Ubat Ruk Kham Kop Fah

amythao

sarNie Adult
The story of this lakorn is going great so far, Golf and Mike did a good job for their first lakorn and also Toey she doing very good in here, she very funny too.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang, both of the brothers like Peak...gssssssssssshhh, that girl is lucky, she gets to pick..unlike Toey, she likes Mike, but he doesn't seem to care...but oh well, eventually, Mike will end up with her anyways...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
peak so mean to mike....poor mike...he's feeling sad when seeing golf & peak together....i love toey...she love mike so much...she cook, she talk and do everything to make him happy but he seem to ignore her....poor toey...anyways...i love this drama....can't wait to watch the next episode....love all of them...

toey is one gorgeous girl, but i've got to say peak's character dominates in this one. i wish the roles were reversed, although peak is doing a good job. ;)

numfon

sarNie Adult
i've always been wondering.. don't the main characters go to school? lol seems like Pat's already a working girl.. but what about Ple? she's not even 20 yet. ^_^

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Ple did say her age in here...I forgot what age though....she said it when she was talking to her dad

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I love Toey...she's so cute, I wish Mike would start liking her already
but I also feel sorry for Mike and Peak too, Golf and Toey keeps interupting them when they wanna be together...like the car scene, that was sad, even though Toey wanted to sit with Mike, and Golf shouldn't have help cause Peak was initially taking Mike out...
oh, they make it so dramatic!!!

i've always been wondering.. don't the main characters go to school? lol seems like Pat's already a working girl.. but what about Ple? she's not even 20 yet. ^_^
maybe they're on break. :lol:

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
omg. im so frusrated. WHO IS GONNA END UP WITH WHO? it's sooo ....ahhh....i dunno hu is gonna end up with huuu...usually it's so obvious i dont hav to think so much.lol. the opening and ending of the lakorn is showin like MIKE-TOEY and GOLF-PEAK. but i wan MIKE to be with PEAK and GOLF and TOEY. i think the couple is sooo cute like tat.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
idk who gets who but to me i want mike to be with toey...i slowing down in the eps., but i love the part when p'toey went looking 4 p'mike...she loves mike, but he doesn't know....if i was him i will be nice to toey...she cares...and she also the one who went looking 4 him...n when peak is alone she only thinks about golf and totaly forget about mike...and also when she n golf is together it's cute....hope 4 mike+toey n golf+peak

TubbyTinker

okay guys I was super bored today so I went searching for this lakorn on the net....found bunch of pictures, including spoiler pictures this upcoming weekend episode.....I'll post all them up by tomoz.....so stay tune.....

TubbyTinker

okies peeps, here's spoilers pix for this saturday-sunday episode...... credits gmmtv

lil summary...Toey ends up sleeping in Mike's room (u gotta see to find out why)
Toey being supportive for Golf in his singing career.....