Urassaya Sperbund

dariey

sarNie Adult
sweet..
"Cuddle bug :)" -  urassayas

personally i like the way yaya handle her ig.she seem didn't mind to post her own selca even how much goofy she look (which sometime make me facepalm haha) but to me she definitely a reserve person whenever she post with a guy.if not for promotion purpose it will be a birthday wish or a gratitude.no wonder i read people comment her ig was like a promotion place before.as people notice it just recently she being open up a bit.few time feel sorry for na whenever yaya post her pic with his back only or his face got cover.poor the guy.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I think she handles her Ig pretty well very classically done and cunning. 

Cant wait for the reunion of Na Kaew and Ya, srs makes me want to watch tnnkk so badly.

And thanks na cheeks for replying to my post in the other thread, I said it was my last post there and it will def my last post there, I think im more than mature enough to not waste my naya time for certain immature people. I can live without the immaturity lol

I love Ya working with P'Bird and the songs they sang were really nice, though my lil cousin complained how come he (as in p'bird) didnt let nangfah sing more, she only got to sing a few lines heheh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7N1HsUuTyI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS0S5rmNGuE

dariey

sarNie Adult
@loveyaya that must be during WM.should i rerun dja also..hehe

^ cool people hang out together.. ^_^

bubbles8 said:
I think she handles her Ig pretty well very classically done and cunning. 

this got me chuckle but so true. :bhehe:

so many pic update.can't choose which one..><
shared by jaideemakna​
 ​
"Reunion time! Thank you for the lovely dinner na ka P'aashar" urassayas
 ​
"Life is so good,having New Year dinner, fun and laughing out loud with my kids.Love all of them.I'm happiest when i work with them.Missing big brother tawinxy.Next time na.Thank you urassaya keaw_jung naka" aarshar translate by space4ny
 ​
"EveryoneFC Just got a chance to have a little new year celebration together....so full with delicious meal krub :) forgot to tell krub. This meal was all on p'Aar.Thanks so much na krub"keaw_jung translate by NYconfidential
 ​

lovely pic..
"Small joys:)"urassayas

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
what is wm? DJA is good. Yes, I recommend a re-watch. I re-watch all her lakorns whenever I have times. Anything to make me happy camper. For a light and fun day, watch Dao Reung.

She sure is happy at dinner with her special people. :heart:  :heart:

dariey

sarNie Adult
loveyaya7 said:
what is wm? DJA is good. Yes, I recommend a re-watch. I re-watch all her lakorns whenever I have times. Anything to make me happy camper. For a light and fun day, watch Dao Reung.

She sure is happy at dinner with her special people. :heart:  :heart:

wm for wayupak montra.sorry for the shortform..hehe
my taste on watching a little bit different from other so most of her lakorn that i always rewatch is either dao reung or tnnkk.maybe coz i favor the storyline and whole cast more than the main lead but sometime there exceptional if i really like the girl..^_^

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Different people have different taste, nothing unusual. Enjoy TNKK & Dao Reung then. Both are good too.
Yaya today doing Lays.

cr ig urassayas

cr ig a_tiwakorn

He must have cook this for her. So sweet of him.

dariey

sarNie Adult
looking at the pic and read that some of her lakorn that she had accepted was for the gratitude to the production and producer that has mold her make me smile.be obedient to what ch3 choose for her,see no big deal and always positive even after got betray and defame,no wonder people would fall for her personality more..

It was nice working with this cutie today. Now I know why everyone loves you, @urassayas. Thank you for visiting my show ja. - dailycherie
Info by space4ny; dailycherie(Momay) is a formal Pop star and now a well known beauty guru on YouTube. Her show on YouTube is called "Momay Pa Plearn". She did some episodes in English too.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Credit to space4ny.   Thank you so much.

Yaya's Lakorn .

-Kularb Rai Narm

-Dung Jai Akkanee

-Tawan Deard

-Game Rai Game Rak

-Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong .

-Maya Tawan .

-Dao Raung

-Roy Fan Tawan Deard

-Neung Nai Suang

From left to right, Up to down na ka

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Your welcome Bubbles8! And yes, it's better to devote our time towards things that make us happy. It's not our fault that people seem so miserable with their lives and always want to create attention for themselves ^^

I also like the way Yaya manages her IG. She doesn't use social media as a way to show off her designer items and she's not the type to be taking a million selfles and posting them every minute. 

Btw, I just noticed that Yaya is the only young generation actress who has been invited to be a guest for Bird's concert. That's such an honour! I'd love her to see featured in more concerts because she's actually a really good performer. I've always said since the beginning that if Yaya weren't an actress, she could be a singer since she has so much potential. 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult

Whether this ring is from her bubba or not, I really like the fact that Ya is a non-materialistic girl, she always wear/use the same things/clothes over and over again. I like the fact she doesnt dress to impress. Na can give her something very small but as long there is thought into it, she will always cherish it kekke. To be continued..... :bhehe:

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
I can only say from my observation, she is a grounded person. Stand on her own ground and very much a realistic and simple person whom normal people (if there is none, that would me) can relate to.

She is young and have a long road to go. Positive is the way to go when things don't turn out the way we want.

Guess, she is not going to the award tonight cos she is at the set, NNS.

Anyway, still hope she won an award. :rockon:

I read that NNS have another 2 weeks to shoot, the most. Expecting to watch it in March 2015. Finger crossed.

dariey

sarNie Adult
could not agree more with you guys.i will just simply nod here..haha

Public Poll of Thailand People's Chart.Celebrity Thailand as good model.The Nine Entertainment with Nida Poll.

​
1. Ann Thongprasom
2. Aum Patcharapa
3. Urassaya Sperbund
4. Chompoo Araya
5. Pancake Khemanit

Honestly,to be up there together with veteran again and again is something that make me feel honor and proud for her.For this young age she sure achieve many thing that make us happy for her.. ^_^