Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying (Makers Group)

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
iluvnumandoil! i found the thread...i'm such a loser i have a hard time figuring stuff out around here..but getting the hang out it! woohoo can't wait to see this - too bad it'll be a while still...but that might be a good thing cuz i felt like i just saw chakrit and pat together...

what's weird is that i always praise chakrit for doing a really good job of being paired in lakorns with different n'eks all the time - i kno i haven't seen all his work but i can't think of any n'eks that he's been paired up with more than once! so maybe he really likes to work with pat!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
iluvnumandoil! i found the thread...i'm such a loser i have a hard time figuring stuff out around here..but getting the hang out it! woohoo can't wait to see this - too bad it'll be a while still...but that might be a good thing cuz i felt like i just saw chakrit and pat together...

what's weird is that i always praise chakrit for doing a really good job of being paired in lakorns with different n'eks all the time - i kno i haven't seen all his work but i can't think of any n'eks that he's been paired up with more than once! so maybe he really likes to work with pat!!!
lol That's true, huh? He worked with Bee twice, right? But their lakorn wasn't as quick as this one.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
AHH!! Kristy are you for reals!! :yahoo: i'm soo happie!! can't believe this...**tears** and here i was tinking they'll never be paired up again cuz Chakrit hardly ever redo a lakorn w/ his nang'eks....i'm so freaking happie...**tears** so many lakorns to look forward too :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
that's good news that Chakrit will be having another new la korn. but i want to see him pair up with a new nang aek though. like Matt or Namfon. but happy he's having more la korns. :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol ^^ Yes, it's true. Credit goes to Napapafanclub.com... At first, they were choosing between Pat & Noon S., but Pat fits more so they chose Pat.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol Yeah... She dressed more like a 9 year old.lol... Moh is in Ch7 and I don't see Krit playing for Ch7 that much anymore.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMFAO NO NO WRONG MOH KRISTYS :loool:
I mean me! lol..I'm Moh too! lmao :loool:
It should be me. If I got it I would hook all my fellow sarnies up! :yahoo: :kiss:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmfao its all good...nothing to be embarrased about...
lol it should be me! haha
i think only kashie knows my name is Moh.
hahahahaha yes yes it should be me!!!
you will all benefit from it too!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
haha Moh, if you were "hypothetically chosen" then you'd totally forget about us and hang around Chakrit day and night lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
NoooOooooOOOOo...well.... maybe for like the first 3 days...
but then for sure i'd talk about all my wonderful fellow sarnies like you and kashie for sure..
and i'll even ask him to come on and chit chat with yall.
FOR REAL!
I WOULDNT LET YOU GIRLS DOWN!!!
One for all and all for one!
:kiss: