What are you thinking right now?

noungning

Heartless
gosh i think a bottle of graygoose, johnny walker, and henessy can't hold me down right now. some people will remain to antagonize lives that they can't have, gosh go do something with ur life ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
thinking bout hiring my cousin to do my laundry... maybe i should go workout after work since my belly is getting flabby.. :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
how much to remove a couple moles ??? HMmmmm

L

lalalek

I don't know rather to move on or not, he is just too far outta my reach.....i just want the world to stop for a second before i let go..... :wavecry: ....it's all good, i will survive..... :(

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
lalalek said:
I don't know rather to move on or not, he is just too far outta my reach.....i just want the world to stop for a second before i let go..... :wavecry: ....it's all good, i will survive..... :(
Pursue, Pursue, Pursue!!!! How often do we meet / find someone that we are physically attracted to and emotionally intertwined with...???

There's always going to be that "WHAT IF" cloud that'll be bugging you because you'd never know...

Some things just dont wait for us ; we have to act accordingly so that we wont have to sit back and regret of all the things we COULD have done...

BUT, if you've tried and failed? Then, at least you'll have this sense of satisfaction as oppose to remorse...

You've done what you can and sometimes some things arent meant to be :(

Though, REFRAIN from these psychos :w000t:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
noungning said:
gosh i answered the wrong topic crap :sweat:
[post="122092"][/post]​
Buahahaha!!! Ning! You're sickness is getting to your head...I was reading this post and the next one and I'm like "HUH...I just read that...maybe I clicked on it again"

Then come to find out, it was your mistake :p

So, I was like Hmmm...she must be tired and lazy b/c she's sick that's why she's posting the same thing twice :lol:

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I feel like I am going to fail my chemistry midterm tomorrow. I'm only 3/4 done studying. I'm tired. I want to sleep. lol.

samstar

sarNie Elites
My mom scared me, she ran downstair and called my brother. she said somebody shoot the mailbox outside, when i got outside it just littlebit damaged to the mailbox. it's just got hit by the hard object. i heard some noise but i didn't pay attention to it. but my neighbor she saw the black car drive by hit the mailbox then she call police, but she can't give much infor cause is too dark outside she can't see the liciense plate lucky i didn't park my car on the side of the street today. They might hit my car.