Tur Kue Cheevit (Dida)

Two years, that's like 6-7 lakorns na. She will probably have another one with Vier, but I want her to be with either Win, Stefan, or Poh keke.

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
To tell the truth....I did not watch this lakorn because for some reason I just don't like Pinky....even though I loooved Weir....at first I was going to watch it because Kwan was in it but didn't because it didn't seem like she was going to be in it....however, now that she's going to be in it, I will probably watch the last episode. I loved Kwan and Weir in DDH. Also, it's not Kwan's fault that she was made to play the character so stop blaming her....I don't think she will ruin the lakorn because I like her with Weir more.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
To tell the truth....I did not watch this lakorn because for some reason I just don't like Pinky....even though I loooved Weir....at first I was going to watch it because Kwan was in it but didn't because it didn't seem like she was going to be in it....however, now that she's going to be in it, I will probably watch the last episode. I loved Kwan and Weir in DDH. Also, it's not Kwan's fault that she was made to play the character so stop blaming her....I don't think she will ruin the lakorn because I like her with Weir more.
Thank you i agree you took all the words i wanted to say out of my mouth luv Weir and Kwan. Pinky and Weir are alrite. I like Pinky and Cee better

kong

sarNie Egg
i knoe guys....i can't wait to watch the last episode and get to see kwan and weir getting each other...i think that kwan and weir match more together than pinky and weir...my opinoin...on the last second or two on episode of 11 you get to see kwan a little in the nurse outfit...but wanted to see more and then it ended so i got mad since that was it..can't wait!..weir and kwan forever!

nina07

sarNie Adult
Thank you i agree you took all the words i wanted to say out of my mouth luv Weir and Kwan. Pinky and Weir are alrite. I like Pinky and Cee better
yeah ! i liked them in nong miew kerl petch..they made a cute couple even though shes taller than him..hehe

^_^ Yep, she is tall. It's kinda funny when you think about it though...

As for the Kwan/Pinky thing, let's just stop and those who watch the last episode, hope you enjoy it. There's no reason to fight, because for those who like Pinky, the lakorn ended when Pinky died. As for those Kwan fans, it's a one episode lakorn. Just enjoy it the best you can.

For me?
I'll be watching it just in case. Anyhow, I like Kwan too. I find it that she's cute. She is one of my favorite actresses. For the fault thing, it's those stupid director's fault. In my point of view, Pinky should've ended this lakorn. As for Kwan, she should have another lakorn altogether. No need to fight na.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I like Kwan in this drama. She looks very beautiful with her dark hair like that.
I hope she should have another drama with Wier. I like their first one together. She makes cute couple with Weir.

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
I love Kwan and Weir in here but i also like Pinky and Weir in this lakron too. i still wait for the end this week.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh the link doesn't work. but i can still watch it though. the ending,they show Pinky with Weir. so Pinky did get with Weir. so i think when Weir look at Kwan he see Pinky in there. they show behind the scene of the end scene. Weir and Pinky hug. she kiss his cheek. aaww so cute! i'm soooooo happy. Pinky look so shy and nervous that she has to kiss Weir. and he tease her. he's probably shy too, but make jokes to hide his shyness. hehe. they are so cute! in the interview he said he like this scene. hehehe :lol: oh miracle does happen. hehe. so it's a happy ending for Pinky and Weir after all. YAY!!!! :clap: :yahoo: Pinky's fans will surely be so happy like i did. :D

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait to watch it. I finally watch epi 11, and it was so sad. How does he find out that Kwan is reborn as Pinky?? I was just curios...I just can't wait to watch it now..

numfon

sarNie Adult
lol.. last episode..
i find it funny and weird that Kwan calls herself "maw" all the time, even when she's at home.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
That sucks! :angry: only show Pinky a little bit at the end. but so cute! the scene she kiss his cheek and they hug. make me happy. :D because i didn't have hope that they would show Pinky at the end, especially didn't think there would be a kiss scene between them. heheh. so that was a bit surprise for me.at least they gave Pinky some credit that she's still nang aek in this la korn because they show her at the end. but to me Pinky is the only nang aek in this la korn. :p cute/funny that they give Pinky the part she has to kiss Weir, geezes of all the scene to give her. heheh. and she gets shy easily too.so make her and Weir even more shy. heheh. Pinky and Weir, they are really close and comfortable with eachother that it look like they have something special going on,more than just friend. they probably have a crush on eachother. the way they look at eachother or how they react around eachother. i think definately they like eachother. but too bad they both are seeing someone already so they can't continue their relationship, which is sad though. there were many news that say they really like eachother off screen. the news i read about the end scene they said when he has to hug Kwan it went well,no problem. but when he and Pinky hug he became shy and kept taking the hug scene many times. heheh. if he didn't think anything special with Pinky he wouldn't be shy.right? gosh! i really want to see Pinky and Weir pair up in a new la korn again soon. i'm mad though if they were going to do the switch body thing back and forth, they should do it more not only 2 scenes is stupid makes me mad, especially the sweet scenes: like the scene he put a flower on kwan's ear & hug, they should show him and Pinky hugging too,to be fair ,especially the end scene i wanted to see Pinky and Weir hug longer, show their full body. or better end with them. come on! it's the end scene give Pinky the full credit since the ending didn't see her that much.but it was only a quick shot of Pinky. piss me off! the behind the scene of ch7 news was better. they show Pinky and Weir longer. the editing people is mean. they should show Pinky longer. i read they film the ending for 3 days mon-wed. and it air wed that last day they film. so Pinky has to come back from Japan to film the ending of this la korn. but sucks! that they didn't even give her that much scenes to play. at least give her more lines to say would be better. but i'm still happy that i get to see Pinky with Weir at the end. Pinky and Weir are so cute and adorable in here. love them. so sad this la korn end. :(

der052

sarNie Juvenile
So far the lakorn is okay but I think the reason i watch it is for the bad guy, he's one good looking actor and pulls in all the points because of his charisma! :D