T STAND A CHANCE (AUM)." Haha, I would probably LOL.
hahaha you are so funny Stardust. i think Weir does have a crush on Pinky. if they weren't seeing anyone they probably go out. they are really close and like to play around with eachother. i saw WWYWY. he even say she's the nang aek in his heart. when they stare into eachother eyes. aww..so sweet. like they have something special going on. hehehe.Weir looks especially shy,his face looks red. people say that they play love scenes very natural and real that there is news that they really like eachother off screen. :lol: i think they make a cute adorable couple. hope they would play a new la korn together again. and the part they came out arm in arm and won't let go was so cute that the host(kik) has to take their hands apart. the show was funny. :lol: Aum is head over heels for Pinky. :lol: i miss Pinky. hope she has a new la korn soon. i read she will go take dancing lesson in India soon. hope when she comes back from her trip in Japan she will accept more la korns. her mom say she still has 2 years contract with ch7 but after the contract is over i think she will go off to study and we won't get to see her play la korns anymore which that would be so sad. :(

katia

sarNie Hatchling
man episode 11 was sad!!! vier n pinky did a good job here, i really believed that they're in love. I think Pinky has found her perfect match on stage. No more pinky! i don't even think that this lakorn needs another episode. To me it seems like it has already ended. Kwan looks different here, maybe it's just the hair, she looks good though

Pinky will be taking dance lessons in INDIA? Woa, big change na. I don't want her to leave the Entertainment Business, please no. But I understand, this job is only for when you're young and beautiful. All of them should find another job or get a rich husband haha.

July

sarNie Egg
I stop watching because they took pinky out.... it should be pinky and wier not wier and kwan.... :angry:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree with all of you:
katia Posted Yesterday, 08:56 AM
man episode 11 was sad!!! vier n pinky did a good job here, i really believed that they're in love. I think Pinky has found her perfect match on stage. No more pinky! i don't even think that this lakorn needs another episode. To me it seems like it has already ended.

Stardust Posted Yesterday, 10:09 AM
Pinky will be taking dance lessons in INDIA? Woa, big change na. I don't want her to leave the Entertainment Business, please no. But I understand, this job is only for when you're young and beautiful

July Posted Yesterday, 05:51 PM
I stop watching because they took pinky out.... it should be pinky and wier not wier and kwan....

Stardust Posted Yesterday, 07:26 PM
Yep, it's those preverted writers. Make everyone mad...
today i was driving my car going home and then start crying when i think about the scene Pinky die in Weir's arms while listening to new and jiew song from atitarnruk. :lmao: this song is sad remind me of Pinky as Tualek, i swear it will take me weeks before i can get over the part Pinky die. it's too sad. :lmao: i feel sorry for Tualek Pinky so much. i hate the producers,writer,director for doing this to Pinky, they could have change the ending but they chose not too which is very cruel of them! :angry: yep of all the pra aeks that Pinky pair up with so far,Weir is the most perfect match for her. and the same goes for Weir too. they have great chemistry together. make me truly believe they really does love eachother so much. Pinky and Weir especially portrayed their feelings through their eyes so well.

Teedee, I feel what you're feeling, but at least Pinky's not REALLY dead. There's got to be another lakorn that is good with Pinky & Vier someday na.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Stardust Posted Today, 10:16 AM
Teedee, I feel what you're feeling, but at least Pinky's not REALLY dead. There's got to be another lakorn that is good with Pinky & Vier someday na.
thanks Stardust for comforting me. yeah i know & so happy Pinky is not dead for real. hehehe.i'm just too into the la korn. :p but i'm alright now. yeah i'm hoping that Pinky+Weir will have a new la korn together but hope it's soon because not sure if Pinky will continue her contract with ch7 after it's over. she has 2 years left. so hope they get pair up by 2 years. :mellow: