Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahhahah.....I look at myself in the mirror, some days I think I look pretty some days I think I look messed up lol. But true Maya, we like looking at people on screen because they are pretty in a sense. If I want to look at ugly people I prefer to see a clown show. 

Since she took a break from show biz, Angie aged significantly. I thought, she would look the same or better since she seemed to live a good life. They say, people that have no worries tend to have a glow...but her wedding pics I don't see a glow in her.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL clown are not ugly they're just grouchy HAHAHAHA  :loool:

Well on certain days we can look as mess up and sagged to the floor if we want too, but is their jobs to look pretty for us to enjoy/entertains, so when they don't delivered then we have the right to criticize  :lolyup:
GOSH I am so going to hell for this  :hide:   :sweat:   hahahaha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They know it is part of the job that is why they go through great length to keep themselves pretty. It is a competitive business, they would not be the lead if they are fugly lets get serious. If a girl looks like an elephant ran over her, you think she'll be handed the n'ek role? Heck no, she'll probably get a servant role where the other servant will beat her up for siding with the n'ek.

We as viewers are shallow people too...we point out the flaws and admire the beautiful ones. And trust me, us girls will be the most critical of the bunch when it comes to look. And to say, a girl never point out someone's else look...yeah, that's like saying when hell freezes over lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: sanook
Congratulations to Sonya Cooling and her man. They welcomed their first son on October 21st. Her hubby looks kind of like Jason Young.

Here's what Sonya wrote:
"We'd like to take this opportunity to announce the birth of our son. Pasha Dominic. Born on the 21st Oct at 2.14 am, at 3.5 kg. Healthy and resting at home. We are over the moon and couldn't be happier. We are instantly in love and can't stop staring at him. Thank you to our dear friends and family who have supported us throughout this wonderful journey.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Congrats to Sonya. They've been married for quite a long time and I've always wondered when they would have kids. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, I just checked her IG not too long ago and I didn't even realized she was pregnant :scratchhead2: Did she give birth herself or was it thru surrogate? 

Anyway congratulations to the new parent, the baby is such a cute tiny little thing, so adorable. :yes:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Happy for them, after years of trying I say surrogate is the last option I would go to. I know of some people and they weren't able to carry any child but didn't choose surrogate.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup! Now everything is money first, families and honors has no meaning.  Is the generations of money talk and new hi so sometime has no care for peoples with less fortunate.  :yawn:  But good for those that earns their money the right ways, but some needs to go to hell for the way they become so rich. :shutup: But why do I care lolz, as long as they don't steps on my toes they can be whatever hi or low so or whatever  :whahuh:

Anyway back to topic... yes his family own hotels, resorts and stuffs too.  Something about they own the whole island or something like that, but I'm not sure if that is correct, I might have mistaken though.  :coverlaf:

Shouldn't Weir and Bella couple be on that list too Step? :shrug: Or they're not official yet?   :lolyup: