• Toomtam

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • DJ Push

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dash

sarNie Hatchling
Vill has been around for ten years now . She has been paired up with many guys . Which one do you think is her best partner ? Share away your opinion guys

dash

sarNie Hatchling
30567D7F-4E4F-4924-9CF2-1F4888787E73.jpeg

Vill and Tui in Rang mai huajai derm. I have my doubt that this pairing will works well but somehow it did

dash

sarNie Hatchling
6371FAA6-ED65-4840-8006-880A37CC0991.jpeg Vill with Sean Jindachot in paragit Likhit Ruk. They are very cute and adorable together!

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
Torn between Son and Toomtam. In the end I chose Son because I ship them in real life as well. Hope to see her with Mario (as a pairing) one day.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Torn between Son and Toomtam. In the end I chose Son because I ship them in real life as well. Hope to see her with Mario (as a pairing) one day.
Same here. Love to see her with Mario, but still wonder is she ever acted for TV3 before?
I've watched all of Son and Vill dramas and found that they are one of the best couples on screen.

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
Same here. Love to see her with Mario, but still wonder is she ever acted for TV3 before?
I've watched all of Son and Vill dramas and found that they are one of the best couples on screen.
She hasn't acted for ch3. But in her ig stories someone asked her if she would act for ch3 in the future, and I think she was open to it.