Ubat Ruk Kham Kop Fah

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
OMG....this week's episode is going to be the best yet...well to me.....

I wrote the full summary of this at GM forum but I give u a quickie here......Golf finally told Pat how he feels about her and of course she found out about the whole msn chatting thing....Golf is about to become a singer I guess...Mike and Ple, they're officially together...and I think so is Golf and Pat...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
omg...it's gonna end soon...so sad...next eps...mike gonna find out that his mom is also golf's mom too...yeah...they both gonna cry cry cry...yeah...hope the two girls are still on their side to wipe their tears....and yeah...both gonna get beat up too....can't wait to watch....love gm always...

agh. sounds good. what's up with the msn thing? i had to miss a couple of eps. :( i know golf & pat are chatting on MSN, but when did golf figure out he was chatting w/ pat or has he always known?

TubbyTinker

aww man, gonna end...I wonder who the guys are-the one beating them up?.....

as for the msn thing, I dunno how Golf finds out but Peak found out when they were in Japan, she went to his room while he wasnt there and she went on his laptop and boom, she found out..lol

I'm super duper excited for their concert though...both peak and toey are gonna be there as guests...yay!!!!!!!!11

dang... mike is going to be ngorn at toey again next ep!!!!!! :lol: i don't know how toey puts up with him, haha, but it's cute.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
again!!! why mike keep doing that to toey...she loves him the most and willing to do anyting to help and to make him happy....oh!!! that's why at the end toey sing happy birthday to herself with tears....she so cute and sad...well, mike also go look for her too at the end...yeah..i'm very excited 'bout the concert too....and can't wait to see more drama of golf, mike, toey & peak....love these couple....

TubbyTinker

summary for episode 23-24....

as we all know Mike and Golf finds out that they are brothers, Golf becomes upset at his mom so he ran away...Mike becomes sad as well and becomes even sadder when he overhears Ple taking to Pat telling her that she feels sorry/bad for Mike so Mike misunderstood that Ple only likes him b/c she feels sorry for him.....

I hope Pat goes looking for Golf though lol.....and when is that one scene of Golf/Pat coming...me wants to see it bad....

am i the only who's disturbed that mike barely talks during this whole lakorn? and when he does, it's broken thai? :lol:

riceball

sarNie Egg
am i the only who's disturbed that mike barely talks during this whole lakorn? and when he does, it's broken thai? :lol:

well the reason for his broken thai is b/c he's supposed to be a japanese person trying to speak thai...i think a lot of people forget that fact...lol he's a cutie either way so let's just enjoy the lakorn while it last... it's gonna end soon (T___T)

aw. yeah. i know his character is not supposed to speak fluent thai. i just don't want it to be so. :lol:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
thanks...i can't wait to see it......aw!!! gonna be sad for everyone...anyways...still love it...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
it's gonna be sad...i feel so sorry for mike...but happy...he finally met his mom....so sad.... :lmao:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
so sad & piss...golf has to be a dummy...he doesn't realize things and very hard to understand....not like mike...can't wait to see the next episode...gonna be sadder...but still mad @ golf...everyone's okay now...the couple are not confused anymore, but golf is still confuse.....i love mike & toey all time...

TubbyTinker

Spoilers for finale episodes!...Gosh I'm going to miss this lakorn

Episode 24

Okay we all know that Golf got beat up by some drunk people. Mike saw and came to save him. Now both of them got beaten up badly so they both was sent to the hospital in bad condition especially Mike. Ple blamed Golf and said it was his fault that Mike is unconscious. Mike recovers and leaves everyone to open his own coffee shop at Pbaai- the place where all four of them go hang out at….This made Ple and his mom really sad. Mike sent a postcard to Ple, so then she asked her dad along with Golf and Pat to go to Pbaai with her hoping to see Mike there. Coincidently, they stayed at Mike’s home stay (Ple doesn’t know that it’s Mike’s but he knows she‘s staying there) No matter how much he misses her, he still isn’t ready to see or talk to her yet. So he goes in Ple’s room, putting a flower next to her and whispering, I love you (awe)…The next morning, Golf woke early and went to the coffee shop and there he meets Mike and now he knows where Mike is. Golf thanked him for helping him and they reconcile and Golf accepts Mike as his little brother. Golf told Mike to go back home because their mom is worried about him and told him that Ple really loves him and she misses him.

Episode 25

So Mike went looking for Ple while she was also looking for the same house that was on the postcard. Finally they meet, they hugged and reconcile. Both Golf and Pat were happy for them. Golf took Mike home to see their mom and there, Mike reconcile with his mom. So both Golf and Mike went to the music company and signed the contract to become singers. Pat soften up and she officially becomes Golf’s girlfriend. Everything was going good until it was the day of Ple’s birthday and suddenly she disappeared. She was mad that Mike is always working, not having enough time for her so she left to Pbaai. Mike was worried so he went out looking for her, he looked everywhere where him and Ple hung out at. Golf and Pat told him that there’s one place where they haven’t checked and that was at Pbaai. So all three of them went there, and met Ple at Mike’s coffee shop crying and singing happy birthday to herself. Mike walked in and said happy birthday to her including an apology….
Both couples are now together

The End! :p

credits gmmmember

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
thanks...4 the info of the end eps...i read it the end eps. in magazine, it said the same thing tooo....it sound sweet....i can't wait to see it....but i only watch for mike & toey only....cuz it look like ping only focus on mike & toey not golf & peak...and yeah...mike & toey make such a cute couple in here... i love them...

TubbyTinker

yeah I notice that too that it revolves around Mike and Toey but I like Golf and Peak's couple more eheheh