virginity

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
you know, if it wasn't for lakorns, i don't think i would have preserved myself for as long as i did. not just the fact that i would stay in my room and watch lakorns all day (which is what often happened), but i would actually try to act like a "nang ek", not doing "this or that", and force/fake cry at every little thing...even take up making asian flower lei's (roi malai) then cook n' clean...n' stuff like that. LOL

so, to a certain extent, it worked. i invested a lot in being "the nang ek"...but of course, i had my problems. you know, your typical anger management problems. i would slip up sometimes, and argue with my mom and dad, and throw things when i was mad or beat up on my little brother every time he touched my things. so it was like i had multiple personalities. :lol:

but overall i stayed away from all the big "no-no's" that the asian society would have viewed as major taboos! so yeah, thank you lakorns for making me be more grounded in my roots and have a different outlook on life than your "typical" westerner...despite being born and raised in the US. :lol:

Muddie Murda

smile...
Haha Thookatha, I was like that.....when I was like 10. A boran nang'ek though :D I even had servants!

Anyways, I am really totally against sex before marriage. Because it's how I was raised to think :D
And because all the boran nang'ek was married before sex too...atleast that's what i'm assuming since they didn't have babies until they got married and lived in the palace...before getting kicked out by the 2nd wife. Muaahahah

I just get really disappointed in my close friends when I find out they gave it up with someone they're dating.

I know this probably offends some folks. Sorry :D

2noy

sarNie Egg
I just get really disappointed in my close friends when I find out they gave it up with someone they're dating.

OMG! I think the same way!!! When I found out that some of my friends had lost theirs to their love ones I was very upset! And I thought I was weird!

I was reading all of the comments on this topic and I feel a lot better! Im 21 and I'm still a V . . . most of my friends had lost theirs already and that made me feel kinda akward cuz im the oldest out of my friends and Im still the only V! BUt thanx to this topic I feel a WHOLE LOT better!

At first I was thinking of waiting til after marriage but I was reading some of you're guys post and I agree that I think its best to loose it to someone you think is the right person . . .that ONE RIGHT person!

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
okay not to call anybody out who is waiting to have sex after marriage, but sometimes it just doesn't happen that way.

i think when it happens, it just happens! You know like in lakorn, the girl could be the most respectable, and good girl, but when temptation comes she can't stop it..

so i'm gonna stick wit my earlier post and say.. I gonna and willing to wait until after marriage, but if something comes along, well maybe who knows.. ;)

i'm a virgin. giving it up hasn't been tempting so far. :p i'm not waiting for marriage. i'm fine with sex before marriage. i want to wait for someone i'm sexually attracted to & romantically like. :lmao:

sirena

sarNie Adult
i totally understand if some of u doesnt want to say ur virgin or not

its ur business and privacy :]

tell u the truth im kinda scared like i said i don't know what to expect and how to start

the only guy that ive ever felt like i should give up everything for was my current ex bf we broke up for a good year or so now

but hes was the only guy that i had really strong feelings for

but thanks god i didnt give it up cuz then i would of been so dissapointed

like some of you said imyself have commitment issues i guess im just not ready yet

and i just don't want to get hurt

im just not ready to really put myself out there yet plus i feel like saving ur self until marriage is such a cute thing if both of u are virgins

but its kinda hard now cuz most guys are not virgins

sirena

sarNie Adult
is it true that men are more tempted then woman about sex??

i don't think it true i think its equally both

wat do u think?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes it depends on the person regardless of gender, but men can however be more easily stimulated then woman can. -.-" Some guy's can have,
a erection upon seeing a hot girl
. Some people are more sexually active then others so they are more easily aroused -.-"

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
nahh i dont think men think about it more than woman .... but most of the men i kno do.... but im a girl who think about it a lot ... alll the time hahahha

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol i agree wif KhoOnxNouxWanxJa << gosh tats long lol

anyways, my lecturer recently told me he had a male student having a problem with erection!
its like everytime he goes out of his hostel room to class, once he sees a woman juz sexy a lil bit .. he just couldnt stand it and got to go back to his room and masturbate .. he mastrubate at least 6 or more times a DAY! serious ..

finally with treatment and all .. this guy became better and only masturbate about 2 times a day now ..

:loool:

none3

sarNie Hatchling
I'm still a virgin and I'm proud of myself. Like a few of you girls...it's lack of boyfriend and the commitment. It's not fair to the other partner if I'm so busy with work and school and not time for him. Now that I'm ready to date...I'm considered old maid by my families and friends...one time, when i was 19, my best friend then (not anymore) accused me of being a lesbian because I didn't sleep around like she did. LIke I said...school was very important to me then.

So, now, just waiting for that perfect someone. Someone who I am attracted to emotionally and sexually. I do believe in marriage before sex. I don't mind if my guy (whoever he is) is not a virgin as long as I am. I want passion in my love life and not just a mundane marriage to a boring someone who don't know how to make love. ;)

And of course LOVE...I want him to Love me and for me to Love him with my whole heart until death do us part.

myx

sArNieZ
i'm still a v and proud of it. like in movie, my dad use to tell me and my younger sister that guys are wolf. don't go near them or you'll get in trouble. i'm 18, but i still act like a lil girl. i don't want to get myself in trouble or i will be punish. i don't want to do it w/ a guy and get pregnant before i get marry like my two aunties and some other young teenager out there.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Haha Thookatha, I was like that.....when I was like 10. A boran nang'ek though :D I even had servants!

Anyways, I am really totally against sex before marriage. Because it's how I was raised to think :D
And because all the boran nang'ek was married before sex too...atleast that's what i'm assuming since they didn't have babies until they got married and lived in the palace...before getting kicked out by the 2nd wife. Muaahahah

hahaha i started off with the boran lakorns too!! but then, somewhere in there, i just randomly got more modern. the irony was that in all of my years of being the "perfect nang ek", i secretly wished that i would find a perfect pra ek to r scene the hell out of my nang ek ass. HAHAHA...hormones...that, and i'm a very twisted individual... :mellow: