Unwanted Valentine *completed*

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
not the same situation, but close-ish. when i was little, i use to like this little boy in my class, and he kind of liked me, but somehow whenever i was by him, i would act mean towards him. :(
aaawww.... before, i used to like this boy and i had a crush on him since i was in 2nd grade until i reached HS... my FORMER best friend also had a crush on him and you know what? apparently, he also likes her... -_- one day, i found out that they already had a relationship but during those times, i THOUGHT i don't like him anymore... when i learned about it, my world suddenly became... gloomy... i didn't cry though coz i believe i shouldn't waste my precious tears for something like this and i seldom cry... -_- they broke up before we graduate in HS... my friend already moved on and had a new bf now but the guy... he still loves her... he's in a kingdom far far away now... :p he wanted to be seaman so he's aboard a ship now... i think... :lol: i saw him last Christmas and damn!! he's freakin' hot than ever... :drool:

i'm not sure if that is love though... :lol:

hahaha me neither Donna i'm with u haha
but apparently someone keeps saying that i'm in LOVE *cough cough* no name mention haha :)
oooohhhh... who's saying that you're in love? is it true? :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG no way!! RR i do the same. Well according to my friend i'm very mean to the person i like hahaha
*cough cough* someone already knows
i know. and when i think back, i'm like "why did i do that" or "did i just do that"
and the guy i kind of like now, i don't even talk to him. before i would say hi to him and talk to him, but now :( we just pass each other in the hallway and not talk. sigh. why me. i think tomorrow i might say hi to him, but that might be awkward/out-of-the-blue lol.
hahaha me neither Donna i'm with u haha
but apparently someone keeps saying that i'm in LOVE *cough cough* no name mention haha :)
for me, i question myself if what i feel is love, but i don't know. i'm thinking it's more of a long-lasting lust maybe for me because i would say if i love this person, will i do anything for him, like save him from a bullet or donate an organ...i have a weird mind lol
i see *wink wink*
aaawww.... before, i used to like this boy and i had a crush on him since i was in 2nd grade until i reached HS... my FORMER best friend also had a crush on him and you know what? apparently, he also likes her... -_- one day, i found out that they already had a relationship but during those times, i THOUGHT i don't like him anymore... when i learned about it, my world suddenly became... gloomy... i didn't cry though coz i believe i shouldn't waste my precious tears for something like this and i seldom cry... -_- they broke up before we graduate in HS... my friend already moved on and had a new bf now but the guy... he still loves her... he's in a kingdom far far away now... :p he wanted to be seaman so he's aboard a ship now... i think... :lol: i saw him last Christmas and damn!! he's freakin' hot than ever... :drool:

awww i see. i hate when the person i use to like gets hotter especially if i'm trying to get over them.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult

oooohhhh... who's saying that you're in love? is it true? :lol:
AWWW i think everybody has similar experiences haha
in Middle schoolI like this guy and my BF (best friend) knows too and apparently she like him too
but first she was afraid of telling me because i've liked him in seventh grade and now we're in eight grade.
So yeah then she let me know and she told him that she like him it took him forever to tell her that he likes her too haha
But surprisingly i wans't sad at all i think ti's because i know that they belong together and besides that made me like somebody else and that person seems to be the one i should like int he first place
u know? when there's this one person u see everyday but don't notice them stuff like that haha
i knew him since seventh grade too and like he's in like five of my classes.
i've always say "i hate u " to him though haha lol
then i told him, but after that i feel awkward so i started to stop tlaking to him :( regretted it though
then this year u started tlaking on myspace and one of the thing he asked me was "do u still say i hate you? " lol haha he still remembers
OMG what a small world too because he's friend with the guy i like now haha
and apparently he tells him about me (hahaha if u guys can follow that) lol

HAHAHAHA Donna don't worry the person who said it will reveal herself hahaha
But i don't think i am but that person keeps insisting haha lol
I'll tell u guys what's going on about that in the next post because apparently this post is already long lol

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
i know. and when i think back, i'm like "why did i do that" or "did i just do that"
and the guy i kind of like now, i don't even talk to him. before i would say hi to him and talk to him, but now :( we just pass each other in the hallway and not talk. sigh. why me. i think tomorrow i might say hi to him, but that might be awkward/out-of-the-blue lol.

for me, i question myself if what i feel is love, but i don't know. i'm thinking it's more of a long-lasting lust maybe for me because i would say if i love this person, will i do anything for him, like save him from a bullet or donate an organ...i have a weird mind lol
i see *wink wink*

awww i see. i hate when the person i use to like gets hotter especially if i'm trying to get over them.
OMG RR we need to stop being alike i know what u mean
It's like when u don't that person u'll say hi to that perosn everytime u see him, but then when u like him everytime u see him u start to think am i saying hi too much
then u just don't do it
i feel nad when i do that too :(

