Unexplained cold case :: JLR Victim Unit :: Aum/Aff

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmfao all i read skimming this page was AMI, RAPE, AND LIPS hahahaha
are you going to continue this? theres still a whole lot of us you have to kill off lmao!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO yea ami rape his lips! *umms' lip that is :lol:

SarN said shes not a multitasker...so we can all wait..are you that eager to read bout yourself being a dead fish!?!?! :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO i guess the JLR victims cases were never solved again...COLD case indeed :loool: oh well ami and ceci will never know their killers

sarN

sarNie Granny
holy smoke, i total forgot about this fiction ! i been busy so i haven't been updating like before.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol SarN...i would say i am DYING to know..but im already a DEAD fish!!!...so i guess...whenever you have the time... (im already behind as it is...) :p

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
wah...jlr sisters being victims..lol..tats cool...cant wait to read this..

anyways sarn..u need a wally rite?
wat do u want to be in it? :)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lmao...i cant reply to all..but u gurls msges crack me up like shitt...especially granny's,moh n ceci death lol...LMAO...anyways..gonna read nw..woot!

lol ceci ...the INTERN??? not if soriya is there...he doesnt see anything or anyone else beyond her! now im kinda worried...he might be too busy with soriya...and forget bout the murder cases lol

dead fishes...the fishes resembles us.... SarN LOL! ...man the only time i will be in the fic is when im laying down dead at the crime scene... please dont let me die too horribly :eek:

PS...i like the r in the lakorn...but please dont make me a dead raped victim!!! :lol:

PSS..can i still be a floating ghost who tried to come back and ask for help from harit?? LMAO is it a mystery/drama/comedy/romance??!!
ahaha...raped lol..raped...ahahaha..omg gotta read this

there will be rape victim of course !! poison , stab , burn , shot , bury alive, saw , eaten ect ect .. it mystery/drama/comedy/romance/supernatural
wahhhh...omg...thats scary...

i guess Celi will be teh first to be victm of "R" lmao..and turn into a dead fish
muahahaha..ahahaa...i wana see tat

LMAO lynda's ...not a silent reader no more! i didnt wanna say anything...now youre in the fic and dead like the rest of us too! :lol:
oh my..we reply means we r in it??

--------

edit

wakaka..this is going out good..wif ceci petition n ami raping aum;s lip...lol..i likee

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp...i love it an...it's so pretty =) awesome work ^^ yes first one to see it too heehee :p

okay..going to sleep now....bye bye an....

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
holy smoke, i total forgot about this fiction ! i been busy so i haven't been updating like before.
LMFAO me too until i read somethign today that reminded me so i had to come in and see if i died yet =D whihc i haven't thank god haahahhhahahha omfg an u own with tha walleeeee! <3

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
thanks gurls, really appreciate it .. n now .. our miss sarn gotta update lol .. i wanna read bout the sisters getting killed lmao

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i love ur wallie an.. lmao.. im finally caught up on this fic.. hahaha im so behind in the fics but the one i decide to read is not finished .. hehehe.. so interesting.. waaaahhhhhh .. ceci n ami are dead fishies already lol.. wow.. i wonder how sarn will be able to kill all of us hehehe... yay im still alive.. :loool: ami raping harit's lips... :loool: update this when you have time sarn.. hehe ..

-aiko

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL moh...you arent gonna be alive soon...as soon as sarn remembers to update :lol: (that goes to the rest of the sisters too) :D hmm...i wonder how i died..we or i dont think i remember we ever getting to that part yet..we were still investigating on cecis' (5555...hoping its not what we are afraid of..the incest thingy..good lord ceci is gonna smack me for saying that)