Various Kpop News

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
#scandals #currenthottopics

#thebigscandalof2019 #risingsun #oppaisinnocent #bribing #corruption #drug #rape #prostitution #humantrafficking #taxevasion #kidol #chatroom

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Out of all the names involved, I was most disappointed in Yong JunHyung (HIGHLIGHT). I don't exactly stan their group or anything but I just really liked his drama, MONSTAR. Also, I admire BEAST for standing up after their fall out with their previous agency. JunHyung isn't directly connected to the infamous chatroom, but he received the videos privately and even made impolite comments about them. How disappointing. I admired his talent for song writing and composing.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m just sad that Blackpink is gonna probably have to postpone their comeback even more than it already has because of stupid seungri. All the Korean netizens are hating on anything YG related.

I hope all the victims from all these crimes receive justice!!! I doubt it though cause the police and government are so corrupt

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I was watching this video made by Asian Boss and they interviewed people in South Korea and what's surprising is at the end if they think Seungri would retire for good. And some doesn't believe so. Because they said celebrities usually apologize disappeared for a bit then make a comeback and all is good. But they are hoping he would get the deserve punishment.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I hope they do get punished and i really hope they protect the names of all the victims because you know those crazy stupid fcs will make their lives miserable.

@alissaax and I have two names in which one i hope is sooo not true and the other i dont care for: Geung and Kong Karoon. Geung because he sponsored a lot of kpop.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
S. & JJY seems to be the main 2 in the deepest sh!t atm. The rest are like perverted sexual deviants that degrade women. S. is linked to so much right now, it'll be hard to make a comeback. Even if he tried to in the next say, 5 yrs, he'll be too old and irrelevant by then.

You know, in this day and age, there's so many new artists debuting each month... nobody got time for these low life men who pray on innocent women.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I hope they do get punished and i really hope they protect the names of all the victims because you know those crazy stupid fcs will make their lives miserable.

@alissaax and I have two names in which one i hope is sooo not true and the other i dont care for: Geung and Kong Karoon. Geung because he sponsored a lot of kpop.
Who is Geung?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Who’s the other 2? You can’t leave us hanging like that!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Talking scandal of history. There's so many layers to this if they starts to peel it off one by one probably how many people would be in trouble. I mean, people like Seungri have it all. Fame, money, power a life so many would die for yet he went the route that was sure to ruin his life. And the victims. It's amazingly baffling just how evil and greedy human can be.

rae

sarNie Adult
Talking scandal of history. There's so many layers to this if they starts to peel it off one by one probably how many people would be in trouble. I mean, people like Seungri have it all. Fame, money, power a life so many would die for yet he went the route that was sure to ruin his life. And the victims. It's amazingly baffling just how evil and greedy human can be.
I don't think they ever thought they would get caught, they probably felt invincible and drunk with the amount of power and influence they held. With the snap of their fingers, even the police commissioner helped them cover up all sorts of trouble. They probably thought it would be the same this time, where everything would get swept under the rug. It sickens me to see how smug they act and how powerless their victims felt when even the authorities turned their face the other way.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I've always had a feeling Seungri was gonna fall one day... Idk why but I did. Maybe because he was always so overly confident like he was untouchable. But I would had never imagined that this, was what was gonna end him.

alissaax

Maybe its people we wouldnt think of and they go to korea often.

alissaax

So seungri refuses to hand in his phone while junyoung gives a new phone he recently got. :risas3: these guys :facepalm: