Tur Kue Cheevit (Dida)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I loved this lakorn from beginning to end...it's cool... the love story is sweet and romantic... the songs are good... the leads are good looking....it was mysterious... and it didn't bother me that they had Kwan replace Pinky at the end... the script was written that way....it's the same character except in a different body...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
this lakorn was cool...i like wier with both of them (pinky and kwan) they both matched him^^ it was totally cute...kwan was really pretty with black, yes it does match her and pinky looked good with brown hair and bangs^O^

Ana

sarNie Adult
I tried watching this lakorn for Pinky, cuzz I do adore her as well as Cheer and Au N. Storyline wise is interesting. And I really wanted to watch it. I pop the DVD in and didn't even make it past episode 1. I just wish p'ek was someone else. I dun like Vier tired of him -_- . I dun like the way he talks :rolleyes: . It's like watching Stefan, talk. No Tone whatsoeva. He was annoying in that lakorn with Cheer, too. His tone was the same as when I was watching PRRFK [Didn't finish either]. Give him chance after chance -_- . Anywayz, just my thought :rolleyes:

hoodwinked

sarNie Egg
I'm not interested in this lakorn, except for the last episode.
Kwan and Weir have such an amazing chemistry. They should do another lakorn together :wub:

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
wow, the last episode was the episode i HATE
the most because we didn't get a lot of PINKY!!!
pinky and weir are like "the cutest couple ever"!!!
I never thought about watching this lakorn until
my friend lent it to me and OMG, i'm addicted!!!
I'm like a HUGE pinky fan and I don't know why
it took me this long to watch this but i'm just
happy i did cause pinky and weir have so many
cute moments together!!! I love how pinky's always
the one hugging him... lol.

PINKY and WEIR have such AMAZING chemistry!!!
they should hurry up and do another lakorn man!!!!

denail

sarNie Egg
At first I really like this lakorn. But after few episode, I found Pinky's acting is too cutesy. I like Kwan's acting. Weir and Kwan looks sweet too.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i only watch the last episode full cause my lovely kwan only appeared in the last episode. she was too pretty but i don't like weir, he's annoying, i prefer tle (raschid in DDH)

greentea

sarNie Egg
Hi, Can someone please provide me with a summary of the movie?? I tried to watch it but I couldn't finish it. Maybe if I knew what the movie was going to be about, it might inspire me to watch it more. Especially if I know there will be lots oc cute scenes. Please someone provide me with a summary. No matter how long, I can read it. I went to iheartlakorns, and the summary was very vague.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Ceci, what a cheater, j/k, I skipped to the end too, only to realize Pinky wasn't in it...so I'm watching it over...I'm trying to buy it but I couldn't find it at the Thai stores in my area...so I have to get it online, I love the cute Pinky and Weir scenes...I'm trying to start my lakorn collection

greentea, I think it's interesting, and you should give it a shot...from what I've seen so far, Toh (Weir) is a reincarnation of Ruj (Wut). Ruj and Sane (Au), who is death now, both loved Kare (Cheer and that old lady who's in the coma). Someone had murdered Ruj, and he reincarnated into Toh who still has his feelings for Kare, and bits and pieces of memories from his past life. Tua Lek (Pinky) was death until she turned human, which I forgot how it happened, I think it was because she touched Kare, who she's connected to in some way. I think they're trying to figure out what happened in the past, which is Toh's past life, but the older generations' past. Kare's sister, was in love with Sane, and I think she still is...

But that's what I know so far, sorry it's not much...but I'm still watching to find out...and I'm gonna buy it so that I can watch it on my big screen...I love this pair, and I love their cuteness in this lakorn...although, stinkin' Toh and his denial of his feelings for Tua Lek has made me shed a few tears.

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm heading to the city soon -- i plan to get this and wwhj when it end airing.
i still have yet to get Prajan see roong LOl -- collection, i collect ATEAM lakorn along with my other favorites too ^^

anyway, i thoguht i could do youtube since iptv took ch7 down but i couldnt' stand watching the whole series, youtubing :(
so i think i'll put a hold on this until i get the dvd from the local store LOl

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
your so lucky ceci T_T..

i always have to youtube lakorns and such unless i d/l it here..
iono where the video stores are no more since they always move or close lol..

aniwaise.. i still have to finish this lakorn... i've laid off too long lol..
i remember watching it for kwan but never got there lol..