Urassaya Sperbund

dariey

sarNie Adult
finally official pic of yaya in uniform..
cr flyerbonus​
 ​
shared by smigally​

"Thank you Bangkok Airways Asia's Boutique Airlines gave the chance to Yaya as the first presenter.Want to invite people to come flying with Bangkok Airways.."
- urassayas

"Our teamwork Advertising & Creative of Bangkok Airways to make this TVC campaign happened. Thanks to @urassayas #urassayas for your professional work! #benjaminsirirat #linecamera #tvc"
"Thank you @urassayas #urassayas for your amazing work & successful CAMPAIGN."
- benjaminsirirat​

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
20 tags that people opened and read the most at PANTIP (Thailand most popular web site)

1.  Women Valleyball

2.  Stock

3.  Motorcycle

4.  Urassaya Sperbund (Yaya) - 2,822,395 hits - no wonder she's the Hot Girl of the Year 2014

5.  Thailand Men football or soccer for USA folks

6.  Bicycle

7.  Politic

8.  Hormone series

9.  Foreign Football

10.  TV???

11.  Korean band group

12.  James Jirayu

13.  Nadech Kugimiya - 1,342,491 hits

17.  K - POP

18.  The Voice Thailand

credit withloveurassayas IG

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
wow, wow, no.4 read subject. If I can read Thai, I would tag it as my favourite subject and visit there every day, more than once.

Thanks, Vimalee for the update. I would have upload the drawing too but you got to it. The drawing by Kenneth Nation is good. Like the softness in the drawing and the likeness.

Yaya has event on the 12 February 2015 - if I am not wrong. Detail below from urassayaclub.com
12 ก.พ. 2558 : อัดรายการ 3 แซ่ป ณ สตูดิโอโพลิพลัส เวลาประมาณ 17.00น. เป็นต้นไป

Not much to update except this for today:

withloveurassayas repost @smigally --->> ข่าวสารจาก Bangkok Airways "Fly PG with Love" กิจกรรม ต้อนรับวันแห่งความรัก มาร่วมสนุกลุ้นรับของรางวัลกันครับ ง่ายๆ เพียงโพสต์รูปคุณ คู่กับคนที่คุณรักใต้โพสต์นี้พร้อม ให้เหตุผลว่าทำไมคุณถึงเลือกรูปนี้ เงื่อนไข กติกา
- โพสต์รูปคุณคู่กับคนที่คุณรักใต้โพสต์นี้พร้อมให้เหตุผลว่าทำไมคุณถึงเลือกรูปนี้
- กดไลค์ และแชร์โพสต์นี้ไปยังหน้าวอลล์คุณ (ตั้งแชร์แบบสาธารณะ)
- หนึ่งท่านสามารถร่วมสนุกได้เพียง 1 คอมเม้นท์ใต้โพสต์นี้เท่านั้น
- ระยะเวลาการร่วมสนุกได้ตั้งแต่ 10.00น. วันที่ 10 ก.พ. - 17.00น. วันที่ 11 ก.พ. 2558 ของรางวัล
- ผู้โชคดี 5 ท่านจะได้รับของรางวัลเป็น "หมอนบางกอกแอร์เวย์สสีขาวรูปหัวใจลาย Fly with Love"
พร้อมบัตร Bangkok Airways Blue Ribbon Screens รางวัลละ 1 ใบ (2ที่นั่ง)
- ผู้โชคดี 5 ท่านจะได้รับของรางวัลเป็น "หมอนบางกอกแอร์เวย์สสีขาวรูปหัวใจลาย Fly with Love"
พร้อมบัตรชมภาพยนตร์ในเครือ Major Cineplex รางวัลละ 2 ใบ (ใบละ1ที่นั่ง) การประกาศผล
- ประกาศรายชื่อผู้โชคดีภายในที่ 12 ก.พ. 2558
- ผู้โชคดีจะได้รับการคัดเลือกจากการสุ่มรายชื่อ
- ผู้โชคดีกรุณาติดต่อกลับเพื่อยืนยันสิทธิ์ในการรับรางวัลมาทางข้อความ (Inbox) พร้อมแจ้งชื่อ-ที่อยู่ในการจัดส่งของรางวัลภายใน 12.00น ของวันจัทนร์ที่ 16 ก.พ. (หากไม่ติดต่อกลับจะถือว่าสละสิทธิ์)
- ผลการตัดสินจากบางกอกแอร์เวย์สถือเป็นที่สิ้นสุด

https://www.facebook.com/FlyBangkokAir/photos/a.170981722913968.41155.163007420378065/938229296189203/?type=1 #urassaya #urassayas #yaya #yayaurassaya #bangkokairways #flyerbonus
5h

Translation in English;

withloveurassayas repostsmigally --- >> news from Bangkok Airways "Fly PG with Love" event to welcome the day of love. Come join me win prizes simply by posting photos. With the one you love this post along. So why did you choose this Terms rules.
- Post your photos with the people you love this post and give a reason why you chose this photo.
- Likes, share this post to your wall. (The shared publicly)
- One you can enjoy with only one comment under this post only.
- Hours of fun between 10.00 hrs. On 10 Feb - 17:00. February 11, 2558 Award.
- The 5 lucky winners will receive a prize. "Pillow Bangkok Airways white heart shape Fly with Love".
Card with Bangkok Airways Blue Ribbon Screens prize is 1 (2 seats).
- The 5 lucky winners will receive a prize. "Pillow Bangkok Airways white heart shape Fly with Love".
A movie ticket in Major Cineplex prize is 2 tickets (1 ticket per card) announced.
- Announcement of the winners on the 12th Feb 2558.
- The winners will be randomly selected from the list.
- Winners will contact you to confirm the right to award the messages (Inbox) with your name - in the delivery of the prize within 12.00 the day just stand at 16 (if not contagious. to be forfeited)
- Results from the Bangkok Airways is final.

https: //www.facebook...6189203/? type = 1 #urassaya #urassayas #yaya #yayaurassaya #bangkokairways #flyerbonus 5h.

dariey

sarNie Adult
people sure searching about her.even her ig tag already reach 215,000+.. ^_^

i will wait patiently for the song and mv..

cr narongvit​
 ​
cr chandelier_music​
 ​
 ​
from ya to mae kaew..sweet ^_^

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I cant wait for the 3zaap, heard there's a special guest on the show (someone i grew up watching too, very talented actress)! Plus curious to know what other hidden talents of Ya that will be exploited on the show heheh

Ya is quite lucky to be loved and taken care of by many ppl around her! Js a few pics! There was another pic of Na's manager (Aashar) providing a lil protection for Ya that I really liked too, have to dig it out somewhere kkeke cant find it atm

dariey

sarNie Adult
thank you loveyaya for updating with ya's news and pic.. ^_^

yup, she definitely in hot demand.i think the news said she is the 'Goddes of presenter' coz of the numerous and variety of product she presenting and now she step up to the next level as presenter for airways.that already said a lot of people perception about her.as per previous news reported,coz of the high income she receive from variety of work she need to pay tax for million baht but she still smile and paid it full.no wonder people adore her more.

Another article from thairath..
translate by Vimalee

The article talked about the super stars who still maintain their wholesome images, being professional, respectful, and have good work ethics. For the veterans, we have Aump, Chompoo, and Pancake. For the new generation we have Yaya and Mai Davika. These super stars have endorsed many products, attended many events and functions. Their fees ranging from 300,000 to 500,000 bahts per event. The organizers never complained about the fees and said these stars are worth. They are professional, hard working, always on time, performed their duties very well and are very accommodating.

i actually wish to see her with new guy..-_-
no matter what it is as long as she has new lakorn i don't mind.

i love this side of her and the shoot make it more beautiful..the pic is lq so can't post the big one.

cr jubjib_tk​
 ​
this is funny.her little shock is cute..
cr pamjirapa​

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Saw their valentine picture yet?
http://instagram.com/p/zIecu5p1qG/

Thank you for the info, Dariey. Me too, I kind of hoping her new work with some new faces. Well...anyway, there is always the next one after this.

Thanks, Vim for the translated news. So happy for her new endorsements and hope she will get more new ones too.

I saw their pictures at the merit yesterday. Likes most pictures.

dariey

sarNie Adult
Morning..^_^

Oh wow they celebrate VD.they should go somewhere private so no eyes on them.that would be more comfortable lol.as usual the fan want it to be delete.