What are you thinking right now?

nursha

sarNie Egg
when will i have a job??????? I am sick and tired of sending my resume but nobody gave me a feedback
when will i found someone special????????
what should i do tomorrow????????

....and i need a life.....

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Thinking of how tired I am even though I just woke up..BLEGH..
new ideas and stories for my boran lakorn fanfics..Oh yea!XD

and let's see...of something else....

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I wanna go get my nintendo wii so I don't have to go borrow it from my little baby cousins anymore. It's only 99 dollars now & I can get my aunt's discount!! Gotta give her a call and see if she can get it for me :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm thinking about to get a lot of money so i can continue on with my life and not spend my days on the net and babysitting my younger siblings.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
thinking about how bad I need a job right now...lolXD being low life at home is fun but I'm not going anywhere.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
People need to chill chill... chill chill.. and chillax... :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
P. Zoua is my brother's age, I'm three years younger than you, not bragging, cause at least you have gone through college.

Right now, I'm wondering what i should do cause all my fanfics are saved on a flashdrive and i lost it so i can't continue posting them. What to do?!!

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Aiko: haha lol that's why I name myself P. lol cause i'm older. hahaha lol

BieLuver: Lol ur still pretty young...enjoy life while you still can. :)
but man, that sucks...hope you find a way, but man sound like u going to have to rewrite everything. Happened to me once and now i'm always careful with my flash drives. lol

but what i'm thinking now...STILL NEED A job... lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ hehehe "P" :)
then I can be "N" .. N'Aiko.. ehehe..

thinking thinking thinking... gotta study for my bio lab class tomorrow... grrr... @_@