Ubat Ruk Kaam Kaub Fah 2

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Spoilers for Episode 5

Mike starts to get symptoms now. Every time he wakes up, he always have headaches. He too is wondering what’s wrong with him and is also afraid that he might have some kind of sickness. This started when him and Ple went out to eat. Ple was worried so she took him to the hospital, they didn’t even get to see the doctor because Mike saw a group of fans so they left and went back home. As for Golf, he still manages to go see Pat, hoping she will remember him. March is also there to keep Pat company. This make Golf mad and doesn’t like March. Golf and Pat went to go drop off March at his house and found out that he stay home alone. His parents got divorced and March lives with his mom. Having a mom is like not having a mom at all because she is always out working. Pat pity him. Staying with Mike, Ple, and Golf, Pat remembers them little by little…….

Spoilers for Episode 6

Golf is super sad that Pat now remembers Mike and Ple but doesn’t remember Golf. Golf just mopes around and thought about Pat’s words that said: “My brain is telling me to forget you”. Mike sees that his brother is sad and he tries to help. Mike asks Golf before Pat got amnesia, what did he do to make Pat mad. Golf realized that Pat was mad at him for not writing a song for her. Golf hurries to the studio so he can finally write a song for her. Mike went to dance practice with Golf but he became weak. He had no energy and felt tired and this made mike worried. March went walking in the mall and met Oup Ip, Ple’s cousin, and there they bicker. These two don’t get along until one day March saw Oup Ip studying for her entrance exam to get into a university. March walked up to her and started talking to her Once they started talking about schools and animals, these two became friends……

Credits gmm-tv.com

thanks very much for the spoiler. seriously can't wait for the weekend to get here. thanks again.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
here's the song mai pid chai mai tee ruk tur that GM, Peak and Toey performed at the 9 entertain awards...

credits taiyonae

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Alwm-8FAJjg...re=subscription

here's a preview of their MV Mai Pid Chai Mai...Tee Ruk Tur...I think Peak and Toey are their nangeks in here lol...cant wait to see the full mv...credits taiyonae

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nnk-JKKP1o...feature=related

airing march 9
thanks for sharing.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
golf and peak's couple so dramatic,feel sorry for him. mike and toey's couple are cute,wonder if he will have a disease and die, hope not.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
OMG, frealen gosh i stayed up until 1 something last night finishing this lakorn hahhaaa....so addicted right now....eeek poor golf...i cried with him and mike...he better not die or i'm gonna kill someone lol

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
OMG, frealen gosh i stayed up until 1 something last night finishing this lakorn hahhaaa....so addicted right now....eeek poor golf...i cried with him and mike...he better not die or i'm gonna kill someone lol
OMG me too if Mike dies i'm going to kill someone
we can help each otehr instead of killing each other lol
I love this lakorn!!!

TubbyTinker

here's pictures of the mv airing march 9..yup peak and toey are in it....eeek cant wait...GM said it's sad too...

:wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

credits daradaily

here's more from gmember

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
golf and peak should date, they look cute together.

TubbyTinker

golf and peak should date, they look cute together.
i totally agree.....

they didnt give me the full spoilers of this week's episode...or maybe i couldnt find it but they gave me spoilers for ple and mike scene....credits gmm-tv

After Mike went to go see the doctor, he does nothing but feels concern and worried. He hides from everyone else. He even dreamt that he died already The doctor set an appointment to x-ray his brain to see what is really going on with him but Mike is always postponing the appointment because he’s scared that he does have some kind of cancer. He won’t know what to do and he can’t tell anyone about this either. He doesn’t want the others to be worried about him. Now Mike is always praying and meditating in the Buddha’s room so he can try to find peace in him. Ple is worried about him and she tried calling him but he didn’t answer so she goes let out her emotions to Pat. Mike finally go see Ple at her house. Ple was very happy to see him and ran and hugged him

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i totally agree.....

they didnt give me the full spoilers of this week's episode...or maybe i couldnt find it but they gave me spoilers for ple and mike scene....credits gmm-tv

After Mike went to go see the doctor, he does nothing but feels concern and worried. He hides from everyone else. He even dreamt that he died already The doctor set an appointment to x-ray his brain to see what is really going on with him but Mike is always postponing the appointment because he’s scared that he does have some kind of cancer. He won’t know what to do and he can’t tell anyone about this either. He doesn’t want the others to be worried about him. Now Mike is always praying and meditating in the Buddha’s room so he can try to find peace in him. Ple is worried about him and she tried calling him but he didn’t answer so she goes let out her emotions to Pat. Mike finally go see Ple at her house. Ple was very happy to see him and ran and hugged him

here's the preview for epiosde 7-8...credits taiyonae

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ox7Mrx11zg...re=channel_page

Thank you very much TubbyTinker. I can't wait until the weekend. Thanks again.

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
wow i should really watch this one...the first was good... i didn't think that they would make a second one...i really should watch it...i was like i'm going to stop watching lakorn for awhile to save some money but now with golf and mike lakorn out...saving money just have to wait...

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
I hope it is a happy ending also :)
I'm so mad that Hima Tai Prajun ending that way, but i like this lakorn more so it matter be a happy ending
I wish it aired everyday though