but then mike told toey he doesnt feel the
same and then they date thats kinda weird but owells
good enough for me..
golf is gona ask peak out in the next epi
cant wait=]]
lol

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
yeah...that's weired, but yeah...u could tell that mike like her too...and she love him the most....i love this couple....i don't like peak & golf, they're very conceited....they only see them not others...and yeah...want to see more sweet scene of mike & toey...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
luv golf-mike & toey...they are so cute...can't wait for the next eps....wish for toey + mike....toey n mike so cute together...i loved it when toey sing to mike...so cute....

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
Ep19..... Mike left back to Japan because of a misunderstanding on his part. <_< Toey's all sad and moping around in tears.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i totally love ep. 20...toey met mike and they bump to each other...uh..so sweet...so happy that mike understand her now....yeah it's funny how not the guy post for her but she did it for him....yeah...i love this part...can't wait for the next episode...love mike & toey

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
omg....i just love these two eps..19 & 20...mike & toey are so sweet & cute...i just love their couple...hehe...can't wait 4 the next eps...

treesa

sarNie Egg
yep cant wait! shoo

mike is HOT wen he's MAD!

woo! SEXC! LOL...i love mike and toey's part!

MAN! MIKE'S SMILE

makes me MELT! LOL! doesnt it?

anyways if you guy havent already read my stories

do so..i promise you wont regret reading it..

its just mostly about GOLFMIKE so yeah

i recommand you all aytes!!

thanks!

i have no idea. :lol: i deleted the files from my PC and don't know where i left off. the last ep. had toey dreaming on a plane. :huh:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
can't wait till dis weekend...jus loved the last 2 eps....love mike & toey so much...such a cute couple....