vimpires and monster

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
im hmong and i don't believe in monsters,but i believe in vampires.....

one of my cousin died and got bit on his nose...... :shock: :wacko:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
No offense to people, but I don't believe in any of the whole monster or vampire thing because I'm a very pragmatic person. I believe that there has to be a logical reasoning for everything with hard facts and solid evidence to prove the existence of these fantasies.

People say that they've seen vampire or monsters before while camping etc... but how reliable are they and are their minds playing tricks on them because most of these monsters or vampires did emerge from the human mind and put into stories...the earliest known from of monsters did come from stories where parents tell to their kids so that they'll behave and be nice kids. Then the kids get really scared and think that it's true so they tell their friends and soon they start seeing shadows and sense movements that they can't see or explain and think that the nightmares that their parents are tellling them are coming true...

that's just my thought on this topic.

JinFX

sarNie Egg
Well i think what captainlover means that the bear face like monster could be called "Wendigo", i did saw some articles at the net saying someone saw this monster, it ate pple. But i think it's a myth. :sweat:

For Vampire, well ya could go ask someone from romania and see how would they tell ya... ^_^

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Well, I'm not so sure about monsters. . .I dont believe in them no more . . . but when I was 6 n younger i probably did so that was bout 8 yrs ago that I believed in those kind of things ahaha. . Oh and vampires? probably in Europe . . .in those old OLDDDDDD days ahaha probably not now tho. . .
Ghost and Spirits i heard people say oh they got scared by one or they saw one. . but i dont believe it until I see them. . cuz for a fact I havent seen one or got scared by one so yea. . :)

sueko

sarNie Egg
i don't think i've heard of it, but there are lady monsters in the hmong culture... they live in the forest of laos (thank god, lol). they have long black hair with blue to white faces and deformed fingers... they like to play with birds' eggs * i thought it was funny* so put those out if you have encountered them, lol :sweat: they can tag along to your every movement...* wat happens if nature calls, lol lotz* :loool: and if you want to get rid of them than you have to hired a shaman to come and scare them off, you then have to get a new name so they don't track you down again... my parents say this is true, but i never experience this before. ( and never want to)

There is also another monster that is a tiger but can take forms of the people you love and if you are dating a guy and are to the point where he can propose the "tiger monsters" can ask you if you love them and marry them (while in your lover's form) and if you say yes i love you and i want to marry you then you become their bride. of course you die and your spirit leaves your body and lives with the tiger dude... :shocked: ** I think it's a myth or something b/c that's very odd. but all the old generations that have come out of laos say that it's true... so it's not only my parents that says this ;)

S

sunflower

sueko said:
i don't think i've heard of it, but there are lady monsters in the hmong culture... they live in the forest of laos (thank god, lol). they have long black hair with blue to white faces and deformed fingers... they like to play with birds' eggs * i thought it was funny* so put those out if you have encountered them, lol :sweat: they can tag along to your every movement...* wat happens if nature calls, lol lotz* :loool: and if you want to get rid of them than you have to hired a shaman to come and scare them off, you then have to get a new name so they don't track you down again... my parents say this is true, but i never experience this before. ( and never want to)

There is also another monster that is a tiger but can take forms of the people you love and if you are dating a guy and are to the point where he can propose the "tiger monsters" can ask you if you love them and marry them (while in your lover's form) and if you say yes i love you and i want to marry you then you become their bride. of course you die and your spirit leaves your body and lives with the tiger dude... :shocked: ** I think it's a myth or something b/c that's very odd. but all the old generations that have come out of laos say that it's true... so it's not only my parents that says this ;)
[post="47325"][/post]​

wow!!!!!!!!! that is freaky!!!!! i would never want anything like that to happen to me! again... we have to think.. if these stuff do exist for real.. wouldn't the gov or police investigate? even in foreign countries i know it would be noticed and get investigated... but those were some scary ones! :eek:

JinFX

sarNie Egg
Well i guess nowsaday nobody is gonna believe monsters or vampires, but i do believe that some scientist believe in the existence of the unexplained paranormal and supernatural stuffs.

sulad

sarNie Adult
For what...I have watch about Bigfoot in tv...I think it's not true...the people who investigate about it...is just making up things about this Bigfoot...but about the Vampire thingy...I heard about it..i mean alot...as for me I do believe...but since it's soo old..i don't care about it no more...

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
yeah, im hmong...and i also heard that there are vampires that go to the hmong funnerals and suck up dead people's blood...but that was long time ago....they said that these vampires lived in MN and CA (somewhere around there..)....it scare the shit out of me at first but not really anymore cause the news been so old....anywase about bigfoot...i've never heard of bigfoot before...so..... :huh:

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Yeah I also heard about vampires at hmong funerals that want to suck dead people's blood. They will come in a form of a regular person so you won't notice them. I remember a couple years ago I was at a funeral, there was this one guy who kept on walking around the coffin while some people were by the coffin and crying he just kept walking and looking around so some people were suspicious. One of the old guy asked him if he knew the dead person and he said no and left. After that, no one saw him again. My mom told me that was the reason why some people have to sit by the coffin to watch it in case a vampire comes by. it freaked me out! Nowadays, I'm scared of going to funerals.

sueko

sarNie Egg
Fearless said:
Yeah I also heard about vampires at hmong funerals that want to suck dead people's blood. They will come in a form of a regular person so you won't notice them. I remember a couple years ago I was at a funeral, there was this one guy who kept on walking around the coffin while some people were by the coffin and crying he just kept walking and looking around so some people were suspicious. One of the old guy asked him if he knew the dead person and he said no and left. After that, no one saw him again. My mom told me that was the reason why some people have to sit by the coffin to watch it in case a vampire comes by. it freaked me out! Nowadays, I'm scared of going to funerals.
[post="48897"][/post]​
i ask my dad and he said that that only used to be at laotion funerals not hmong :blink:

sueko

sarNie Egg
Captainlover said:
do u guys know that there is this one huge monster it has the face of a bear and its very tall i guess the body is like human i can't remember but the face is like a bear it eat people. the wrost part is that its near where i live its in the forest and my parents are so stupid they still go hunting. People has seen it already and they got really scare. It was also on newspaper if u guys seen it yet. u can only see the people that the monster ate u only see his leg left. The monster has 6 toes.
If u see it and if u run don't run down hill or up hill just run on flat roads because if u run up hill or down hill than the monster can caught u because its really tall and it hang onto trees so if u run on flat things than it can't caught u thats just what my aunt told me. they monster could be anywhere now.
My mom almost got eaten by the monster if she didn't thinking about driving away.

There is also vimpires i think this is how u spell it. Its in the forest near here too but they could also move this is scary me out here. People that went hunting already got scare by vimpires. i'm so scare of living here now.
is it true that if u don't invite a vimpire in your house they can't come in? i'm not going to invite anyone in the house again.
if u are hmong i think your parnets will know the name of these monster

do u guys really believe this?
this is really true
[post="21149"][/post]​
o kay i told my dad that story and he said that it doesn't exist b/c it was only a fokelore or a legend...
i think it was for to scare little naughty kids who causes trouble
like chuckie(even though he is fake he still scares the crap off of me)