HAHA no u're not wierd i agree with u in order to love someone u have to be willing to give ur life
and i think true love is when u just want to see the other person happy whether u're the one that makes them happy or not

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
OMG this is liek our second threead chatting thins btw us hehe :)
I can go on forever about thses things haha lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
oh my .. look at all the replies here ..
everyone had a crush story eh?
well anie's one is wif a sad ending .. lol .. will update soon ..
i went to the class party ..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
AWWW i think everybody has similar experiences haha
in Middle schoolI like this guy and my BF (best friend) knows too and apparently she like him too
but first she was afraid of telling me because i've liked him in seventh grade and now we're in eight grade.
So yeah then she let me know and she told him that she like him it took him forever to tell her that he likes her too haha
But surprisingly i wans't sad at all i think ti's because i know that they belong together and besides that made me like somebody else and that person seems to be the one i should like int he first place
u know? when there's this one person u see everyday but don't notice them stuff like that haha
i knew him since seventh grade too and like he's in like five of my classes.
i've always say "i hate u " to him though haha lol
then i told him, but after that i feel awkward so i started to stop tlaking to him :( regretted it though
then this year u started tlaking on myspace and one of the thing he asked me was "do u still say i hate you? " lol haha he still remembers
OMG what a small world too because he's friend with the guy i like now haha
and apparently he tells him about me (hahaha if u guys can follow that) lol

HAHAHAHA Donna don't worry the person who said it will reveal herself hahaha
But i don't think i am but that person keeps insisting haha lol
I'll tell u guys what's going on about that in the next post because apparently this post is already long lol
awww. i can relate.

i think for me, it's kind of hard to befriends with guys. because some of the ones i do, usually start to like like me, but i don't feel the same way about them. i try to tell let them down gently, and say we are just friends. but then it's just to difficult to stay friends with them, it starts to be awkward, which is sad. i feel like i'm so mean :(
OMG RR we need to stop being alike i know what u mean
It's like when u don't that person u'll say hi to that perosn everytime u see him, but then when u like him everytime u see him u start to think am i saying hi too much
then u just don't do it
i feel nad when i do that too :(

HAHA no u're not wierd i agree with u in order to love someone u have to be willing to give ur life
and i think true love is when u just want to see the other person happy whether u're the one that makes them happy or not
LMAO i know what you mean arisa. it's not my fault :D
i know. sometimes when i said hi to him, my friends would make fun of me and everything, then it gets weird because they joke about me and him too much, and i don't want him to feel embarrassed or anything.
also when i chat with guys, my friends take it more than just being friendly and say that it will lead somewhere. one time it was with one guy that one of my other friend really like, i tell her that i don't like him, but our friends would keep making fun of me and him, so my friend decided to give up on him. the weird thing is, usually when my friends make a big deal about me and some guy, i start to notice that guy more at school, and see some of the good qualities he has, and start to like him. UGH what's wrong with me. expect the guy i like now, i think he is too good for me, he's so nice and cute and smart and funny and down-to-earth (<--can you use that saying for a guy? lol) and generous...like i said, too good
OMG this is liek our second threead chatting thins btw us hehe :)
I can go on forever about thses things haha lol
LOL yup. our second home. i could think of some.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:( awww a sad ending. stupid fairy tales, making it seem like everyone has a happy ending. well an, your happy ending can with shared with us.

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
This one is starting out really bittersweet. I don't know if I should say "Aw, how cute," or "That sucks!" I hope you continue with it. And I hope this girl finds true love in the end. Shoot, I hope we all do!... or have.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
That little girl is not the same girl anymore. Somehow, she just lost hope in love. When you're often betrayed by love, you tend to hate being in any relationship at all. Avoiding would be the best solution. Running away looks like bravery in her eyes. That was what she's been doing since she went out of highschool. Being in university was great. Having to stay far away from home where should could avoid her highschool friends was a good thing afterall. No need to attend all those gatherings which would just be an eyesore to her. Not that she hates her friends, that's impossible! She loves them, they are such dear to her. But the image, memories .. of looking at KK cuddling with C .. it's difficult .. very, difficult. She don't want to see that again and she hope she won't have to.

Just dressing up in her normal pair of jeans and t-shirt, she went into the designated place. It was a restaurant in a mall, often used by her friends for gatherings. The food there taste great and it's affordable, that must surely be Isaac's doing. Without any hesitation, she walked into the place .. ready to face the music.

"AN! You came for REALS!"

She gave Isaac a glare and took a seat beside him.

"Yeah, hi hi everybody! Sorry, late .. was stuck in a traffic jam on the way here .."

"Oh you used which road? You should have used the one--"

"She's here already .. so who cares what road she used? Hahaha"

Suddenly, Adam snapped in when Suzanne was asking her which road she used.

"Why uuuuuu!!!"

"Gosh, you guys are still the same. Keep on getting to each other nerve .. hahaha .."

"It's fun An .. you should try it sometime .. look at the reaction she give .. ahaha .. priceless!"

"Oi! It's not funny Adam!"

"Now,now .. shush already geez!"

Xiaoqian, the peacemaker came into the picture.

"Don't bother them An .. I think they are in love with each other .. they just don't want to admit it .. ahahaha .."

"XIAO!" , "OI!"

"I agree .. look at how 'together' they are .. wakakaka"

They were laughing so loud that some other customers started to look at them. It's not that they are rude or whatever, it's just that they didn't even realise that they were so noisy. Then it occur to her that they were missing of two person; KK and C. No wonder she was not feeling uncomfortable at all. They were late.

"Hey, Isaac .. are they coming or not? What's taking them so long??"

One of her friends asked.

"I don't know .. I called KK earlier and they said they're almost reaching .."

"Are you sure you called KK .. maybe you mistakenly called your boyfriend Isaac! Hahaha!"

She took that opportunity to tease her best friend. That was a punishment for forcing her to come to the gathering.

"Very funny An .. just you wait for payback time!"

He started tickling An.

"Oi!Oi! Stooooooooooopppp!!"

"Wow, no wonder it was so noisy in here .. look whos here .. hehe."

That was shen Isaac stopped tickling her anymore. She looked up and saw the man she's been waiting for.

"Hi everybody! Sorry .. late! But, blame it on C .. she was taking hours to get herself ready!"

"Hey! I'm so not talking to you .. Hi An!"

"Heluuuu! Long time no see guys .. hey KK .."

"Hi sweetie~"

Few minutes later, the dishes are served. Everyone was digging into their food while chattering about the good old days. An, of course was laughing with the jokes and teasing everyone. That's done so that she could stop herself from crying. True as she predicted, both KK and C were cuddling .. having their happy moments. It was truly an eyesore, she hates herself. How can she dislike other's happiness. She's too selfish. Not wanting to ruin the day, she went excused herself to the toilet. She washed her face a little, told herself to toughen up and then she went out of it. That was when she saw a man waiting .. for her?

"An an an an!"

"Hey KK .. what are you doing here? Is C still inside the toilet? I didn't see her--"

"Nope."

"Then?"

"An .. why were you avoiding me when we were at the table?"

"Avoiding you? When?"

"Haih, for example .. whenever I asked you a question, you tend to ignore me .."

"I didn't. It's all your imagination KK .."

"Then why didn't you answer me?!"

"Hello! You were sitting at the end of the table. How do I know that you were even asking me any god damn questions?! I was talking to the others as well! Geez!"

"..."

"Anyways KK, why does it bother you whether I answer you or not?"

"Cos--"

"Plus, you were busy being occupied with C!"

"Hey .. hey .. An, why are you being so emotional?"

"What? You're asking ME why I'm emotional. Gosh, this is stupid. Answer that question yourself. I'm seriously tired KK .. tired. Please .. I'm begging you .. please, don't act like you care about me. There's boundaries in being a friend, but your concern towards me just crossed the line of 'friendship'. There's more to it."

"But--"

"Bottom line KK .. I never stopped loving you. Your voice means everything to me, you smile .. well, you look perfect to me. Sound weird coming from me? Yeah, THAT is how I feel about you. Trust me, I STILL feel pathethic for liking you."

"An .. I'm sorr--"

"Enough. You're not wrong in any way so there's no use in saying sorry. Loving someone isn't a sin. You've made your choice and I made mine. I think, it's just impossible for us to be friends. At least for now. So, please .. just ignore me. Let me hate you, maybe then I'll be able to get over it."

".."

"Sorry for being a selfish girl .. bye."

"Wait."

"Do I need to repeat myself KK? Do I?"

"No more calls .. no more seeing each other .. is that what you want An?"

"Yes."

"Fine, but before that .. can I have a last hug from you?"

".."

She couldn't utter a word anymore. There were crystals in her eyes. She stood still, while KK took a step forward and hugged her like when they were in primary school. She felt love.

"You're not helping me KK .. enough, please."

She pushed him aside, wiped her tears and went to her friends.

"Hey guys, I got to leave. Got a call from my mum .. it's late and all and well, you guys know how my dad is .. haha .."

She couldn't deceive her friends. They could see from her expression that she was lying and she was crying.

"Bye An."

Isaac said then followed by the others.

"Thanks, next time .. it's my treat. BBQ at my house!"

