Ubat Ruk Kham Kop Fah

toey loving the beef jerky. :lol: and also, she used clothes detergent to wash the dog?!!! :lol:

also, i liked when peak told mike to say, "mai hai. mai hai," next time after the massage. :p who writes the dialogue to this lakorn? it's great.

treesa

sarNie Egg
HEY IM NEW HERE
ANYWAYS MAN I LOVE THE DRAMA ITS
FUNNY...LOL..

WELL IF U GUYS LIKE U GUYS CAN GO READ MY STORIES
ME AND MY SISTER WROTE..ITS GOLFMIKE IN THERE
ALONG WITH G-JR SO YEAH..JUST TWO OF THE STORY
I CAN LINK U GUYS..

STOOPID PRINCECHARMING [[GOLFMIKE ONLY]]
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=29285

HIGH SCHOOL ROMANCE[[G-JR]]
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=29339

FUNNY LOVE STORY[[G-JR]]
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=29299

IF U GUYS READ IT
CMT IT SO THAT ILL KNOW IF U GUYS LIKE IT OR NOT
OH WAIT SPREAD THE WORD
OKAIS THANKS=]

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
man toey is gonna take mike in but where is peak going to live/?...it'll be cute if golf takes her in to live with him...lol

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
^ LMAO that would be weird at first haha cause they always like to argue. I can't wait till they start liking eachother!

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
OMG i just watched 5 and 6! soooo goood and funny!

My fav part of all was when golf was dancing and Toey was dancing in the background. LMAO that was soo funny!

I seriously can't wait till the next epissss!!!!!

.clash

sarNie Egg
I love P'Toey. ^_^ The only reason why I'm watching this lakorn is because of her =P lol well for Peak too... actually for the whole cast. lol >_< GM is cool.

in the beginning, the casting of peak was kind of :blink:, but she's doing a good job and grows on you. :D

fanny

sarNie Adult
Golf and Mike's acting are suck, I know its their first acting role, but they can't act at all, I see some other beginner can act better then they are, they should just stick with singing. It does look real, sorry to offend their fan, but its true.

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
^They're acting isn't up to par since it is their first time, but I have to disagree about it "sucking" and about you saying "they can't act." Practice makes perfect. This is their first time so we can't really expect a flawless performance from them. Give them a couple more lakorns before you start judging. And just like you saying that there are other newbie actors that have done better at acting, I've seen even more that have done worse for their first time acting.

I'm not being bias or anything, but their acting is pretty good for first time actors.

=====

I haven't watched episode 7 yet... >_<

The Toey dance scene in episode 6 will never get old... haha... :lol:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
4 a beginner like golf-mike i think their acting is good...at least they have a role as a leading cast first...not like some beginner that start as a supporting cast then later on they become as the lead and can't even act... 4 a first timer like them THEY ARE GOOD!!! and if u want to know i have a long list of actor who can't act even if it was their second time!!!

GM!!!! GOOD ACTORS!!!!!!!

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Come on Guys we know there will be people who don't like GM and they will come here and say stuff like this.

They are FIRST TIME ACTORS! Give em a break! Why judge them after 1 lakorn that is still being aired? It's not even half way aired yet.
They may not be good or the best but they certainly do not suck. Their acting is pretty decent and they're new to this. It's not like there aren't other newbies out there who were perfect 100% on their first try. :p

GM Fighting!

I haven't dled the next eppis yet hehe. 4 day weekend and I will for sure get to it!