Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying (Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
LMFAO OMG HE DOES DO THAT WITH HER NAME OMG THATS SO FUNNY THAT HER NAME HAPPENS TO BE ALL SSSSS'SS AND HE'S GOT THAT LISP THAT WONT GO AWAY! hahahahaaha
OMFG that does sound like something Vhatin would do aawwww I miss that lakorn now. Ken was so super duper stupidly sweet in that lakorn! I cant wait to see Krit do that..I think I will just have to fast forward to that part! hehehe

You're barely starting to watch Kadee Ded Haed Haeng Ruk? I watched it all in Thai, so I didn't know what was going on half the time, but I still liked it...I seemed to understand the Chakrit and Pinky parts...they had it dubbed in Khmer, but the voices are horrible...

I know, Vhatin is my favorite character for a lakorn...I'm glad he's doing a new lakorn with a similar kind of character.

Don't worry Kashie, Ken's my husband, I'm sharing him with Noi.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
You're barely starting to watch Kadee Ded Haed Haeng Ruk? I watched it all in Thai, so I didn't know what was going on half the time, but I still liked it...I seemed to understand the Chakrit and Pinky parts...they had it dubbed in Khmer, but the voices are horrible...

I know, Vhatin is my favorite character for a lakorn...I'm glad he's doing a new lakorn with a similar kind of character.

Don't worry Kashie, Ken's my husband, I'm sharing him with Noi.
lol...Ken and Krit are soo off limits...lol

ah are u doing a Krit marathon now...i know tose two are IRRESISTIBLE huh?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
lol...Ken and Krit are soo off limits...lol

ah are u doing a Krit marathon now...i know tose two are IRRESISTIBLE huh?

I have been, ran out of Ken lakorns to watch...but with Krit, I'm super picky with his hair, the n'ek...if it's a period lakorn, or looks sad...Just finished Wai Rai Yod Ruk, and I love it...I thought it was so funny, and he didn't disappoint me with his cuteness at all...

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
chakrit and pat again, i wonder the storyline.
i like pat, she just looks like a Barbie doll :spin: i'd rather to see her with por, they are the best couple.
but since they've dicided chakrit to be p'ek, it's ok. and i'll watch it, if they have a good script.
so anyone has news for it?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Nope, nope. I guess they're still looking for a second couple. It should be having an opening soon along with Pat's other new lakorn. Even a fitting would be nice for Polyplus... I don't know what the storylne is, but I know for sure that it's a Romantic/comedy.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Since both Pat & Chakrit are going to open their Polyplus lakorn with a different pr'nang on the same day, why don't they get this one set, too?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I got news from P'New @ Napapafanclub.com that they might change the pr'ek to Por Thrisadee because Chakrit doesn't have time =[ !!!! I want Chakrit!! Not freakin' Por!!! If they change it to por, I swear I will never ever watch this lakorn!! Argh!!

It's not confirmed yet though. She said we'll have to wait until the opening to be sure.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i love por t, really, i love him but i just want pat to pair up with an other p'ek and por t with namfon p.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
WTF!! is there no other pra'ek in Ch.3 tat is willing to w/ Pat other than Paul & Por...dang! i'm serious Pat is alwaise w/ tose P-guys.....I hate it too..chakrit has all tese work line up for him..but no lakorn in almost a year now....did anyone realize tat...is last one was Mafia Tee Ruk aired in Oct. last year..ARGH!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I got news from P'New @ Napapafanclub.com that they might change the pr'ek to Por Thrisadee because Chakrit doesn't have time =[ !!!! I want Chakrit!! Not freakin' Por!!! If they change it to por, I swear I will never ever watch this lakorn!! Argh!!

It's not confirmed yet though. She said we'll have to wait until the opening to be sure.
I hope it's not Por...man they act like theres no other praek for her lol

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Chakrit better be in this still! I can't stand another Pat-Por lakorn... even in Mafia, Por had to be in it! Pat and Krit have great chemistry ^_^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I can't stand Por and Pat either! It's like each freakin' year they have a new lakorn together!!! Please, Chakrit!! Accept this lakorn!!!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Sweet...another lakorn with Charkit...I hope he's not an ass in this lakorn. I like his character in the other lakorn with pat...he was so sweet though he played as a mafia...he was still always good and charming to nang ek.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
What it could be por...no it has to be Charkit...i don't like Por's lakorn either...i have failed to watch any of his lakorns as a pra ek.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't stand Por and Pat either! It's like each freakin' year they have a new lakorn together!!! Please, Chakrit!! Accept this lakorn!!!
i know no more P-Team pleazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

but i dunno ...if he takes tis one he might not have time for the one w/ Aom....and it seem like the director reallie wants P'Krit in tat one....so which one do i wanna see more..arhg... :spin: ...P'Krit why do u have to be the director's favorites!!!!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
WTF!! is there no other pra'ek in Ch.3 tat is willing to w/ Pat other than Paul & Por...dang! i'm serious Pat is alwaise w/ tose P-guys.....I hate it too..chakrit has all tese work line up for him..but no lakorn in almost a year now....did anyone realize tat...is last one was Mafia Tee Ruk aired in Oct. last year..ARGH!
so so true kashie! our chakrit had all these lakorns lined up for him but we hadn't seen any new one air in almost a year already since the last recent one which is MTR, i'm dying to see him on screen again, oh please my chakrit accept this one, i can't stand Por either. if Por gonna be in here, i will not watch this then.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well, I'm not hoping much for this lakorn anymore. Chakrit and Pat's name are still up for this lakorn(from the latest update) though.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee... I hope Krit & Pat star in this one :wub: i just finished watching MTR & OMG I absolutely loveeee it! :blush:

Ehh... Por... no comment. :mellow: