What are you thinking right now?

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
hahahaha i miss my candies i needa go get somemo =)
how borin dis book is "Snow in august" lame stuff

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
He's so hot! :w000t:
And has a great personality to add to it. :wub:

And my YSI is being a b*tch. Trying to re-up stuff. :angry:

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
thinking about...mocha....now that i read her comment about me stalking tina...no...nu uh....don't think so...

and i'm uploading some images from my trips :]

and how soft my skin is...i'm like a baby's butt

L

lalalek

Lido_Lynn said:
hmmmm...i need a tee ruk...=)
[post="146713"][/post]​
I told you that i'm right here. :wub: ..you just dont' listen huh? i'm just 30 mintues away from..if you hear a scary knock at the door then that's me.....lol....i'mma steal you for the night so that we can rule the world with our sexiness!!!! :lmao: :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lalalek said:
I told you that i'm right here. :wub: ..you just dont' listen huh? i'm just 30 mintues away from..if you hear a scary knock at the door then that's me.....lol....i'mma steal you for the night so that we can rule the world with our sexiness!!!! :lmao:  :loool:
[post="146722"][/post]​

I wanna join u two also
but im not sexy enough for you two :wavecry:

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
samantha said:
as of right now..im just lost..not sure what im thinking about...but all i can say is that my eyes are super watery right now=[
[post="146715"][/post]​
you're thinking about me, cause i'm cool

you should be smiling, because mocha...you are one hot chick

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
Ummm....talking on the phone right now with samantha...and she's getting on last nerves...LOL...SIKE I LIE.. I'm thinking of how much i love her...and words can't even describe it...she's one of the best cousin ever...and wouldn't trade her for the world...I love you mama....MUAH!!!!

L

lalalek

Have you ever had that feeling that your being a Thirdwheel in someone elses relationship? i mean you don't mean to but damn, it's true...i need to really get out of it!!!!! bad me bad me!!! :wavecry:

sarN

sarNie Granny
should i go play poker tonight ? but there no guys there it not funn if only the girl stripe :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hmMm thinking about how much i love ice cream and how much I love my p'lek and she should cheeriossssssss!!mwuahz!!

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
lalalek said:
Have you ever had that feeling that your being a Thirdwheel in someone elses relationship? i mean you don't mean to but damn, it's true...i need to really get out of it!!!!! bad me bad me!!! :wavecry:
[post="146924"][/post]​
oh..girl..i'm always the fifthwheel...when I make plans with my cousin...her friend wants to come along..and he wants to bring his gf...and when i pick them up...i don't want to wait so i tell them to meet me and my cousin up...and they end up calling my cousin bf..to pick them up...so...I end up being by myself...and it's an everyday thing for me...i try not to go out with them but they always call and we just all end up hanging out together...yep...that's how it is....

hopefully that make sense...i felt like i wrote a whole essay or something...but anyways...i know how you feel....=]

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thinking im to thai washed lmfao =x well i mean thinking how is that possible lol everyone is telling me that lmfao .. and thinking tam mai poo chai tee chun chob torng pen khon tee poo ying took khon yark dai.. tam hai chun mai yark dai kao eek lew lol yeah right hahah yarng ngai kao gor pen korng chun~~!! muahahah lol

:wub: im a dork lol sigh