Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying (Makers Group)

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i been waiting for this lakorn for a whole day now and it still havent been up yet on youtube.... whats going on??????????

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i been waiting for this lakorn for a whole day now and it still havent been up yet on youtube.... whats going on??????????
well lyn's lakorn blog says that they are airing the fifa world cup thing????

http://iheartlakorns.com/

i was waiting all week for this lakorn too. too bad that they had to air the freakin' soccer match. :angry:

Merit

sarNie Adult
I like today episode...there seemed to be a lot going on. Hahaha...Mart is starting to get a little jealous. I like Matt/Louis together. They both are very playful. If they keep on getting closer to each other and a true friendship developed then I'm all for it.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
just got done watching eps.9....it was ok i guess.. im not feeling this jom and chaiwin thing and the kaew sai and thoswin thing.... i dont like how things r looking.....

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Is it me or does it sound like Louis also sings the OST "Mai Yaak Ja Kit", sometimes when the song plays in the lakorn it doesn't sound like the original singer Bell Supol, but more like Louis.
Here at 5:50 it sounds like Louis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GJr310CeMw

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
just finished 10.
isn't it suppose to end already.. and now they're liking other people? OMG! grrr!

yea i just got done watching ep.10 also.... im getting really sad abour all this.... i also dont like to see them liking other people too....WTF....

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
oh yea i almost forgot what i was going to say.... i was gonna say that im starting to really like mint and first now because they r the one that i want to be together... well i want all of them to be together and all but i just think that first and mint r way to cute.....

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
^ lol true, first and mint are really cute together,
but seriously, he needs to learn how to stand up to his grandmother and finally tell her that he likes mint and doesn't want to get engaged to the other girl
on the other hand, i really like how those three girlfriends trust each other, even though chom saw totsawin and gaew hugging, in the end she was still understanding - and i actually was so sure she's gonna throw a fit lol o.0

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
i like this lakorn because of the girls friendship, they are the best of friends and they trust each no matter what!!
even a guy can't tear apart their friendship, which is good to see lol

man i feel so sorry for mint! they need to get her a guy and make First jealous seriously, he is always hurting her!!
gosh and that Risa chick, i wanna strangle her lol...

cecilia

Staff member
I don't know about you girls but I'm loving the whole MARGIE liking MART to throw Louis off -- he needs to man up and tell his mom that she can't control his life ... Good for Margie and I hope she continue. If i'm in her shoe and someone keeps on pushing me over and the man i'm with don't do anything, i would look for love elsewhere too. Really, it's wrong to love the man that your friend likes but if they keeps on denying that they're in love with that man, than it's alright to have a fair chance with him. However, if she admit her feeling, then i would move aside and want love that man even though I secretly does. Right now, I'm more excite for LOUIS/MARGIE coupling ^^

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
^ lol true, first and mint are really cute together,
but seriously, he needs to learn how to stand up to his grandmother and finally tell her that he likes mint and doesn't want to get engaged to the other girl
on the other hand, i really like how those three girlfriends trust each other, even though chom saw totsawin and gaew hugging, in the end she was still understanding - and i actually was so sure she's gonna throw a fit lol o.0

yeah i like the way u said it gurl....

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
i like this lakorn because of the girls friendship, they are the best of friends and they trust each no matter what!!
even a guy can't tear apart their friendship, which is good to see lol

man i feel so sorry for mint! they need to get her a guy and make First jealous seriously, he is always hurting her!!
gosh and that Risa chick, i wanna strangle her lol...

yea that risa gurl got to go i just wanna slap her myself... lol

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i thought the relationship was going great but I guess it's starting to turn since margie will somehow come to like mart? correct me if i'm wrong since i don't understand thai very much. i can't wait to see what will happen because their friendship are starting to have problems just because of the guys and bad girls. i wonder how it will end between margie/louis. i just have so many questions that i will wait until the drama to see if it gets answer. anyone can translate what the preview of episode 11 is about, what they are saying. did margie say something like she like mart? louis saying something about margie that's why she slap him? i really like margie and louis's couple besides mint and first. any news about the couple's relationship, please share, i really want to know what's going to happen to all couples. thanks ahead of time.