She walked away, not looking back.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
yeah it's part of life and every girl can relate too haha
whether they are like fairy tale or not :(
Thanks for the update, but the story hasn't ended yet u never know

awww. i can relate.

i think for me, it's kind of hard to befriends with guys. because some of the ones i do, usually start to like like me, but i don't feel the same way about them. i try to tell let them down gently, and say we are just friends. but then it's just to difficult to stay friends with them, it starts to be awkward, which is sad. i feel like i'm so mean :(

LMAO i know what you mean arisa. it's not my fault :D
i know. sometimes when i said hi to him, my friends would make fun of me and everything, then it gets weird because they joke about me and him too much, and i don't want him to feel embarrassed or anything.
also when i chat with guys, my friends take it more than just being friendly and say that it will lead somewhere. one time it was with one guy that one of my other friend really like, i tell her that i don't like him, but our friends would keep making fun of me and him, so my friend decided to give up on him. the weird thing is, usually when my friends make a big deal about me and some guy, i start to notice that guy more at school, and see some of the good qualities he has, and start to like him. UGH what's wrong with me. expect the guy i like now, i think he is too good for me, he's so nice and cute and smart and funny and down-to-earth (<--can you use that saying for a guy? lol) and generous...like i said, too good

LOL yup. our second home. i could think of some.
OMG RR i know how u feel with ur friends teasing u and stuff and the worse part is tehy do it when he's there
Like i like this guy and every morning my friends would gather in the courtyard and talk and he'll be there too. But we're in diff group .
Then my friends would say stuff like "ooo he's looking over here i think he's looking at u" stuff like taht
One day they said that he was coming over here. I didn't believe them until i heard his voice right behind me saying hi to me. I've probably turn red too but trying to be casual about it haha
not very good at doing it though. WOW hahaha and this happen this year

YAY we have a second home hehe :)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
:( awww a sad ending. stupid fairy tales, making it seem like everyone has a happy ending. well an, your happy ending can with shared with us.
Anie ur happy ending ends with us JLR sisters who loves u sooo much :)

This one is starting out really bittersweet. I don't know if I should say "Aw, how cute," or "That sucks!" I hope you continue with it. And I hope this girl finds true love in the end. Shoot, I hope we all do!... or have.
I know what u mean i totally agree it can go both ways
hahaha thanks i hope u find true love too haha

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
haha...i agree with that! and it would freakin hurt more if he became a showbiz celebrity..
i know.then you will have to see his face everywhere.
AWWWWWWWWWW ANie
This is soooooo much like a lakorn :(
I really hope for a happy ending for u :)
i know, when i was reading this. i bet there's a prince charming, knight and shining armor coming your way :)
yeah it's part of life and every girl can relate too haha
whether they are like fairy tale or not :(
Thanks for the update, but the story hasn't ended yet u never know

OMG RR i know how u feel with ur friends teasing u and stuff and the worse part is tehy do it when he's there
Like i like this guy and every morning my friends would gather in the courtyard and talk and he'll be there too. But we're in diff group .
Then my friends would say stuff like "ooo he's looking over here i think he's looking at u" stuff like taht
One day they said that he was coming over here. I didn't believe them until i heard his voice right behind me saying hi to me. I've probably turn red too but trying to be casual about it haha
not very good at doing it though. WOW hahaha and this happen this year

YAY we have a second home hehe :)
i know the feeling arisa. like we would have the same class and my friends would talk real loud about him or something. one time i was telling one of my friends what the other one was making fun of me about, then she talked out loud, "oh my god, you like [name]" and he was in the class, i felt so embarrassed especially since i didn't really like him that way.

yup we can all relate to this.

Anie ur happy ending ends with us JLR sisters who loves u sooo much :)

I know what u mean i totally agree it can go both ways
hahaha thanks i hope u find true love too haha
i agree. lots of love in our circle, and it never stops.

an today's update is so sad. it's hard to be friends when someone confesses that they like/love the other one. and it hurts way more when they are there with one of your friends. i know how you feel when they act like nothing happened and continue going on, but you see them there and it just hurts.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
i know.then you will have to see his face everywhere.

i know, when i was reading this. i bet there's a prince charming, knight and shining armor coming your way :)

i know the feeling arisa. like we would have the same class and my friends would talk real loud about him or something. one time i was telling one of my friends what the other one was making fun of me about, then she talked out loud, "oh my god, you like [name]" and he was in the class, i felt so embarrassed especially since i didn't really like him that way.

yup we can all relate to this.

i agree. lots of love in our circle, and it never stops.

an today's update is so sad. it's hard to be friends when someone confesses that they like/love the other one. and it hurts way more when they are there with one of your friends. i know how you feel when they act like nothing happened and continue going on, but you see them there and it just hurts.
yeah i hate it when my friends does that
geesh it's soo complicated
the worse part about all of this is once u get in deep enough u can't get out :(
here's a song check it ouut i'm sure we all can relate to it
http://www.ethaimusic.com/lyrics3/513.htm

Yeah i agree with u RR
i've never knew how much lakorns are similar to reality