Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying (Makers Group)

dhan9

sarNie Adult
oh really? i'm so very happy to hear that chakrit is having a new larkorn lol 'tear". Pat? i don't mind her but hope that this new one her character won't be as annoy as in MTR lol. Yeah it seems that chakrit doesn't paly for Ch 7 anymore since the last one with kob. Anyone know why? i want him to work for Ch 7 too so that i migth still have the chance to see him pair up with noon or kob again lol.

Chakrit rarely played with the same n'ek twice. so far only Bee and Benz had played with him twice and now lucky Pat is going too lol.

now i have this one to look forward too lol, i miss my chakrit so much!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
oh really? i'm so very happy to hear that chakrit is having a new larkorn lol 'tear". Pat? i don't mind her but hope that this new one her character won't be as annoy as in MTR lol. Yeah it seems that chakrit doesn't paly for Ch 7 anymore since the last one with kob. Anyone know why? i want him to work for Ch 7 too so that i migth still have the chance to see him pair up with noon or kob again lol.

Chakrit rarely played with the same n'ek twice. so far only Bee and Benz had played with him twice and now lucky Pat is going too lol.

now i have this one to look forward too lol, i miss my chakrit so much!
yes, i totally noticed that about chakrit too - i think it's good for him - then fans don't associate him with certain n'eks too much, u kno?!

btw - i only know of one lakorn he did with bee (the one with the sand castle/beach castle) and one with benz (the one with the creepy/haunted mansion) - u mind telling me which ones are the other ones?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I know... I really forgot what the other one is called... I didn't know he played with Benz twice.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
man this thread moved fast...yesterday kristy barely put this thread up and today boom 3 pages already lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
pat/chakrit again?..how kool. yeh, he normally doesnt pair up with the same actress twice. lately, he has been co starred with the younger gen. i wanna see him with anne for once!..or like cherry/rita. i do notice he has been working for ch3 alot now

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol Yeah. This thread moved pretty fast. I'm waiting for more update... I would really want to see Anne and Chakrit though.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I know this if off topic, but I thought that Nok Chatcahi was gonna pair them up? Whatever happened to that :( ?

tinah

sarNie Coma
maybe he tried to pair them up in din nam lom fai but it didnt happen. i heard por was chosen to be the pra'ek in that lakorn, but im glad it wasnt him

i would rather want anne and him to be in a kiss/slap, revenge drama than a comedy though. you know how it is when chakrits in those roles

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Whoa... Por in Din Nam Lom Fai would not be good... I wouldn't watch it anyway because I don't like that type of storyline. The older gen. popular stars are always are to pair up. It's either their busy schedule or the money.lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant see por in an action drama. plus, him and pat already have too many lakorns together. i use to like watching action drama cuz they had alot of good ones back then until the recent years.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't want to watch Ja and I'm not a huge fan of Por's. I really don't want to see him and Pat again. They have like... 4 total with the ones they actually paired together.