Tur Kue Cheevit (Dida)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
they got marry episode 8 short ceremony not alot just simple wedding but love is most important yea going miss pinky after she die but love kwan to she so pretty in here im glad her hair is black natural again

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just wanna share Weir+Pinky pictures from Oops magazine, the time they went to film the show Wanwunyoungwunyu, they look so cute! the magazine tease said they came to work together in this la korn and became really close, so they take Weir+Pinky picture to show how sweet they are together. and said Pancake+Aum should take some pills before looking at these pictures :lol:

thanks to Pinky's club http://www.pinkyclub.com/ for this pictures.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
about Khun Yai dying at age 30 of cancer:

^ i remember that, but i thought it wasn't true for some reason. lol

Ya know for some reason I thought that was odd too...cause I thought Ya Kae didn't love Khun Yai and now that I think about it...it was told from (wasn't it Ya Pat's perspective), so it might've been a glorified flashback of Khun Yai....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I just read from ch7 webboard. Pinky went to Japan for 1 month, she went around April 9. and will come back beginning of June, Aum went too. the reporters show them at the airport together, she went on vacation to celebrate Thai new year with her friends. her parents drop her off at the airport, her mom will go see her later on. she was offer a new la korn but it's still in the process of summarizing. what is with Japan, most actress like to go there. such as Alexandra go studied, Jib Keetapat go on vacation and now Pinky. there is probably something interesting about this country right? has anyone went to Japan before? just 3 episodes left of this la korn. :( sigh..i'll miss Pinky+Weir together a lot. so sad that Pinky didn't get with Weir at the end. :angry: sucks! after Pinky is gone,i don't want to watch it anymore. can't stand to watch the ending. :lmao:

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
i knoe only there n pinky gonna be on the next eps then no more of her i think n jux kwan.. i can't wait to see kwan but i love pinky tooh..humm?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope there will be more scenes of Pinky on ep.10, i want her to at least say good bye to Weir first before she's gone. oh gosh! it's going to be sad to see her go away. so weird.. that he get with Kwan at the end. so wrong! :lmao: i will miss Pinky as Tualek. i can't bare to continue watching when there is no Pinky. too sad. :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Since there is 12 episodes total. and Kwan is a guest star for like 2 episodes then we should still see Pinky in ep.11, i hope cross my finger. i wish there was a miracle and the writer change the ending for Weir to get with Pinky. i would be so happy. but i doubt it, which is very sad for me, i wanna cry :lmao: love Pinky a lot as Tualek & like Weir a lot as Tohmon. they are the cutest adorable couple in here. wish they would pair up again in a new la korn.

Everyone's saying that. Now, I'm wishing that I never read the summary. Even though I wouldn't be updated, at least I didn't have to know the painful truth.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Stardust Posted Today, 01:46 PM
Everyone's saying that. Now, I'm wishing that I never read the summary. Even though I wouldn't be updated, at least I didn't have to know the painful truth.
i totally agree. knowing the truth is very painful. i shouldn't have read the summary either. but the urge to know make me read it. but if i didn't read the summary i would have know from the news i read and 7 see concert that Pinky+Kwan talk about their characters too. so if i didn't read the summary i would have found out about it eventually. i'm still so so sad. :lmao: i don't want Pinky to die. from a cute la korn to a sad la korn for me. i blame the author,writer,director,producer for doing this. they could have change the ending but they didn't. they sucks!!! :angry:
i feel so sorry for Pinky. she play from beginning to middle to almost the end but the end part she was not there. but to me she's the real and only nang aek for me, even though some people may say Kwan is the nang aek because she get with Weir at the end but really she's only a guest star. :(

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
gee forget abt pinky/kwan/weir, its only a lakorn that they are playing......if u understand the lakorn u should know that pinky char is the one that p'ek love, and kwan char is only the body so they main female lead is pinky character not pinky lol. u should be happy to see too many actor/actress in here , not to compare/complain........

linky

sarNie Hatchling
The ending is understandable, so I'll continue to watch it until it ends. But I do love Pinky and Weir. They love each other so much, and then lose each other. Just seeing the hurt in their eyes make me cry. I really love this lakorn of Pinky. It's cute and sad. I really enjoy watching her play this character.

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Yah..I still want to see Pinky with Weir more..but we have to understand that that's the story going..can't wait to see the whole thing of this lakorn :D

Guys, this might just cheer you up :p They might be having a baby!!! Well, I've seen pictures from the magazine... I scanned it for Spicy Forum.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks a lot Stardust for the photos of Pinky+Weir. :D it does cheer me up a lot. Pinky + Weir carry the kid. wow so they have a kid together?! how cute! so the ending Pinky get with Weir?! she wore a black oufit. her yumatoot clothes. so she came back to him as yumatoot?! now i have some hope to continue watching it. someone in ch7 webboard said the ending Pinky did get with Weir. Kwan is just a guest star. i hope it's true. cross my finger. i'm getting excited right now. :lol: